Viewpoint, Or Not?

Yuchi1

Blah blah, they are people of the forest blah blah they exist take my word for it blah blah pro kill groups are narcissistic blood thirsty savages blah blah blah..........it's propaganda, pure and simple

Show me ONE piece of US Fish and game legislation specific to Sasquatch/Bigfoot/Wood ape that protects that species from pro kill groups.......or more importantly housing developments, timber companies or US Army corps of Engineers dam building projects? That's right there are none.

Far from being a blood thirsty savage, I've accepted that science demands a body, it doesn't matter why, and that type specimen will be a huge step forward for a species without a voice. And once that happens I will become the most ardent anti kill supporter in the history of anti kill supporters. In the mean time? I hope that someone finds granny Squatch dead or her bones, or collects a bona fide hair on a bore brush, or some other natural occurrence that procures us a type specimen. With that said? If I'm looking right at him I'm not reaching for my camera, in the hopes of selling you on another grainy blog squatch. I'm reaching for my rifle and I am committed to ending the mystery once and for all.

And I am not alone.

Someone just posted some PNW pics, I think you commented on them, Squatch is LISTED with Patty photo, first, with the types of animals in that place, and they actually do protect them legally from the wishful great-white hunters.

Prove it.........

Skamania county has a COUNTY ordinance against shooting a Bigfoot. It's a misdemeanor. Maybe that is what your talking about?

Guest keninsc

I sort of have to agree with Norseman. This is just someone who's all "Holier-than-thou" because they're on a much high plane and so much more in touch with reality, their's don't stink and all that Tommy-rot. Sort of like all the people who ran out and bought hybrid cars so they could look down their noses at those who don't have one, or the guy who does nothing but workout at the gym looks down on guys who aren't all buff like them.

Or my personal favorite the PETA people who are all vegan but they wear leather products, claim to be a no kill group but they kill thousands of animals every year.

Prove it.........

Skamania county has a COUNTY ordinance against shooting a Bigfoot. It's a misdemeanor. Maybe that is what your talking about?

Do they really have that or is it an urban legend? I have seen people say it is and people who say it isn't, not that I really care because I'm not going to hunt a Bigfoot in that county.

Yes it's real and yes I'd blast the sucker and pay the fine...........or beat feet for the county line. How can they enforce or prove any of that? Does a Lewis county Bigfoot look different or? 

Anyhow Bigfoot is a myth, until PROVEN otherwise, that's how it stands now.

http://www.skamaniacounty.org/commissioners/homepage/ordinances-2/

Guest keninsc

They're in no trouble from me, but if I come across one that sucker is dead and a specimen. Once one is gotten and delivered to a proper place for study my job is over.

Right after the Mooses run away? How bout the Elks? Maybe the Deers?

I don't understand the term "Bigfeets"............Moose are Moose and Elk are Elk, no matter if your looking at 1 or a 100.

Hello Wag,

Oh, ok, well, BF is in big trouble now. QUICK, RUN AND HIDE BIGFEETS!!

:tease:

"Bigfeets", if they exist, are in trouble anyway unless one can curb some powerful economic interests and their lobbyists. Gotta tell ya though. Even without a Bigfoot the woods and the creatures that live in them are in trouble. My thinking is that it is in fact already too late to fix irreparable damage in those areas. What isn't digging them up or cutting things down is pressuring them at all edges. There's simply too many people on this planet needing resources and where there's resources there's money to be made. The laws and THE law are in their favor since LLC's aquired the same rights as if they were a person back in 2010. There's no going back against a corporation that has been afforded the same democratic status as any individual has. It virtually puts companies on the same par as a private citizen. And since privatizing is becoming the norm you can see where things are heading.

Rant over. Sorry OP. And now back to our normally scheduled program.

Edited by hiflier

Oh, ok, well, BF is in big trouble now. QUICK, RUN AND HIDE BIGFEETS!!

:tease:

I've seen photos of Norseman's ordinance and read his plan of action. If BF does exist, one is indeed in trouble if Norse finds it. :hunter:

Guest keninsc
 And once that happens I will become the most ardent anti kill supporter in the history of anti kill supporters. 

That's me, once the proof is in then there is no further need to kill them. Other than in a possible self defense situation, which doesn't really seem to be too terribly big an issue.

SSR Team

Amen to the above.