The Ufo Photo/video Numbers Vs Bigfoot

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Crowlogic

A trip around you tube seems to bear out something I've been saying for a long time.  For well over a dozen years the general public has had a remarkably good set of technologies to capture photos and videos.  A result of this is the plethora of UFO documentation on image capturing devices.  Even with hoaxing aside there is a huge collection of data that defies easy explanation.  We see today far more UFO shots than ever before which coincides well with the development of camera availability.

The Bigfoot phenomenon hasn't given the expected surge in pictorial data.  True there are more than ever but none of them are dramatic enough to attach much weight to.  If there is anything to the case for Bigfoot  we should be getting at least a half dozen PGF quality videos a year.  There is something about the numbers that doesn't add up.

Guest Crowlogic

Other than clouds not much obscures the view of objects in the sky.

Understood but the overall ratio of capture should coincide.  Seems we has 1000 times more UFO capture now which dovetails nicely with the surge in capture devices yet the BF ratio is scarcely higher than it was 30 years ago.

UFOs seem to stick around around for longer too. Also, the distance that they can be seen from is much greater. It would be interesting to compare these to 'ghost' photos/vids. (Paranormal trifecta)

Guest Crowlogic

The ratio of human activity is the same as it's always been.  There are more people and way more cameras.  there should be at least a mile uptick of credible BF image captures.  Vast amounts of wilderness outing captures appear on the net all the time.  People are out there but is BF?

Guest crabshack

A fleeting glimpse or "I was so scared to move because it looked like it wanted to eat me" is not conductive to good photos or video.

The UFO's don't seem to care that they are seen, many are over major population areas, squatches usually put major effort into not being seen by humans.

Edited by crabshack

There is something about the numbers that doesn't add up.

Maybe the problem isn't the way the numbers do or don't add up, but your belief that numbers mean something. 

If the only tools you have for understanding the universe are addition and subtraction, you will have a lot of unanswered questions in your life. 

Maybe it's time for some qualitative analysis.

If you get out there and look and see, there will suddenly be only one number that means anything to you anymore: The number 1. All you need is one sighting, one experience. Then you will see how meaningless numbers really are. 

Edited by LeafTalker

SSR Team

If there is anything to the case for Bigfoot  we should be getting at least a half dozen PGF quality videos a year.

Says who and why ?

What have UFO's got to do with Sasquatches and why on earth would anything regarding numbers in anyway intertwine with Sasquatches ?

The logic of these particular points you're trying to make are grossly flawed Crow in lots and lots and lots of ways.

• Upvote 1

Hello All,

There's a lot of junk in the sky. UFO by and large means unidentified.......it dosen't mean not man made. I've never seen an UFO and being an astronomy buff I look up a lot! Just in the past coupe of weeks I probably saw a dozen satellites zoom by and some really high altitude objects with binoculars. Nope, no saucers, eliptoids, motherships, orbs, or a myriad of other shapes reported.

Oh yeah,....uh....no Bigfoot either. Must be me.

Edited by hiflier