The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project (2)

Guest Admin

Guest lightheart

I think there may be a number of good reasons which prevent the government from making a public announcement confirming their existence.

A. Truckloads of non-hairy yahoos toting guns converging on parks to bag one.

B. General public being afraid to visit parks and preserved areas.

C. Legal issues regarding public safety

D. Individuals gifting, baiting, knocking, chasing or generally harassing them

E. Diseases they may carry that we would not have immunity against

F. Parks could have to be shut down - jobs lost.

G. Logging and other forest industries affected.

H. They cannot be controlled -cannot be made to follow laws or rules

I see the difficulty and understand why. It is probably in everyone's best interest to leave them a. myth. I just wish we could know exactly what they are. Oh well. I appreciate your post Branco.

Thanks Lightheart. I'll have to say one thing, the Department of the Interior and the Department of Agriculture have done a danged good job of providing semi-protected habitat  for the Boogers. Some really interesting stuff going on down here in PRIME BF areas. Getting them to use and remain in the areas the Gov would like them to stay is their problem. Like putting tooth paste back in the tube.

D. Individuals gifting, baiting, knocking, chasing or generally harassing them

IOW...... researchers ,Lol......... and some can't seem to help but keep squeezing that tube of toothpaste mr branco mentions.

some of them ( the MM types anyways) may be their/our  own worst enemies, at least as far as any hopes of official disclosure.

Edited by Doc Holliday

• 1 month later...

You may be interested in my new blog page: http://bigfootclaims.blogspot.com which has three blogs on the Sykes paper.  The latest is:  "Just How Good Was the Sykes' Mitochondrial 12S rRNA Gene at Distinguishing Species?"  Sign up for future e-mail announcements.  Take the guided step-by-step search procedure for examining Melba Ketchum's nDNA sequences.  Please comment.  I'd love some feedback.

• 2 months later...
BFF Patron

Glad to see Crypto Loren slouth on top of the game now.  

Interesting results.  But still, no Yeti. 

If Sykes had accepted samples from myself and a few others that had definate evidence, the results would have been what he was after, But maybe he didn't want the truth . 

Edited by yowiie

This is beyond weird.

Weren't these samples FROM the Himalayan region?  What the heck are polar bears (a sea-based bear) doing in the mountains?

I'm with Yowie on this one.  Something doesn't seem right here.

I have an opinion but you all must know by now how that works...........and I will say this.  The experiences of mine and friends do NOT point to any bear that is living on this planet at this time.  Ancient polar bears in Texas???   Who knows?  Anything is possible, however, what is walking around in the woods right now has a human type face at times, a chimpanzee face as a kid, or a short fuzzy hair covered body. Then there are the reports of apish or dog faced individuals.  All colors have been reported, including multi colored. Long shiny hair, grey skin, black skin, etc. They have been reported hanging out in trees, in caves, and old deserted buildings.  They leave gifts, they mimic other creatures including us hairless humans, they know how to open and close doors.  Their children like to play with our kids toys and one eyewitness report says that they are extreme gymnasts and there is definitely something going on that is unexplainable regarding their abilities to move between dimensions.

They are fast as lightning, can leap over moving cars, have an unexplainable talent of throwing their voices, form bonds with some of us and always keep us guessing.  They exist and most of my friends are beyond that question, we just want to know what they are because we already know what they are not..........

I can't prove it but IMO I think they are part us, part ancient bear and part ape and ?????.   This is not based on anything other than observations.  Ketchum and Sykes, et al have not (IMO) figured this out........there is still more hiding in that DNA.

Edited by Sunflower

This is beyond weird.

Weren't these samples FROM the Himalayan region?  What the heck are polar bears (a sea-based bear) doing in the mountains?

I'm with Yowie on this one.  Something doesn't seem right here.

It's really quite simple.

Yeti enthusiasts hoaxed him by sending him modern polar bear hairs.

How long have you all been in this Bigfoot thing?

• 3 months later...
Guest gershake

Dr. Bryan Sykes' book "The Nature of the Beast: The first genetic evidence on the survival of apemen, yeti, bigfoot and other mysterious creatures into modern times" is out today.

It begins like this: "The following account is taken from my field notes of Sunday 18 March 2013. The events I am about to describe defy any rational explanation."