Bigfoot - Ferocious And Invincible ?

Guest Lesmore

Guest Boolywooger

I also played a response to a call blast that had been recorded on the same night as the whoops. When I played that one and asked if he had heard it before, he turned and stared out the window for a moment, it was apparent he was fighting to keep his composure (emotions welling up), then finally answered , "yeah I've heard that" still holding back emotion, he went into more detail what the vocalization is like upclose. He said it is so loud it will cause the inside of your ear to tingle and very unnerving.

Do you have that audio posted on your website anywhere?

Which brings us to the question..."Does bigfoot pump iron?"...Muscles do not grow without stimulation, that's just a fact of nature. And so if patty is the real deal she seems to walk very similar to us, which is to say not using her arms. So how did these biceps develop? I can't be sure, but it felt pretty squatchy yesterday in retro fitness.

From film and pictures we do know that young BF spend time in tress, plus catching and killing your prey with your hands will develop muscles.

Walking and needing to carry that much weight would build strong leg muscles.

One of my children was born more muscular than his brother.

His bulky musculature was inherited from my dad's side of the family.He looks like my dad, but his younger brother takes after his dad with a longer slimmer musculature build.

Both boys work out but the older son looks more cut with bigger muscle mass than his younger brother does.

BF seems to have a large heavy body to carry which will increase their leg muscle size.

Plus they work for their living by catching and killing animals, they are scavengers for nuts, fruits, anything editable that they can procure.

The base muscular build is born into them, but they have to use those muscles to keep the body mass and musculature up.

Edited by SweetSusiq

B) Any creature that can lift a full, unopened, 45 gallon drum of oil over its head and throw it over fifty feet in the air before it touches the ground is powerful enough, regardless of what other creatures it may be compared to and regardless of whether it has ultimate definition and extension of its abs. John Green's first couple of books included tales of such feats of brute strength occurring during the construction of logging roads in Oregon and the PNW back in the 1950s.

- Dudlow

I had one soldier who could pick up a 55 gallon drum and set it on his shoulder, but he couldn't throw it fifty feet. A full drum of oil weighs about 435 lbs.

B) Any creature that can lift a full, unopened, 45 gallon drum of oil over its head and throw it over fifty feet in the air before it touches the ground is powerful enough, regardless of what other creatures it may be compared to and regardless of whether it has ultimate definition and extension of its abs. John Green's first couple of books included tales of such feats of brute strength occurring during the construction of logging roads in Oregon and the PNW back in the 1950s.

- Dudlow

This would be an incredibly amazing feat of strength. Statements like this is one of the reasons why I think if Bigfoot was real it must be the "Superman" of the forest. Leaping over mountain tops in a single bound. It would explain why one has never been able to catch him.

Not sure how to respond to this...It truly is quite baffling that a grown person would say this...I suppose the only thing that needs to be said is "can I get some proof this happened", otherwise I could make up some stories if you would buy my books.

:lol: That's what I keep saying to my self. Being a "true believer" could have it's benefits.

Neither BF nor grizzly would needlessly risk injury but I am confident that a male sasquatch would utterly dominate a male grizzly.

Faster, quicker, perhaps able to strategize, and has opposable thumbs. That gives a BF the ability to swing an 10" oak branch the way Babe Ruth swung a baseball bat. The grizzly would have difficulty getting close to the BF and, if it did, it would get its back broken by the branch.

Keep in mind that upper body strength use (exercise) from frequent quadrapedal (4x4) mode and belly crawling when in proximity to people (often). Beside the DNA for it naturally and the tree climbing, pulling and breaking of tree limbs plus occasional bear jaws.lol I have read a report of a squatch messing with a family in a rental single wide trailer home and the creature pushed the trailer home off its blocks and the moved out and never came back!

Guest vilnoori

Modern humans are adapted for endurance running, and that means their muscles have different abilities than other hominins and great apes who are adapted for strength. Chimps are much smaller than humans but are estimated to be 4x to 7x as strong because of differences in muscle tissue type, not bulk or training. If sasquatches came from a lineage that was never adapted to endurance running then they would retain that "brute strength" that other animals have, and if you consider the possibility that they seem to be almost twice as big, and live a life of high exertion outdoors all the time, then you would expect such reports to exist.

