Bigfoot Beheads People?

I remember one account that occurred back in Michigan roughly around the same year whereas neighbors in a small farming community frantically called police reporting they seen a "Bigfoot being" beating a dog then throwing the full grown German Shepard on the roof of a house.

October 1972

Champion, Pennsylvania

A family had recurring accounts of a hairy man-like creature near their home. They nicknamed the creature “The Cookie Monster. They returned to the home late one evening and the creature grabbed their car and began to shake it violently from side to side. They discovered that their dog had been nearly ripped in half by the creature. They took their unfortunate animal to the veterinarian but the dog later died.

Source: Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society

Edited by Gumshoeye

Hi Susi, Sorry it took so long to get back to you regarding your question. Yes I am aware that

Coonbo had some scary encounters with BF's, and that some of his animals have been attacked

and killed. I can understand your frustration of whether to be totally afraid of the BF's, be cautious

of them, or continue to see them as being friendly forest giants. Those feelings are shaped by

whatever personal encounters you have had with them, and even by the stories that you have heard

or read about. I personally would suggest to err on the side of caution if you see or sense they are

nearby. I don't think it is a stretch to say they are doing the same thing towards you when they see

you. Using bears as an example (although they are not the same thing) I tend to be very cautious in

an area where bears are known roam. They can be pretty unpredictable at times so extreme caution

is most definitely called for. Not enough is known about BF behavior to state with any certainty whether

or not they are always dangerous, sometimes dangerous depending on the situation, or not dangerous

at all. I use the sometimes dangerous scenario when I am out in an area where they might be. This is the

stance to CYA if they or it does become hostile to your presence. I used to have friends ask if saw anything

moving on the ground that I was sure were the bad guys while flying Combat Air Patrol or patrolling a

assigned Kill boxes in Iraq, and my answer was yes! until I could discern otherwise! There is an old saying

that if your suspected target sees you coming and runs, they are the enemy! If they see you and do not run,

they are a well disciplined enemy! The point here is be cautious of something that you have very little intelligence

of. I mean intelligence in the militaristic sense! not your own personal intelligence! Just want to make that clear. As

for the photo you posted above, I find it somewhat interesting even though it is unclear and a bit blurry. At first look

it appears to be pretty tall if use the light pole behind it as a gauge. I can't say for sure since I don't what the height

of the light pole is, or what the elevation of the ground the pole is mounted in is, but if the pole it is standing next to

is the same in height and elevation, I would would have to guess that it is one tall critter standing there. I don't know

what the width of the light pole is but it looks like it would take at least 3 poles to cover the chest area alone. I can't

say for sure but the visible leg does seem to have the canine type shape and very large thigh. It seems to be slumped

forward in stature as well and the arms outward to maintain balance while standing still. It would probably look similar

when walking as well. Look up a video of a circus dog walking on it's hind legs and you'll get the picture. This is

all conjecture on my part from what I see in the photo, you and others may see something quite different. In my

previous career I had to judge things but what I was seeing through a sometimes clear canopy and my cockpit

FLIR displays before bring the rain and the pain down on them. Lets just say that if I saw that in my FLIR and it was

harassing a family in a nearby home, I would have unleashed some rain and pain down on that light pole!!

Edited by Wingman1

If a BF hurt my dog i would make it a point to find him and kill him

I have said this many times to these creatures , that if they ever killed my dog or dogs that I would track them and kill the one that killed my dog. It is a deal that if they ever break it with me there would be no place for them to hide.This is why I have plussed you on it.

• Upvote 1

I totally agree with both of you! My dogs are part of our family, so if anything or anyone hurts them - they will get hurt back!

I would say you could ask an old neighbor of mine, but they moved away shortly after the incident! A plus to you ShadowBorn

and to you as well ItsAsquatch!

Susi, seems like a head and shoulders but can't make out the legs or other features. Can someone clear up the picture or outline it?

Where is this taking place?

Do dogmen have bigfoot legs or wolf type legs?

Could this be related to the European werewolf, that might be extinct now?

George, There are 2 types, type 3 looks like Patty but has a snout, type 4 looks like a dog or wolf and runs on 2 or 4 limbs, and weighs less than the type 3 does. Type 3 is considered the largest and heavier type of BF.

Especially since pneumonia is defined as a viral, bacterial or fungi infection.

Perhaps there are other causes though, I'm no doctor.

Also, just about every person who I have heard of who died by choking on their own vomit was incapacitated in some way or another beforehand. This just doesn't jibe and the initial autopsy merely noted his lungs were "cloudy". There was nothing about him having vomited that I know of or inhaled it.

This guy told his wife there were "noises in the woods, and someone was closing in on him". A person who lives close by said about the time of his disappearance he heard "yelling and shouting" coming from that area, but he thought someone was letting their kids play late at night.

I was thinking the same thing. I've heard of people choking on their own vomit, but I've never heard of anyone getting pneumonia from it. Doesn't make sense. 

Thank u i would plus but i dont know how.

You hit the little green arrow on the far right.

Found this particular type of pneumonia. 

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000121.htm

Bigfoot Attack, Carrying Weapon, Bigfoot Different Species DM

July 1972

Defiance, Ohio

A  railway worker was busy working on some tracks when he looked up to see coming down the tracks a figure with an estimated height of seven to nine feet. As the figure approached more closely, the worker described seeing “fangs†like large canines, protruding from this figure’s mouth. The creature was also very hairy. He reported two very odd things, first the creature walked in a rather peculiar “side to side†manner as if it as shuffling down the track. Secondly it was carrying a big stick over its shoulder, with which it struck railroad worker. After beating the witness it disappeared into the brush. Bruises were found on the witness.

Source: The Northeastern Ohio Bigfoot 

It would be great if you could provide links to those stories by clicking on the chain link and pasting the address there.

Really Bonehead? I thought the incident had a source listed .... or did you overlook that? If there wasn't a link that means I didn't have one provided. Speaking of courtesy when you ask for something you generally say please ... I do not need a how to instruction on linking a source.... save that for somebody else.

Edited by Gumshoeye

Hey Rock, all Jayjeti needed to was ask if there was a link simple as that .... I don't need a 'How To' tutorial ... I was curt, but rude was being called a sexiest and conservative on other thread, when I asked some questions. I didn't notice you calling out that then so then what's the problem?  So you see rude when I say something but not when you see or hear it any place else is that right?

• masterbarber unpinned this topic