N A W A C - Field Study Discussion (2)

See-Te-Cah NC

That is a good observation. Thank you for posting that.

The question then becomes, why not answer the five (5) real questions? It wasn't like the controversy had just started up the day his hiatus began and so, to use what had transpired during that time as an excuse to bail, and then begin holding court in a more controlled environment, IMO, speaks volumes.

Guest Stan Norton

The question then becomes, why not answer the five (5) real questions? It wasn't like the controversy had just started up the day his hiatus began and so, to use what had transpired during that time as an excuse to bail, and then begin holding court in a more controlled environment, IMO, speaks volumes.

What does it speak volumes of, specifically?

Admin

Starting in the past ~5 years, groups of individuals in the forest, displaying belligerent posturing with malevolent intent, not lost on the inhabitants therein hence, they left the area.

These groups aren't limited to pro-kill UHS/Sasquatch hunters as we now have a black bear season and cougar are considered a menace/nuisance animal with a resulting uptick in human traffic in these areas.

He seems convinced he has BF activity-

Brief interview at about 05:00 minutes of this video

The aforementioned 10 acres is the only land that is listed under (aka: paying taxes upon) M/M Branson's name in LeFlore county, Oklahoma, per the latest plat map information that is publically available. IMO, if there are other (Branson) private land areas, it isn't in that particular county.

Funny, I had already looked out of curiousity at the Leflore CAD under Charles Branson name had  2 small properties listed none over 1 acre in Honobia.

MB,

By all accounts, Mr. Branson is a genuine, sincere individual and I have no reason to doubt him. The "interview" was posted shortly after the Echo Incident (07/2011) but am not sure of the date it was actually recorded. I did find it interesting (back half of the interview) that he mentions their face (UHS/Sasquatch) as looking "human" and stated that (am paraphrasing) "if you see one, hands off and do not harm them". Appears to be in direct contradiction to NAWAC's current Mission Statement.

Admin

Yes, I found those comments by him interesting as well. 

Are we even sure that Charles Branson owns the property?

Or is he some sort of caretaker and the property is in his family under another name?

I really don't care much as any amount of land, abutted to large tracts of public land would be suitable.

Thats all true, and I also checked all Bransons there are alot of places under a Robert as well but in Poteau.  I acre in most of that area could have activity due to the widespread tree cover and many creeks.

Funny, I had already looked out of curiousity at the Leflore CAD under Charles Branson name had  2 small properties listed none over 1 acre in Honobia.

My source is the (2014) LeFlore county plat map which was originally posted (linked) here however, was subseqently taken down.

Are we even sure that Charles Branson owns the property?

Or is he some sort of caretaker and the property is in his family under another name?

I really don't care much as any amount of land, abutted to large tracts of public land would be suitable.

The aforementioned 10 acres is ~1/2 mile from the closest public access land.

Admin

My source is the (2014) LeFlore county plat map which was originally posted (linked) here however, was subseqently taken down.

You may link to a publicly available map/plat to show the source for what you're claiming.

BFF Patron

MB,

By all accounts, Mr. Branson is a genuine, sincere individual and I have no reason to doubt him. The "interview" was posted shortly after the Echo Incident (07/2011) but am not sure of the date it was actually recorded. I did find it interesting (back half of the interview) that he mentions their face (UHS/Sasquatch) as looking "human" and stated that (am paraphrasing) "if you see one, hands off and do not harm them". Appears to be in direct contradiction to NAWAC's current Mission Statement.

Sounds like he saw one up close, go figure.  It also sounds like he now subscribes to the Robert W. Morgan school of bigfoot observing which flies in the face with current NAWAC protocol, but this is old news.  

Edited by bipedalist

Admin

Yuchi, If there is no alternative to the subscription link, I presume you have a copy of the information that you could post?