Bigfoot And His Dog.

Old Dog

Some of these posts remind me of grade school when the slow witted kids used to mercilessly pick on the brighter ones & call them nerds because they could add more than two & two.

Jealousy, I think......

Some of these posts remind me that there are people with a screw loose in their head and see things that aren't really there.

Insanity, I think.....

I have to say, I never saw this thread until now but it deserves an award as most entertaining read in quite some time. I have no opinion either way on the photo but I sure get a kick out of all the expert analasis going on here.

Kinda looked like a deer peeking around the trunk of that tree at twilight to me.

In the large pic anyway..

The full pic looks like a deer to me.

Edited by Rex

Here's another one that I think is interesting. No dogs that I can find, but for everybody that is afflicted with pareidolia, there's a lot to see there.

Crop5_zpseda9174e.jpg

Sasfooty,

Amazing!!!   I was looking at this pic today and thinking to myself "Wowee!"       Can't believe you posted it...........

:keeporder:

Posted what? Looks like trees, nothing more. I can't believe she posted it also lol

Edited by yowiie

Guest Stan Norton

I can't believe you guys can't see anything. Maybe you need better computers......

Or glasses.

But we can see something: trees, bushes, pasture, a cow, dirt, sky and a cloud. What exactly do you see?

I see details.

You're not looking past the obvious. That's why so many people can't see BF.

They're never obvious.