The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project (2)

Guest Admin

You can go to Amazon and read the first three chapters.  However, there is a notice that the book is not for sale at this time on Amazon.  I read the three chapters and will probably buy it just because of who wrote it.  It's interesting so far.

Guest SDBigfooter

I read them too and looked at a list of the chapter names.  I'm intrigued.  Hopefully someone who has read more can comment.

As of now it looks like about 30$ and shipping from overseas.

Hopefully Amazon will allow purchase soon!!

Guest gershake

Well I haven't read it myself (apart from the first three chapters), but some friends of mine have. There IS a full chapter on the yeti bears, and there ARE reports of DNA analysis he's done of North American samples, but supposedly all of those came back as known animal. :( Supposedly still a great, informative read, but if anyone was still hoping Sykes might have the goods, it doesn't look like he does... Personally, my hopes are set on NAWAC for species confirmation now...

SSR Team

Did he see one in WA then or not ?

• 1 month later...

For what it's worth, my copy of the book has shipped from Indigo today, which was a pleasant surprise as they had said it would not be released until the 9th.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I watched the 3 hour show yesterday titled -The Bigfoot files

The show was based on Dr Sykes's DNA results from the samples that were sent from around the northern hemisphere, the results as you all know were all identifies as either domestic or animals all ready known to science

What I found interesting was the results of the Smeja samples and the lack of evidence they could not retrieve form Smeja's boots, that were supposedly covered on blood.

Sorry, but that just shows you're not staying informed, not paying attention.    It's been beaten to death here.

The samples eventually turned in were recovered some 6 weeks ... maybe it was 8 ... after the shooting occurred.    It was in a place where successful bear hunters gut their kill before hauling the carcass back to town.   Why would ANYONE be shocked to find out what was dragged out from under snow after that much time was bear?   Justin wasn't surprised.   He said right away he didn't think it was probably bigfoot.   It was Melba Ketchum that claimed it was positive for bigfoot, one of the 100% of the 109 or 110 samples she claimed to have tested.   That's why she tried to get him to destroy the rest of the sample with bleach ... because it was NOT bigfoot as she'd claimed and if it were re-tested it would illuminate her hoaxing activities.   That was confirmed by testing at Trent University arranged by Tyler and Bart before Sykes got involved.

The boots were worn on subsequent hunting trips and on fishing trips in salt water before ever being tested.   

Again ... there's simply nothing here that is surprising.   Or new.   At least not if you've been paying attention.

Frankly, I think Justin did exactly what he said he did.   I don't think he has, or ever did have, any evidence of it.

MIB