The strength of great apes and the speed of humans (article)

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/19817225

Edited by vilnoori

Guest BFSleuth

I had one soldier who could pick up a 55 gallon drum and set it on his shoulder, but he couldn't throw it fifty feet. A full drum of oil weighs about 435 lbs.

By comparison a human can throw a 16 lb shot about 50-70 feet (world record is 75.8'). The drum is 27x heavier and it was thrown about as far as an average high school athlete can throw a 16 lb shot.

Rocks of 15-20 lbs have been described to be thrown on flat trajectories "like a Nolan Ryan fastball".

I wonder if they play catch?

By comparison a human can throw a 16 lb shot about 50-70 feet (world record is 75.8'). The drum is 27x heavier and it was thrown about as far as an average high school athlete can throw a 16 lb shot.

Rocks of 15-20 lbs have been described to be thrown on flat trajectories "like a Nolan Ryan fastball".

I wonder if they play catch?

Interesting, if you consider the article Vilnoori quoted.

More than 50 years ago, Maynard Smith and Savage (1956) showed that the musculoskeletal systems of mammals can be adapted for strength at one extreme and speed at the other but not both. Great apes are adapted for strength--chimpanzees have been shown to be about four times as strong as fit young humans when normalized for body size. The corresponding speed that human limb systems gain at the expense of power is critical for effective human activities such as running, throwing, and manipulation, including tool making.

Apparently Bigfoot breaks the mold.

If Bigfoots are out there, and are capable of a fraction of the things that have been attributed to them, they are surely the apex predators in their environment.

So why don't they kill and eat us? Why aren't we seen as easy prey and a light meat-based snack with the added fun of some toys like cellphones and flashlights to play with. We'd be like Kinder eggs in reverse - covered in exciting items, clothes etc. and with a chewy centre.

And why, when we crash around their forests, don't they see us as intruders and pummel us to jelly? Yes, they sometimes throw rocks near us, and bash trees and let out bone-rattling howls, but nothing more. Surely, every so often some gormless hikers must unknowingly get between a female BF and her child? And yet these people still have their heads attached.

It strikes me that the 'respect' for human life these things are said to display is at odds with what one would expect from an omnivorous predator. Personally I can't shake off the feeling that for them to treat us, our trail cams and our expeditions with the diffidence they do, they'd need to understand the relationship between them and mankind. They'd need to know what cameras are, and what the consequences would be if they're caught on them. They'd need to have first-hand experience of what happens if you do eat the weedy pink things hopping through the woods in their clothes (i.e. they get hunted down and killed). Basically, for them to be so reticent, we'd have had to have employed a systematic regime of hunting and killing them for a long time. Otherwise, what are they afraid of? They can't know they live in this weird twilight zone between of seen, heard, smelt and occasionally filmed, and not actually being proven. And they can't know what impact being proven to exist would have. Yet everything they reportedly do seems to be designed to keep them firmly in that zone. My contention is that an animal as dominant as BF has nothing to fear from man. We haven't been killing them for centuries. One on one, we've got no chance of killing them in a forest glade encounter. Nothing kills bigfoot (apart from old age, illness and Mt. St. Helen's) so what do they think we're going to do to them?

It appears as though you do not lift weights...one has nothing to do with the other. I know stoner kids that never exercise but are cut up and I know incredibly strong kids that look like "blah." There is no "survival" reason for BF to develop an upper body like patty and you know it.

I'm not sure I understand where you're going with this?

Are you saying you doubt that BF is muscular? Every creature in the wild is muscular (in proportion to their size) and it may simply be in BF's dna.

Modern humans are adapted for endurance running, and that means their muscles have different abilities than other hominins and great apes who are adapted for strength. Chimps are much smaller than humans but are estimated to be 4x to 7x as strong because of differences in muscle tissue type, not bulk or training. If sasquatches came from a lineage that was never adapted to endurance running then they would retain that "brute strength" that other animals have, and if you consider the possibility that they seem to be almost twice as big, and live a life of high exertion outdoors all the time, then you would expect such reports to exist.

Thanks, I guess this should about dead the issue of BF's strength.

An American bison bull is no slouch.

Yeah, BF just grabs the head/horns, and twists, instant dinner party.. :blink: We need a vomiting emoticon..and a fainting one also for us ladies.