2015 The State Of Sasquatch Science

Lake County Bigfooot

I haven't posted here in probably 7 years or more...just popped in after seeing a reference in one of the ISF threads. I see nothing has changed in 7 years. Still no evidence...still no body... oh well. 

Grow up, Norseman. Do you think it would be mature if someone at ISF said the BFF was full of lunatics and psychos?  

Edited by dmaker

I haven't posted here in probably 7 years or more...just popped in after seeing a reference in one of the ISF threads. I see nothing has changed in 7 years. Still no evidence...still no body... oh well. 

If you aren't interested in learning about this...um, why are you here again?

(Proven.  To anyone who knows how science works, and is applied.  To those who have paid close attention, the body is a formality.  There is nothing like being at science's absolute cutting edge.  NOTHING.  Shame you can't experience that...but it's because you aren't interested.)

Yeah, but if you are only on the cutting edge in your own mind, and that is painfully obvious to all others that you repeat your mantra ad naseum, then it's not so impressive, is it?

• Upvote 1

Guest OntarioSquatch

Do you think it would be mature if someone at ISF said the BFF was full of lunatics and psychos?

You said it yourself just yesterday on the ISF in response to Yuchi1's offer:

dmaker

"Heck no, I wouldn't volunteer to spend 10 seconds in the woods with any of those nutbars."

The hypocrisy...

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Some people aren't in this to figure out what's going on.  They're into this to win an argument...that they've demonstrably lost, a half-century ago.

Grow up, Norseman. Do you think it would be mature if someone at ISF said the BFF was full of lunatics and psychos?

LOL..... surely your not serious.

Thats a daily occurance by many of the faith.

Do you think it would be mature if someone at ISF said the BFF was full of lunatics and psychos?

You said it yourself just yesterday on the ISF in response to Yuchi1's offer:

dmaker

"Heck no, I wouldn't volunteer to spend 10 seconds in the woods with any of those nutbars."

The hypocrisy...

That was in response to a particular individual(s) here who have offered for skeptics to join them in the woods. Not all forum members as a whole. 

And I didn't have Yuchi in mind when I said it, but someone else who has made similar offers. I suspect that individual to be mentally imbalanced. 

LOL..... surely your not serious.

Thats a daily occurance by many of the faith.

Many, not all. 

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1

Well.....when you start scolding them???? I'll take what you said to heart.

You dont fight Queensbury rules with a guy armed with a Bowie knife.

Guest OntarioSquatch

That was in response to a particular individual(s) here who have offered for skeptics to join them in the woods. Not all forum members as a whole. 

And I didn't have Yuchi in mind when I said it, but someone else who has made similar offers. I suspect that individual to be mentally imbalanced. 

That's not what it sounded like at all, but anyway, I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge it, considering the implications.

Because I refuse to be counted among them.

They are dry lifeless souls who congregate and back slap only for the sake of belittling their fellow man.