The Truth

Guest The Redwoods

My friend, you're one of the many to come here and claim everything from Bigfoot following people home over some 50 miles to leave a book in their truck bed, to claiming that the Big Hairy has provided them with clues to their inner selves. Like you, they claim to have the goods, yet choose to withhold it for whatever reason...

While you're waiting for proof here, perhaps you could back up YOUR claim that someone here is claiming to be "withholding proof" that Bigfoot followed them 50 miles to leave a book in their truck bed.

While you're waiting for proof here, perhaps you could back up YOUR claim that someone here is claiming to be "withholding proof" that Bigfoot followed them 50 miles to leave a book in their truck bed.

Ummm, I'm not waiting for any proof. I fully expect none to be forthcoming.

I never said that someone was withholding proof in regard to that claim. I said that, or something to that effect, was claimed by one of the many like this poster. The bolded portion of my comments were in regard to the other spectacular claims others make here, although I've certainly seen no proof to suggest that the Big 'un followed this particular individual to provide them with a much needed self-help book, I think it was.

Now that we have established that nothing will never come out of this. Can we all please move on now since there is nothing to see. Just like a bad car crash ( where everyone wants to see) it is time to move too real issues. Where is Bigfoot? Like where is Waldo? He is all over the place.

although I've certainly seen no proof to suggest that the Big 'un followed this particular individual to provide them with a much needed self-help book, I think it was.

I've seen no proof that the individual said that one followed them 50 miles to give them the book.

Edited by Sasfooty

Now that we have established that nothing will never come out of this. Can we all please move on now since there is nothing to see. Just like a bad car crash ( where everyone wants to see) it is time to move too real issues. Where is Bigfoot? Like where is Waldo? He is all over the place.

What makes this thread less legit than 90% of the other topics here?

Edited by mbh

Guest The Redwoods

I am not real good with computer and don't know how to photo host. But, I did send off photos of tracks, pics of the creatures themselves and some other evidence to a member here, who will get them photo hosted so they can be seen here. I think Photobucket?

Non believers, prepare if you dare to be astonished.

"Believers" who really don't want to belief, prepare to get your socks blown off

While I have your attention, a member clued me in on what happened to the last guy who respectively tried to present evidence on this Site, some really bad treatment and ridicule

Be gentle, People!

Edited by The Redwoods
removed comment on alleged staff action

. B ut, I did send off photos of tracks, pics of the creatures themselves and some other evidence to a member here, who will get them photo hosted so they can be seen here.

To "a" member? But you said you sent it to 5 members. Which is it?

"Believers" who really don't want to belief, prepare to get your socks blown off

We've been prepared to be astonished for what? Two days now. All I have to say to you is "Liar, liar, pants on fire".

While I have your attention, a member clued me in on what happened to the last guy who respectively tried to present evidence on this Site, some really bad treatment and ridicule

Let me guess, that be you.

Be gentle, People!

We have to be here in the general forum. Please, rack up enough posts and join the Tar Pit. We'll settle this with a good dust up there.

Edited by AaronD
removed quoted content that was in violation

Guest SquatchinNY

I am not real good with computer and don't know how to photo host. But, I did send off photos of tracks, pics of the creatures themselves and some other evidence to a member here, who will get them photo hosted so they can be seen here. I think Photobucket?

Be gentle, People!

I hate socks anyway. Send me the pics. I will post them for you as soon as I get them. You all have my word.

Be gentle, People!

Not so. I happen to know the member you speak of, as well as the claims they made.

The member didn't receive bad treatment They broke the forum rules repeatedly until they were banned. Huge difference.

Cowardly banning? You'll be short-lived here if you continue to make erroneous claims, Mister.

--he sure can draw a crowd!

or flies.....  poop20freeze-thumb.jpg honestly folks, a fire burns out  eventually if we stop putting wood on it....just sayin'

Edited by Doc Holliday