Primate Arm Found

Guest lightheart

Guest lightheart

I was reading Bigfoot Evidence this afternoon and saw that Stacey Brown Jr. Is now in possession of some sort of primate arm. The arm was found in an area where they had found 100 feet of tracks in April.

According to the article when I followed the link to their website, it stated that they were in negotiations to have the DNA tested. Here you go Hiflier a possible piece of a body.

If I remember correctly Stacy Brown Jr is from Florida, and there have been known species of primates living wild there for decades, so it's not something to get excited about, yet.

• Upvote 1

Hello Stan Norton,

Oh aren't you the incorrigible one............oh......... wait...........we already have one of those  ;)

Hello lightheart,

If true I will be elated. If true then NAWAC and Norseman and all the rest who said the'd call off the hunt will turn avid promoters for conservation and protection. If this isn't corroborated inside the next two days by Mr. Brown himself then it may not be looking too good. How did BF Evidence get the story? Does Professor Meldrum have the inside track? Is the arm a recent specimen or a fossil? is there hair on it, skin, tendons, or is it just bone? Ghastly to think but how does anyone know it's a primate as in not Human. I've not seen a 100ft trackway mentioned anywhere. Did I miss out on something........AGAIN? Will it be on CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Reuters, the AP, the UP,  the BBC, Fox............ ok, enough from me.

Edited by hiflier

Guest lightheart

Hiflier,

Ok my friend deeeeep breath. ..... Follow the link on Bigfoot Evidence to www.thesasquatchhunters.com. There is a picture which will at least answer a few of those questions.

Since he won the Bigfoot Bounty prize of 100 thousand dollars, Stacey Jr. seems to have been in contact with Dr.Todd Disotell the DNA expert from New York University I think...not sure. Any way I saw something about an earlier trip to Disotell's office and it was rumored that he was possibly going to present at the Fl Skunk Ape conference. I do not know Stacey but have followed some of his posts since we are from the same state though from different areas.

I would be much more easy about this announcement if it were not two weeks before the SA Conference. Either incredibly fortunate timing, or something else. I will follow this with interest. Thanks for posting.

Is it only 18" long??  If I am reading that ruler it's next to correctly, 18" is quite short IMO.  Would lend credence that it is from a smaller primate - chimp or something like that.  Will be interesting to see DNA or any other new info about this however.

Hello lightheart,

LOL! Oh I'm just trying to inject a bit of drama and all. Yes, I did go to the site after the link was posted and nearly all the bases are covered there. Can't fault someone whose pulse jumped for a few seconds can we ;)

@ ItsAsquatch,

Hey there, how are things? Yeah I thought that too. Someone who maybe had one as a pet and all. I did notice the fore arm bones appeared quite small, 6-7 inches only? Long metacarpals though.

Edited by hiflier

Just curious, how many folks feel this is evidence for bigfoot? If it turns out to NOT be evidence of bigfoot how will that color your view of Stacy Brown Jr's credibility and any evidence he brings forward?

It is evidence, but not proof. If the tests identify it as a known (feral) non-native primate, oh well. At least he has found something that few if any others have found in America. He's only presenting it as primate, not bigfoot. The possibility that it is, will be examined with the DNA tests. Maybe it is a juvenile that fell prey to an alligator.