When Existence Is Proven, Then What?

TedSallis

BFF Patron

Sounds like a Doomsday scenario, and BF will rule that one!

I hear the anal probes are no fun.  

Yes, I know! Like going to the Doctor when you are fifty and he or she has to do that deed. No fun having it done. All you can do is stand there and stare! :OBut like it has been said "for science"  Take it like a man. :startle:

^ Oh, you can scream.  You can always scream. :(

Edited by TedSallis

BFF Patron

Yes, I know! Like going to the Doctor when you are fifty and he or she has to do that deed. No fun having it done. All you can do is stand there and stare! :OBut like it has been said "for science"  Take it like a man. :startle:

Not to be too graphic, I knew a guy in the service who used to kid the Flight Surgeon about enjoying giving the prostate check.    The next time the guy had his flight physical the Flight Surgeon remembered and had snuck in a rubber hand to the examining room.    He put the rubber hand on one of the guys shoulders, his free hand on the other shoulder, and performed the digital exam with his other real hand.      When the guy felt two hands on his shoulders as the exam was performed he nearly ran out of the exam room.    The Flight Surgeon nearly split a gut laughing.    That story was all over base in a few hours.    Somehow now I think that would be called sexual harassment.     From what I hear now the military has really lost it's sense of humor. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

The environmentalists will have a whole new cause to demand regulations and restrictions. Although, after they're proven, it doesn't necessarily mean they'll be easier to find.