The Truth

Guest The Redwoods

Truth goes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.

Second, it is violently opposed.

Third, it is finally accepted as self-evident.

Hate to say but we haven't moved past the first stage yet, on this thread or in Bigfootdom.

Guest SquatchinNY

I believe this opening post!!! Kind of like I believe that Calvin Coolidge did a breakdance on the moon in a pink dress...

In all honesty, there are no five astonished people. There is no evidence, no photos. He knows how to upload pics. He is bluffing.

Redwoods, if you are telling the truth, prove it! Send the pics to SeeTeCah the next time you get on, and we believe you.

Truth is not truth until it is true.

Yeah, the bit about PM'ing it to 5 forum members was just too much.   I think we are the final project for a sociology student.

Yeah, the bit about PM'ing it to 5 forum members was just too much.   I think we are the final project for a sociology student.

ha

so good

Moderator Statement:

I would like to remind everyone about our civility rules.

Just because The Redwoods hasn't submitted evidence to support his claims (yet) doesn't mean that he won't eventually do so. We'll all just have to wait and see. While you're welcome to express your disbelief, please remember not to attack the member personally.

Thanks,

See

That wasn't me, SY.

Can you let us know which posters you sent PM's to?

Other members, can you step forward to acknowledge you did receive a PM?

I ask, b/c I sent Redwoods a PM to take him up on his offer on his previous post and have not received any response.

As I indicated in the PM, I will be loudest person banging your drum if it is deserved.

Thx.

Guest The Redwoods

See Ta Canu,

My question is, do you people really want  proof? Or, is it more entertaining to speculate on the existence of Sasquatch? Some of the members here have been given great evidence and 4 out of 5 ask that it not be broadcast out to the public....yet.

the 5th member is ready to let it rip

Can I change my username???

Okay, it's Friday afternoon, the work-week is done, I'm enjoying a Kentucky bourbon neat, with a splash of soda, and now must clean the monitor from spraying fine whisky out my nose.

And I thought of you, immediately, during the OP's various screeds.

Some of the members here have been given great evidence and 4 out of 5 ask that it not be broadcast out to the public....yet.

Horse hockey.

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so SAD!!!

A bunch of (supposedly) grown men, (although I'm beginning to wonder), begging like a dog for a Milk Bone!!! At least Milk Bone exists, & the dog has hope of eventually getting what it begs for.

Funny that (afaik) there are no women begging. I guess we're all just sitting back chuckling to ourselves, & wondering when you're going to wake up & get a grip.

This whole farce might have been a tiny bit less ridiculous if the perpetrator had just claimed that the government has proof that BF exists, since they obviously DO. But to claim that they all died out almost 30 years ago & anyone here will even entertain that thought is beyond amazing!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

SSR Team

My question is, do you people really want  proof? /quote]

Dear oh dear.

It reminds me of a game show of some kind where the crowd in unison all screams.

Sad how the human mind works sometimes.

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so SAD!!!

A bunch of (supposedly) grown men, (although I'm beginning to wonder), begging like a dog for a Milk Bone!!! At least Milk Bone exists, & the dog has hope of eventually getting what it begs for.

Funny that (afaik) there are no women begging. I guess we're all just sitting back chuckling to ourselves, & wondering when you're going to wake up & get a grip.

This whole farce might have been a tiny bit less ridiculous if the perpetrator had just claimed that the government has proof that BF exists, since they obviously DO. But to claim that they all died out almost 30 years ago & anyone here will even entertain that thought is beyond amazing!!!!!!

You're so much better than us all. We're not worthy.

Truth goes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.

Second, it is violently opposed.

Third, it is finally accepted as self-evident.

Hate to say but we haven't moved past the first stage yet, on this thread or in Bigfootdom.

So, how come everyone gets stuck on 2nd when I post? :wild:

_So, I think I was pm'd by rickwoods, and he said HE will take MY advice (FINALLY!) and NOT release the pictures to ANYONE. Pretty sure that's what he said.... :keeporder:

Edited by Wag