Bigfoot Beheads People?

How do you know that people aren't making them up?

Because the people that I listened to have had many experiences with the BF species and are** well known and respected researchers**.  Have you listened to the *podcast* that is posted in the very first post?

Respected and well known researchers have had mild to totally terrifying encounters with Sasquatch, and their stories are posted within this topic, many of them are posted  early in the topic.  

I truly thought that the BF were mostly gentle giants, and if you read the early postings I quickly discovered there is a LOT more to be BF than them being gentle giants of the woodlands.

The bigfoot in the Midwest had to have observed the Mayan invasion of North America and that one of Mayan favorite ways of dispatching enemies was cutting off heads.     And people wonder why BF are so afraid of humans? 

You raised an interesting point! That could be why BF have been known to behead humans and animals, the custom was observed by the local BF, and the BF have taught their offspring the same way of quickly dispatching their prey.  

Beheading stops all struggling and running away. Those poor people, what a horrific way to die, suffocating; unable to get O2 to the brain.  

..If I had to chose, I'd ask for a bullet to the brain:(

Good thread Suzi Q, the highest number of views on a BFF thread on this General Discussion, hat tip and congrats.  

Thank you Gumshoe, I have, as you can see from my *early postings*, learned a lot about this species that I did not know until I heard Tim Coonbo's Podcast!

I have yet to recover from that PODCAST! :o  :girlwacko:  :ninja:  :swoon: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Divergent1

Not only that Susie, assuming there isn't any brain damage, the brain continues to work for about a half of a minute or so after it is separated from your body. Can you imagine being face to face with a bigfoot and suddenly realizing your body is missing before you die in the next instant?

http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/extrasensory-perceptions/lucid-decapitation2.htm

Somewhere here on the forum I discussed how long the brain survives *after* being removed from the body.

It is horrific to even contemplate how awful it must be to struggle to breath but the oxygen cannot reach the lungs, so the head suffocates.

I had rather be shot into the brain than to have my head removed. At least that death is sudden, and the victim does not suffer the horror of suffocating. 

There are many times when I sincerely wished that I was NOT an RN.

I thus know too much about suffering, especially since because of my kind heart (that is what I was told by the hospital nursing administrator) I was first put on an Oncology unit.

Thus I saw way too many adults and young teenagers die horrific deaths.

Edited by SweetSusiq

Guest Divergent1

The article I linked said that it isn't the same as suffocating. You don't have the unoxygenated blood returning to the brain to cue it to breath, you simply fade away.

Beheading stops all struggling and running away. Those poor people, what a horrific way to die, suffocating; unable to get O2 to the brain.  

..If I had to chose, I'd ask for a bullet to the brain:(

None of those would be as painful as reading this thread.

• Upvote 3

BFF Patron

People seem to have a unhealthy fixation on this subject.     I don't want to be in the woods mentally mindful of possibly being beheaded by a creature many claim that can read minds.     I would rather have "Its a small world" playing in my head if that is the case. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Divergent1

And when it gets right down to it, you are much more likely to loose your head in a third world country, natural disaster, or a  MVA than by bigfoot.

People seem to have a unhealthy fixation on this subject.     I don't want to be in the woods mentally mindful of possibly being beheaded by a creature many claim that can read minds.     I would rather have "Its a small world" playing in my head if that is the case. 

Well, if they are reading minds, perhaps they prefer to take the more interesting ones home with them.

• Upvote 1

I do believe your referring to the program Sasquatch chronicles... As mentioned above those boys definitely do have they're own theory on the whole phenomena. I would have to agree that if these creatures do in fact lurk the forrest and not just the dark corners of our imagination that like any large primate they would have the ability to pull this off... However I personally don't buy into it... Seems a bit far fetched however welcome to the world of Bigfoot.

I do believe your referring to the program Sasquatch chronicles... As mentioned above those boys definitely do have they're own theory on the whole phenomena. I would have to agree that if these creatures do in fact lurk the forrest and not just the dark corners of our imagination that like any large primate they would have the ability to pull this off... However I personally don't buy into it... Seems a bit far fetched however welcome to the world of Bigfoot.

You don't buy what? (sorry I was just confused as to your point)....

• masterbarber unpinned this topic