Bigfoot - Ferocious And Invincible ?

Guest Lesmore

Okay, but why would they have a powerfully built upper-body? Are they hitting the gym 6 days a week? It seems to me that they live their lives similar to the old indians, so I don't see where they would develop these schwarzenegger esque bodies.

Guest BFSleuth

Okay, but why would they have a powerfully built upper-body? Are they hitting the gym 6 days a week? It seems to me that they live their lives similar to the old indians, so I don't see where they would develop these schwarzenegger esque bodies.

Okay, try this experiment... take your less than schwarzenegger body and go tear apart a rotting log with your bare hands to get enough grubs for a meal. Or, go dig for roots or ground squirrels with your bare hands. If you can collect a quick 20,000 calories without breaking a sweat then you can rest your case.

Also, have you SEEN the physique of "the old indians"? Not your typical Homo Couchus Potatous.

Edited by BFSleuth

I think they spend a lot of time in trees until they get too big. That is pretty good exersize.

• 1 month later...

See for yourself. This is just a chimp, nothing special right? I myself would have never imagined they looked like that under all that fur; I only saw these pics recently. I don't know how they get that kind of muscle definition but there it is. I have no problem believing that if Bigfoot does exist, he really is as strong as has been described.

post-1710-032312200 1309534879_thumb.jpg

post-1710-087151100 1309534903_thumb.jpg

post-1710-066802600 1309534923_thumb.jpg

Guest Lesmore

When I hear stories that even armed humans are no match for BF, I don't think there's any animal that can cause BF a problem. You can read accounts where even female BF hunt and kill bears.

I read a account where a BF walked up to a armed forest guide while being shot as if it didn't even concern it, then proceeded to tear the person to pieces, then calmly walked back into the woods!

If BF are capable of that...even a grizzly bear isn't a worthy sparring opponent!

Where are you reading these accounts ?

No, it was in Jones County, MS.He charged my father and then my grandfather assumes that he pulled the rail road ties up out of the ground that were holding the muscadine vines up in a temper fit after my dad left the area, but you were close with the memory of the story. He looked pretty ferocious to my Dad.

I've done a lot of surveying in Jones County. In fact, last year we just completed redoing all of the boundary lines for the Chickasawhay District of the DeSoto National Forest in Eastern Jones County, Perry County, and Wayne County. It is the largest survey I've done at 135,000 acres.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey buzzardeater...you might want to check out some video on a grown alpha grizzly, and then popssibly amend your statement. Too call one an easy meal for 100s of lbs. of food sounds like a pretty ignorant statement...You're talking about 8+ ft and 800+ lbs. of absolute fury.

P.S. I know all we have to go off are stories, but let's not take these as bible...no chance of a bigfoot doing 90 ft in 2 strides, LOL at even believing that.

I agree 100%.Have you seen the teeth and claws on a grizzly.Bf would come away injured maybe badly.Besides a bear would easily smell BF and clear out.

Here's a way for everyone to be able to wrap thier heads around what it is we're dealing with.

Take this guy here, pump him up about from 2 ft tall to 7 ft tall. Oops, to big now to brachiate in the trees anymore, so let's go ahead and make him bipedal and almost human.

facts-about-siamang-gibbon-1.jpg

You ain't gonna catch it.

:blink: That's one scary chimp there in that picture.

I'm rethinking going searching thanks to seeing that whatever it is. :(

See for yourself. This is just a chimp, nothing special right? I myself would have never imagined they looked like that under all that fur; I only saw these pics recently. I don't know how they get that kind of muscle definition but there it is. I have no problem believing that if Bigfoot does exist, he really is as strong as has been described.

chimps develop those upper body muscles beause they use there arms like we use our legs, their locomotion requires them to grow there arm muscles on top of exercising there arms climbing trees. Show me where BFs would develop upper bodies the way chimps do...to what purpose?

chimps develop those upper body muscles beause they use there arms like we use our legs, their locomotion requires them to grow there arm muscles on top of exercising there arms climbing trees. Show me where BFs would develop upper bodies the way chimps do...to what purpose?

So perhaps they wouldn't be quite as cut, but why can't they be incredibly strong just due to shear size?

Guest Dudlow

B) Any creature that can lift a full, unopened, 45 gallon drum of oil over its head and throw it over fifty feet in the air before it touches the ground is powerful enough, regardless of what other creatures it may be compared to and regardless of whether it has ultimate definition and extension of its abs. John Green's first couple of books included tales of such feats of brute strength occurring during the construction of logging roads in Oregon and the PNW back in the 1950s.

- Dudlow

B) Any creature that can lift a full, unopened, 45 gallon drum of oil over its head and throw it over fifty feet in the air before it touches the ground is powerful enough, regardless of what other creatures it may be compared to and regardless of whether it has ultimate definition and extension of its abs. John Green's first couple of books included tales of such feats of brute strength occurring during the construction of logging roads in Oregon and the PNW back in the 1950s.

- Dudlow

Not sure how to respond to this...It truly is quite baffling that a grown person would say this...I suppose the only thing that needs to be said is "can I get some proof this happened", otherwise I could make up some stories if you would buy my books.

So perhaps they wouldn't be quite as cut, but why can't they be incredibly strong just due to shear size?

It appears as though you do not lift weights...one has nothing to do with the other. I know stoner kids that never exercise but are cut up and I know incredibly strong kids that look like "blah." There is no "survival" reason for BF to develop an upper body like patty and you know it.