Dr. Ketchum's Report And Explanation Of Sykes Dna Study

Rogue,

1) I vastly disagree with your thoughts on this. I have yet to come across a database with tens of thousands of Unicorn sightings but I guess it's all in how you look at it. We can agree to disagree on this.

2) I understand your argument on dermal ridges but do you really expect an expert would be fooled by this? I mean that's why their print experts, to differentiate between real and fake/flaws.

3) I really don't believe bears with mange are so numerous they account for all these sightings. Would'nt that be opposite of a BF anyways? I mean usually lotsa hair is reported in sightings. I can see maybe a few dimwitted people might freak out in these cases but not the number of sightings reported on a yearly basis. Also I really don't know what bear your refering to as whooping but last I checked whooping isn't the only sounds BF reportedly makes. What about those screams that are recorded that no one seems to be able to list a known animal to? The sierra sounds also come to mind. All this falls under the mistaken Identity file  which is quite hard to swallow in my book.

I've been reading this whole thing waiting for someone to say "Ha, ha you've been PUNK'D".......... Seriously, ANOTHER thread?

2) I understand your argument on dermal ridges but do you really expect an expert would be fooled by this? I mean that's why their print experts, to differentiate between real and fake/flaws.

3) I really don't believe bears with mange are so numerous they account for all these sightings. Would'nt that be opposite of a BF anyways? I mean usually lotsa hair is reported in sightings. I can see maybe a few dimwitted people might freak out in these cases but not the number of sightings reported on a yearly basis. Also I really don't know what bear your refering to as whooping but last I checked whooping isn't the only sounds BF reportedly makes. What about those screams that are recorded that no one seems to be able to list a known animal to? The sierra sounds also come to mind. All this falls under the mistaken Identity file  which is quite hard to swallow in my book.

I think that Jimmy Chilcutt made a hasty conclusion without full knowledge of the substrate he was examining. Even experts make mistakes.

Bears- nobody said that they account for all the sightings. Remember that Bigfoot has been reported in all shapes and sizes which could be a number of things, including people.

In fact, I am going to put all this bigfoot drivel behind me soon.

Can't believe I missed this earlier.

You just made my day!

:-)

. In fact, I am going to put all this bigfoot drivel behind me soon.

to borrow Don Henley's line .......".you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave..... " :wizard: