The Truth

Guest The Redwoods

The Redwoods

For some one ,who worked for the Gov I am surprise. I have already been shocked so when you do ever post them. I sure as heck will not be jumping nor will I be shocked. I have seen them in the flesh so there will be nothing new... I have tried and PM you and your response was " what do you know? " I in start stated " There are certain aspect of these creature's that I know about them. It did not come easy to me for the knowledge that I know. If you are willing to share whatever photo's and video with me,that would be great. I gave you an email in which way for you to address this issue.

What I know is important enough to keep this hidden. This world is not acceptive enough to understand and only few have understanding. I do feel that you are interested for coming to this sight, but I would like to keep my knowledge of them to myself. If you have encountered them you would know and understand. This is my personal belief, I know that what I know. But for now I will keep to a oath I have kept with an old friend. Edited all other info ,for your eye's only. Now if you have already passed these photo's to others then you already have a basic knowledge of emailing .( uploading and downloading). There will be no astound meant at least to what I have encountered. Now this Pm was established. Why not reveal the behavior ? Some thing that should have been known by some one claiming to reveal photo's. Be real and true to your self and open to what you have learned after establishing contact. How these creatures behave in the wild. If you were able to capture pictures I am sure you can reveal how you obtained these photo's?

Incorrigible1: "Have I mentioned that I'm married to..... oh, never mind'

Aside: Your mention of your marriage had me googling "Morgan Fairchild and Harvey Korman", which eventually led to me watching "Based on an Untrue Story" yesterday.  So this thread has come full circle for me.

Edit: quote didn't work

Edited by NitroSquatch

This being the world of BF there are rules to follow:

1) Make amazing mind bending announcement, dazzling information to be revealed at a later time

2) Upon that later time, nothing

3) Rinse, wash, repeat

Rule number one is being followed to the letter, sounds like we could be into rule number 2 right about now too.

I am not real good with computer and don't know how to photo host. But, I did send off photos of tracks, pics of the creatures themselves and some other evidence to a member here, who will get them photo hosted so they can be seen here. I think Photobucket?

Non believers, prepare if you dare to be astonished.

"Believers" who really don't want to belief, prepare to get your socks blown off

While I have your attention, a member clued me in on what happened to the last guy who respectively tried to present evidence on this Site, some really bad treatment and ridicule

Be gentle, People!

You know Redwood I for one don't post on here on a regular basis..I come here searching for answers..something happened to me one day while out in the woods looking for deer sign...if you find enjoyment messing with people..then you seriously have a problem..and this is not a personal attack...because if he is bluffing then he is attacking all of us who may have had experiences that we can't explain...if you have information then share it.

Edited by WV FOOTER
Edit Objectionable Text

I curious to the answer of this as well..

At 9:02 today Mr TR posted that he emailed 3 people the proof.

I sent a pm request for said "proof" at 9:38am today.

At 10:42am, in post #98 that number increased to 5 members.  There may have been other requests but if I'm one of the five, I couldn't find the return message in my inbox. Sorely disappointed I am.....not

I've seen no proof that the individual said that one followed them 50 miles to give them the book.

Well, what did they say, then? And really, who cares? If it followed them one mile to leave a book for them in the back of a truck, it's unsubstantiated nonsense.

By the way - I was addressing The Redwoods. Forgive me, but this isn't concerning you this time.

By the way - I was addressing The Redwoods. Forgive me, but this isn't concerning you this time.

I feel certain that it would have concerned me if you could have found that I said what you claimed.....

Admin

OK folks, I am sitting here my sides are aching and tears are running down my cheeks. I have not laughed this hard at a thread in quite some time. Thanks for the entertainment tonight!!!

Although we are not supposed to give personal information on posters, I have to set the record straight. "The Redwoods" is actually Colonel Nathan R. Jessep. You want the truth? "You can't handle the truth!"

Seriously, a few more questions for TR:

1) Did you have a security clearance when you worked for the government?

2) If so, what was the level?

3) What was the sponsoring agency?

4) Did you sign a NDA regarding what you discovered about BF?

5) If so, when did it expire?

6) Were you ever told or ordered by someone in authority over you while working for the government not to disclose what you knew about the subject at hand?

7) Why have you not come forth with this information until now?

I do appreciate any answers you might decide to provide on these areas.  Thanks!

I feel certain that it would have concerned me if you could have found that I said what you claimed.....

I never claimed that it was you that said it. Again, it's not about you this time.

• Upvote 3

Guest The Redwoods

Mods, I'm getting threatening hate-mails. What should I do? Do you have authority over PM's?

Add me to the threatening conversations. You may do so in the upper-left side of the open PMs.

Admin

Add me too.

I wouldn't call that hate mail.

Ok, well, I have received some pictures. Now, for $20 dollars paypal, which many of you owe me anyway, I will let you see said pictures, but only for a certain period of time, and you have to sign a non-release form, for as you know, I am ANTI-BF-RELEASE.

Ok, I would say 2 of them are actually pretty good, but the rest, eh....

So, yes, $20.00 or more depending on the person. Rockape, like $40.00....

But it may be worth it, mileage may vary. :gaming: