Survivorman Bigfoot A-Z

PBeaton

Admin

Merged with existing thread on this topic.

Went back and really looked at it. Yep, a rock. You can see the shape of what looks to be a "head" is exactly the same shape as the rock. We are just seeing the dark side of the rock. Nothing more than the light and shadows playing tricks on our eyes. 

Has anyone thought that Standing could have knocked the apple out of the tree with his infrasound skills?

Guest sprayanpray

Watched the that aired 04/15/2015 and Les spoke about strange lights across the mountain but was unable to get his camera in time any thoughts on this?  

Watched the that aired 04/15/2015 and Les spoke about strange lights across the mountain but was unable to get his camera in time any thoughts on this?  

Yes, my thoughts are that he's trying to push the paranormal mumbo jumbo and I'm getting tired of it. I guess I shouldn't be surprised what with him being in cahoots with Standing.

BFF Patron

This guy thinks he saw a 'bigfoot' in the Survivorman April 1st episode

***SEE VIDEO  2  POSTS UP*******

Been my hunch for a long time that we should be looking up in the trees more. All of our dangerous predators are ground animals, bear, cougar, hogs in that part of the country, other humans. So we as humans in the woods scan the ground but rarely look up. When you have a brown shaggy thing that likes to climb trees, probably feels safe in trees, and can hug a tree trunk and blend right in, why in the world would we not expect BF to take to the trees at least part of the time?

Edited by chelefoot
Remove video in quote

New episode aired again today 10pm est.   :( I so hope he's trying to catch Standing the in the act.  Otherwise, I don't know what to think about Les anymore.

Edited by NitroSquatch

I'm curious as to how the camera could not catch the apple being taken. The way that it just disappeared out of thin air looks like someone turned the camera off and then back on after it was taken.

He did say that the top of the head that was captured was at the 6 foot level- human height. Standing also knew exactly where the camera was placed.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 1

When you have a brown shaggy thing that likes to climb trees, probably feels safe in trees, and can hug a tree trunk and blend right in, why in the world would we not expect BF to take to the trees at least part of the time?

Maybe due to the sheer size and weight of adults? Which is a major reason why adult gorillas are not all that arboreal. Sasquatch adults would be even heavier.

BFF Patron

Maybe due to the sheer size and weight of adults? Which is a major reason why adult gorillas are not all that arboreal. Sasquatch adults would be even heavier.

Very true, but juvenile Sasquatch like human juveniles could love to climb trees. Unlike leafy trees, fir and pine trees limbs do not increase in size beyond a certain point, so conifer trees would be dangerous for something as heavy as Sas. I would have no trepidation climbing a 40 ft ash tree I have in my yard but would never think of trying to climb a much larger 120' Douglas Fir tree I have. Even it's largest limbs do not look strong enough to support my weight. I pick up large limbs after every strong wind storm. So I expect that juvenile SAS will climb until they start breaking limbs and decide maybe they better stay out of trees.

BFF Patron

I wonder if Les brought in TS just for entertainment value. Those with little or no exposure to TS would not know his reputation and accept him. Those that do know his reputation, would treat TS like the bad guy in professional wrestling. Someone that makes the viewer want to throw beer cans at his TV screen. After all, Les is an entertainer, even though he says he is otherwise on camera. He might have even hoped to catch TS hoaxing. Perhaps he did with that apple thing? I am glad that TS was sort of in the background and was not allowed to talk a lot. Since TS did not appear in California, or BC, perhaps his appearances will be limited. But I did notice in the last show, Les stating "facts" about BF behavior he has been told by un-named "experts". We got way to much of that and too many of them.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT