Bigfoot Beheads People?

No one is going to like Big Foot if he's going to behead people. That will make him persona non grata...

Edited by david75090

Guest ChasingRabbits

ChasingRabbits: I meant to add that to my post you quoted, but it was too late for me to edit it when I realized I had left out that possibility.  We know from some very well publicized stories (ie: the Honobia incident, Legend of Boggy Creek, etc.) that BF that have had negative encounters with humans can be vindictive or are forced to look for easier prey.  Same thing is true with many other animals.  My guess is that of the BF that do prey on humans, a very significant percentage of them have had negative encounters with humans, OR are the results of a habituation situation gone bad. 

I've always wondered about the Honobia incident. From what I know the BFs began harassing the family by knocking on their doors at all hours of the night and stealing food from a smoke house. So it makes me wonder if the former owners of the farm had a cordial relationship with the local BFs, ex. leaving food out for them. And when the new family moved in, the local BFs expected the same treatment. (either that or those BFs were the stereotypical neighbors-from-hell).

Hey Coonbo, I guess I have tried to balance this issue out a bit, not convinced that we should all be
deathly afraid of these creatures. I know that you have had more than the average researchers amount
of encounters, so how exactly do you view the creatures? Are you more or less convinced that they are
ill willed toward humans, or can they be just curious and non threatening. My better judgment leads me
to think they could be found acting in either extreme. Sasquatch Chronicles has attempted to correct the

one extreme of them being extremely passive and approachable, but I think that the overall impression

of them being man hunters is not the true picture...am I wrong?  If this were not so then the vast majority

of sighing reports would end in a much different fashion, or is it that we never get those ones for obvious

reasons? 

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Excellent question Lake County, and I sincerely hope that Tim Coonbo will respond.

No one is going to like Big Foot if he's going to behead people. That will make him persona non grata...

Thankfully, from what I have have learned from our well respected researchers, is that Beheading's are not a typical behavior, but once is too often for the person who looses their head.

I suspect that BF would need to be angry or just POed at a human for some reason in some cases. 

Admittedly beheading a human stops all resistance, and we make easy food for a hungry BF after the heads been removed:( 

I am sorry if I posted this earlier in the thread:

The fight, however, did not end there:

...[H]e did not fall alone, nor until he had 
glutted his wrath with the death of five of 
them, which he effected by wringing the head 
from the body. - Writhing and exhausted, at 
length he fell, with his hapless prey beneath 
his grasp.

http://www.exploresouthernhistory.com/okefenokeebigfoot.html

Would a head or if possible an eye shot or knife to the eye stop one of these creatures?

****************I realize that the human would already be in the clutches of the BF to use a knife, but an eye shot could stop one of them, couldn't it?********

Excellent story, rather gruesome, but thanks for posting it, and a plus 1 to you from me:) 

Just like there are humans out there who've done some pretty horrific things- I'm sure some Sasquatches do these types of things as well. Not all of them are bad, but I do believe there are some bad bigfoot apples out there..  :blob:  JMO

I agree but with the caveat...... depending upon who the BF beheads.... :spiteful:

Guys, There are lots of woods around my house, and there have been BF sightings (reported by 2 policemen) in this area.

Something in the woods across the street is upsetting our 2 yo rescued dog.

He growls at the woods across the street, and looks really scared when this happens with his ruff standing up on his neck.

Axel, our sorta' new dog, is the friendliest dog we have ever had, and the only time I have ever seen him upset is when he growls and whines at the woods.

We have had deer come across the street to graze on the golf course, but this is different types of growls like he is seriously frightened.

What could be causing this fear to our dog?

Could it be a cryptic animal over there? Wolf? ?? 

First, most likely, would be a human prowler, maybe someone "casing" your house for a potential robbery.   I'd get some lights and security cameras up.

Next would be a bear.   Coyote, bobcat, cougar, or even wild dogs are possible. 

My sister's dog ignores most everything else but goes bonkers over squirrels on the fence or power line that goes above the yard.

Thing to keep in mind is rescue dogs are generally rescued from ABUSE.   Their reactions will not track with expectations based on familiarity with the reactions of normal dogs.    I think you've dealt with that in people.  It works the same with animals.

MIB

Admittedly beheading a human stops all resistance, and we make easy food for a hungry BF after the heads been removed:( 

Would a head or if possible an eye shot or knife to the eye stop one of these creatures?

****************I realize that the human would already be in the clutches of the BF to use a knife, but an eye shot could stop one of them, couldn't it?********

Susiq

The first thing that you need to decide for yourself

Are these creatures flesh and blood creatures or something paranormal

If you believe that they are flesh and blood then they would be governed by the same physical conditions as a similar sized known animal

An example it would be reasonable to assume that an 8 foot tall 1000 lbs sasquatch, would be similar to a grizzly or polar bear of the same size

as we all know these bears are not bullet proof and can be killed by many different methods

If you go one step further, a full grown elephant is much larger and physically imposing then a sasquatch

Yet again even enraged elephants can put down

If you enjoyed hiking before your sighting, you need to get back out there and hike

Here's my take after decades of reading and hearing encounter stories.  First, I believe bigfoot is a very-extremely rare--in numbers-species.  So most tromps in the woods, forests, fields or even suburbs will be encounter-free.  There's just not a lot of bigfoots out there. 

If they were that dangerous we'd hear a lot MORE dangerous encounter stories, but we don't.  There are a few stories of violence or direct aggression like Ape Canyon but even so, these stories are so rare they are famous.  Now we do hear a lot of these so-called bluff attacks: growling, roaring, shaking trees, throwing stuff--but even so, think about that.  Do other dangerous animals like bears bluff and display such behavior--or do they just attack?  Seems to me that bigfoots are incredibly judicious and cautious--compared to other animals.  I'm just convinced that despite Missing 411 and other reports, bigfoot is decidedly not violent.

Edited by Pithecus

Sadly, the deer I loved watching come over to the golf course  and feed have either left or just stopped feeding from this area.

There was a group of 5 to 6 or 7 deer that every night would come across and feed, sometimes even in our back yard which is on the golf course.

Now the deer are gone:(

They have been feeding here for years.

I have not seen them for perhaps 2 + weeks, and they were always fun to observe.

Why would the deer just suddenly stop feeding from their regular feeding spot?

Could a BF or a wolf in the area cause the deer to flee their regular habitat?

Something has caused our dog to *sometimes* growl at the woodlands across the street when I put him out on his front yard lead.

BFF Patron

A BF, wolf, or human for that matter would cause deer to leave a normal hang out.    Sometimes deer would bed down in my back yard at night for a few nights but if my dog discovered them they would not come back.    Deer have to feel safe to stay around.  

BFF Patron

Here's my take after decades of reading and hearing encounter stories.  First, I believe bigfoot is a very-extremely rare--in numbers-species.  So most tromps in the woods, forests, fields or even suburbs will be encounter-free.  There's just not a lot of bigfoots out there. 

If they were that dangerous we'd hear a lot MORE dangerous encounter stories, but we don't.  There are a few stories of violence or direct aggression like Ape Canyon but even so, these stories are so rare they are famous.  Now we do hear a lot of these so-called bluff attacks: growling, roaring, shaking trees, throwing stuff--but even so, think about that.  Do other dangerous animals like bears bluff and display such behavior--or do they just attack?  Seems to me that bigfoots are incredibly judicious and cautious--compared to other animals.  I'm just convinced that despite Missing 411 and other reports, bigfoot is decidedly not violent.

Bears will do bluff charges just like BF have been reported to do.   Moose do the same thing but are more dangerous to humans statistically.   They are not supposed to be very bright.     The Ape Canyon thing was primarily the miners own doing.    At first sight of the BF, they shot at one.   The rest of what happened was payback.    I have to side with the BF on that one.    The humans were lucky to survive the encounter. 

There are frequent reports out of Northern Washington in the Granite Creek area about aggressive BF behavior.    Not sure if that is some surly individual BF or it has had bad encounters with humans too.    Humans or animals, some individuals just have more aggressive behavior than others of the same species. 

A BF, wolf, or human for that matter would cause deer to leave a normal hang out.    Sometimes deer would bed down in my back yard at night for a few nights but if my dog discovered them they would not come back.    Deer have to feel safe to stay around.  

All of my pets are secured within either a fence across the  back of the house, or attached to a lead for Axel to be able to run around safely in the front yard.

None of the dogs ever bothered the deer who *used* to come by every night:(

They could not get near them. Plus the dogs were often indoors for the night when the deer would come to graze.

• masterbarber unpinned this topic