White Hair Color, Is This Only Associated With Age?

oh man, which WWF superstar are you friends with?

LOL, He used to drive a tow truck for a repo company, and frequently had PO'd clients up in his face. Especially over Harleys.

The Kermode bear of the "Great Bear Rainfoest" (treehugger label) on the central coast of BC are geneticaly common black bears, but occur in white(not albino) and blue color phases. They are relatively rare, and consequently protected under the BC Wildlife Act.

SSR Team

oh man, which WWF superstar are you friends with?

No no, he said " violent confrontations ", not staged ones to for children to view.

Edited by BobbyO

Guest Coonbo

Hey Incorrigible, sir, since you're collecting them, I've got a bunch of white whiskers I'd be willing to donate to ya.  I know you'll take good care of 'em, sir.  Also, sir, are you interested in any white chest hair?  I've got plenty of those I'd part with, just for you, sir.    :biggrin: 

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming......  Very light to white colored hair, without albinism, could be a normal variation in a small percent of the population for BF, just as in humans.  There are enough reports out there to support that theory.   I grew up with a family (of humans) that was full of members with nearly pure white hair, but they weren't albinos - their eyes were normal colored.  One that was in my grade all the way through school was nicknamed "Cotton", his hair was so white.   The only BF that I've personally seen that was light colored was down in the Big Thicket of east Texas, and he was a gollywomper  (HUGE, for you non-rednecks).  He appeared light beige, but could have been dirty white. 

I'm glad to see there's a sense of humor in this community. If we're collecting white hair, I wouldn't recommend my white stubble. The best results you might get from it is maybe being able to weave an old horse hair blanket.

I tend to agree that white hair doesn't necessarily have any anything to do with age. The one my family member witnessed up close and personal was five and a half feet tall and had a curious juvenile Peeping Tom personality. White hair may have been just the luck of the draw of what he was born with.

It also had other physical characteristics that made it unique. It makes me wonder if there are other types of this species other than the Type 1 (Patty), Type 2 (Neanderthal) and Type 3 (Dogman).

It had a split upper lip. I'm guessing it's kind of how sometimes a human is born with an abnormalitie. I had a younger cousin born with a split lip. I'm only guessing though.

And no, it wasn't my cousin out in the woods Lol!

Stillwater, this has been an interesting thread thanks for starting it.  Was this (or these) encounters ever reported to a BF organization?

Guest WesT

I saw something dead on the interstate back in the late 80's. I thought it was a person at first until I got parallel to and noticed it wasn't wearing any clothes and it was covered in light blonde hair that had a reddish tint to it. It was of average human size and dimension (about 51/2 ft. in length)

SSR Team

how dare you...

:lol

Yikes, Wes. I assume you couldn't see it very well or go back to figure it out.

It is an interesting thread. Today I learned that many different animals can be born with congenital facial clefts.

I also looked up the report Sunflower noted and it's a good one...the BF was very small, I wonder if an adult was around. The witness's sketches are very well done.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=7709