Survivorman Bigfoot A-Z

PBeaton

Tonight's episode of Survivorman on the Travel Channel is called Bigfoot. Les is after sasquatch, discussin' it etc, I believe it's a part one of two. Should be interestin'. Check your local listin's to see if you get it.

Pat...   

Admin

Me neither.

Yes, Pat is here on Canada's beautiful west coast, and our travel ch 130 has it on at 7 and 10 tonight. It'll come up soon for you, I'm sure.

All things considered, not a bad part one of two. Although I'm not a Todd Standing fan(who's out there in the Alberta wilderness with Les), it was interestin'.

Lookin' forward  to the second part.

Pat...

It looks to me like Stroud is, unfortunately, buying into it, stick structures, wood knocks, whoops, and all. Whether it's for real to him, or for dramatic effect, I find him coming off as gullible to suggestions from Todd. I guess I'll have to see part 2 to find out out who's stringing along who here. BTW, I like the shots of the old Argo 6x6, as I have many fond memories, and a few hates, for the 1 I used to have.

Well right off the top of my head. I wish when he set up on his own, which I assume we will see on part two, he didn't let Standing know where he was going to be. But one of the last things you see is Standing driving away in his Argo. Standing knows the area well. he has been up and down these cut lines many times before, not to difficult for him get get within a mile or two of survivor man and do some sounds or wood knocks. Stroud says he didn't think Standing could have come out there just before this to set up structures, tree breaks etc, etc. Well Standing could have been setting stuff up like that for years, as I am sure he has been there many times before. He knew when Strouds people first contacted him months in advance that this program was in the works, some bad conclusions being offered by Stroud here in my opinion. Hopefully in part two he will have a little more common sense thing going on. I am not saying this because I have anything against Stroud, but Todd Standing is as far as I am concerned nothing but a attention seeking hoaxer. That does not mean that he might not really have a true encounter one day, after all he does go into areas where Sasquatch has been reported many times before. I myself spent 24 years doing research in Alberta. I have no problem with the idea of Sasquatch being there. But once a researcher has been infected with what I refer to as, "Ivan Marks Syndrome" everything he claims has to looked at with a great amount of skepticism.

Thomas Steenburg

• Upvote 3

Admin

All things considered, not a bad part one of two. Although I'm not a Todd Standing fan(who's out there in the Alberta wilderness with Les), it was interestin'.

Lookin' forward  to the second part.

Pat...

Hmmm, I wonder why he didn't ask Dyer to join them.....

Admin

3's a crowd mb.

I just finished watching the 1st episode. This should be exhibit 101 as to what happens when someone gives away your location. I was taken there in trust and showed another guy everything close to the road. I even vouched for the guy to the trappers.  He ran to Todd and Todd burned him. Can't really blame Todd as the guy is not right in the head. As far as the trappers abandoning the area a person needs to understand that that trapline cost 150 grand. That line is far from abandoned. This is only what Todd was told by the other guy. Another thing I can tell you is there are Sasquatch there. And quite a few of them. There is a whole lot more coming out from him as that is the exact same spot he took Dr.'s Meldrum and Bindernagel to. But there is another spot that is even better as the activity[and other incidents] in the present location has made them hateful of people. They show 3 of the many structures and here are the 1st photo's when I initially found them.post-1151-0-41871000-1395853155_thumb.jppost-1151-0-47012000-1395853176_thumb.jppost-1151-0-33632300-1395853204.jpg

Jeepers man!  Is it a depth perception thing or are those folks in pic 3 hangin' out under the widowmakers?

Safety first!!

that said, thanks for sharing.  The first structure looks pretty peculiar to be natural.

It's perception Cotter. That structure is weaved together and is solid. The angle on survivorman gives it more perspective.