• Announcements

• masterbarber

It's Time To Vote For Sc Members!!!   08/18/2016

It's that time again to cast your Votes for the Steering Committee. We have three seats up for a votes Please take a moment of your time to visit this link and vote for the 3 individuals you feel will best represent you. http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/54456-vote-now-sc-elections-2nd-cycle-2016/        

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest 12345dvf

Top Five Sighting States

24 posts in this topic

Yes, zoom in on GE and you see that this area is very mountainous with lots of forest cover. Interesting that the NE part of the state also has quite a cluster of sightings, probably good foraging. I wonder how this would compare to deer population?

Well, I'm about an hour inboard of the OH/PA line and I can tell you deer here are rampant as always, let's hope it equates to better chances of seeing a squatch. I tell ya, technology is scary, my 9 y/o used GE onhis ipod and was able to zoom in on our property and I saw the winter cover on our pool, and my truck in the driveway!!!!

California is the U.S. state with the most sightings/footprint finds. British Columbia is the Canadian province with the most sightings/footprint finds.

California is the U.S. state with the most sightings/footprint finds.

On what Database ?

Has anyone found anything resembling a Sasquatch on Google Earth? The latest update in an area of northern MN where our cabin is shows our boat in our parking lot and quite a bit of detail. Something that large should eventually show up.

You would think so huh? I was creeped out when I saw my truck in the driveway, the pool cover still on, makes you wonder what all can be seen on there ;)

Can someone post that google map for Oregon online here? That's really cool and I can't do that.

It's really hard to look at something like that map and say "Oh, it's all your imagination, nothings' going on". It boggles my mind. Before August I would have said that BF must be a few dozen running around California near wherever the PGF was filmed. I had no idea, none at all, that it was this prevalent. It's just mind-blowing. No wonder "they" want this information only known to people who like cryptids and other fringe, paranormal things that the vast majority consider woo woo and fairly wacko.

Edited by madison5716

I think California should be up at the top;after all,that's not only where the Jerry Crew incident occurred,but it's also where the Patterson-Gimlin film was shot and there have been hundreds of other sightings in the state,too.I think I agree with 12345dvf about the rest of the list.The Pacific Northwest has so many sightings,does anybody have a guess as to a possible population number in that region?

Well, there's better habitat for a large omnivore in OH. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more there. Number of sightings reported depends significantly on the attitude toward people reporting in that area. In the PNW both Native and Anglo cultures are very receptive to the idea, not only for cultural reasons but also because most people believe that if they're real, they're there.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0