The Truth

Guest The Redwoods

SSR Team

A population in the PNW, a population albeit small in OK, TX etc, two completely different creatures, all wiped out by disease ?

I'm getting back to watching Brazil cheat their way to an opening day win in the World Cup.

Admin

"The Redwoods" how about stopping by the new member area and posting an introduction, which is the protocol for new members:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/forum/46-new-member-introductions/

After that, you can continue to discuss whatever it is you have going here.

Thanks!

Guest The Redwoods

One of the original Sasquatch searchers.

Maybe it's time to spread the truth!?

Basically a forced retirement when quite possibly the last Sasquatch died in '87

Guest The Redwoods

For some odd reason 1st thread got locked because I didn't do an info. Well, I've done that so will start over:

Sasquatch did exist, but we believe the last one died in '87

It is time to disclose the truth. Please PM me if you'd like definite proof

Thank you

Edited by The Redwoods
removed comment on mod action

Greetings.

You're a past gov't employee?

I'm a current gov't employee.

We need to talk.

MIB

@ Redwoods,

I'm curious how your elite team was able to gather such difinitive/detailed evidence when all others have failed?

Or more specifically, how you were able to get close enough to them to find out the information you have presented here?  

t.

Guest The Redwoods

Topic is UNLOCKED, thank you to the Admin.  

We never found any clear evidence of Sasquatch in Colorado, only in the states/providences mentioned. If you saw one or two in Colorado, it was either a bear, a hoaxster or your imagination

I will dig through my files and maybe post some pics

Thank You

Someone asked of the difference between the Pacific NW and the TX/OK/AR species.

The NW creatures were taller, shorter hair, beefy but not rotund

The ARK creatures were wider built, shorter, long stringy hair. While the Pac NW species ate most anything (omnivorous), think of what a bear or **** would eat, the ARK creature were more bloodthirsty and preferred killing and devouring fresh meat. Livestock was a favorite, especially shoats and pullets. We had a favorite nickname for these ones - the "Hellbillies"   They would do a lot of teeth gnashing, whooping, false charging, stick throwing as well as not afraid to throw some #2 at you.  The Pac NW creatures were much more shy

Edited by The Redwoods

Interesting thread to say the least.  I'm as nterested as is everyone else to see even a little bit of evidence supporting your claims The Redwoods.  Thanks for posting regardless, but without giving some meat to the bones this thread will devolve quickly IMO.

Guest Coonbo

I'm gonna have to either call BS on this, or say that The Redwoods doesn't have anywhere NEAR the full picture of what is actually "out there".  I worked for various government agencies from 1978 to 1993, and was very actively researching BF for all those years except '78.  I traveled extensively during most of those years, to different facilities around much of the country.  One of my best sources of sighting reports during those years were the employees and military personnel on those various installations.  Just from those folks, I gleaned enough reports from in and around those installations to keep me busy investigating.  In 1987, another engineer who researched with me, had three sightings just east of White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico.  The two of us together had an encounter with at least two BF just a few miles from there a few months later.  In 1985, I made several trips into the Mogollon Rim area, northeast of Phoenix, AZ, and found quite a bit of evidence and had a couple of Class B encounters.  And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

We've taken eyewitness reports, found good evidence and/or had encounters on and/or around Redstone Arsenal, AL, Eglin AFB, FL, Ft Bragg, NC, White Sands Missile Range, NM, Ft. Bliss, TX, Fort Hunter Liggett, CA, Fort Huachuca, AZ, Fort Lewis, WA, Ft. Knox, KY, Ft. Campbell, KY, Arnold Engineering Development Center, TN. Oak Ridge, TN, Edwards AFB, CA, Ft. Rucker, AL, Ft. McClellan, AL, to name a few off the top of my head.

In the AR, OK, TX border areas, we had several investigations, including one around 2001, at Lake Texoma, on the OK/TX border that resulted in a Class A sighting by at least five of us, including a retired FBI investigator.  Other investigators and I have had multiple Class A sightings just in Northeast Mississippi since 1998.  And this is just a sampling.

I don't doubt that there have been populations of BF in some areas that have been virtually wiped out by some disease transmitted by humans or other animals.  And I don't doubt that some of his other statements are completely true, but my personal experience proves to me that there's no way that ALL BF have been wiped out by disease, and no way that there were only those two, possibly three, small populations here in the US and Canada.

Post some proof or it never happened.

We'll be expecting you to say that as well to the folks who constantly tell us they habituate and have bf coming into their yards. 

t.

What led to their demise in 1987?

the back then newly released  REM video ;)

Edited by Doc Holliday

Well, glad to burst your bubble The Redwoods, they are still around and even in Michigan.

Double Bubble Burst, they are in Tennessee, North Carolina, and Viriginia also...

I liked it better when the scientists ignored us. LOL But really, did they submit any DNA to any of the samplings? Or are they going to publish their own peer reviewed journal? Lots of un-answered questions, and answers presented peicemeal causes red flags to flutter.