Another Dead Bigfoot Rumor

Guest keninsc

Hey, that's one of those things that when it happens it'll be huge. I'd prefer it was a body that died of natural causes or illness, but if someone shoots one I'm good with that as well. Proof of existence is all I really want.

If a person depends on the established Bigfoot groups and associations providing verification  for their hopes, forget it!  That's not going to happen in my remaining lifetime!  Get your Bohunkus out there and experience things for yourself!  No one can take that away from you!  

After my first close encounter, I followed the hashed and rehashed group's evidence for about two years and realized this wasn't going to change and got out and experienced things for myself... 

Where is your BF experience reported? I remember reading about it up on the mountain at close range, and they didn't want you to pull out your camera.

Wait, there are possible bigfoot contemporaries to me?

I may just start a charity drive for my bigfoot brethren.

Yes, but not with your excellent ear for music.

If a person depends on the established Bigfoot groups and associations providing verification  for their hopes, forget it!  That's not going to happen in my remaining lifetime!  Get your Bohunkus out there and experience things for yourself!  No one can take that away from you!  

After my first close encounter, I followed the hashed and rehashed group's evidence for about two years and realized this wasn't going to change and got out and experienced things for myself... 

Ditto!

And I'll add one more thing and that is, keep it to yourself because if the location is leaked you will be accused of someone hoaxing you.

Good advice from Midnight Owl and others here for complete and total secrecy.  And for the record, killing one would be not only a crime IMO but a sad, sad statement about our "civilization" and what we are doing to this species and others for that matter.

• Upvote 2

And for the record, killing one would be not only a crime IMO but a sad, sad statement about our "civilization" and what we are doing to this species and others for that matter.

It would take someone killing a Sasquatch for you to see how sad our civilization is?

Where the heck have you been?

:-)

• Upvote 3

^ agreed, we have far bigger problems than a dead BF ( tar pit material )

... but for now it appears we have a dead BF rumor, as in the rumor, not BF, is dead...what kind of specimen will that get us ? :)

If Bigfoot had really, truly, been shot, there would be no rumor involved. It would be the discovery of the 21st century, for cryin' out loud! As for secrecy? Good luck with that! After a real BF body had been inspected, the news would get out immediately, particularly in this day and age of social media and instant access to the web? Snap some photos, send emails to every address you have (and create more), and present the evidence to people that would get answers... all while getting paid! I bet TMZ would buy the Iphone photos.

That's how it would go down if it were to really happen... whether by shooting, found as roadkill, or peeled from the grill of a logging truck.

Of course, all of this is depending on whether or not the black vans and helicopters show up at the door.

If you claim to shoot and/or have a body without showing it, starting out with rumors more than likely means that you're going to end up with fiction.

unless someone wasn't really HANK-ering   ;)  for all the attention  a supposed body would surely bring .lol

Guest keninsc

If Bigfoot had really, truly, been shot, there would be no rumor involved. It would be the discovery of the 21st century, for cryin' out loud! As for secrecy? Good luck with that! After a real BF body had been inspected, the news would get out immediately, particularly in this day and age of social media and instant access to the web? Snap some photos, send emails to every address you have (and create more), and present the evidence to people that would get answers... all while getting paid! I bet TMZ would buy the Iphone photos.

That's how it would go down if it were to really happen... whether by shooting, found as roadkill, or peeled from the grill of a logging truck.

Of course, all of this is depending on whether or not the black vans and helicopters show up at the door.

If you claim to shoot and/or have a body without showing it, starting out with rumors more than likely means that you're going to end up with fiction.

What you would need to do is make an arrangement with a university, one with a primate research department, you show up quietly in the dead of night or some time when no one is around and drop off the bodies for study, then when all is done and ready you hold a press conference and make the announcement all at once withe the media there. The Government, the MIB's and all the black ops in the world aren't any good with the media watching.

The problem is you also have to cover yourself with either a spare body you kept yourself of body parts and pictures and video of the first one you delivered. I know it sounds all paranoid, but it isn't really. Everyone really will be out to get you until you can bust the news for yourself.

Personally, i think it would be a huge in the beginning but once the fifteen minutes pass then it'll just be another elusive species. Once discovery is made and verified then the social aspects of Bigfootery will sort of fall apart.....well, except for the people who will try and convince everyone they had the evidence all the while and just sat on it.......until now.....huh......when someone else released it.

I'm reminded of a problem we had at this manufacturing plant I worked at and shortly after I started working there my boss told me of this problem that was a pain there for years and no one had been able to fix it. So he told me to take a look at it in my spare time and see what I could come up with, and he handed me literally a project file that was two feet thick and had been looked at by no less then ten of my predecessors covering almost twenty years. I just set the project file aside and decided to simply go look at the problem on my own. Long story short, I saw what the problem was and figured out how to fix it in about a day. Then I put together a proposal, then went through the rather massive project file, which took most of my time, but I did need to see if maybe this had been looked at before. Nope, so I go and show my boss what I came up with and he flipped out that I'd figured it out. Ok, so when the problem got corrected (which didn't take much really) suddenly everyone was saying they'd known that was the problem for years. If they'd have wanted it fixed all they had to do was ask them, they'd have told them. 

My guess is when Bigfoot is really found, that's what will happen......all the people who really found it will suddenly come out of the woodwork in order to take credit for being the real discoverer, but they just didn't want to take all the credit until someone else tried to take credit for it.

Edited by keninsc