Bigfoot Cross Breeding?

Woodslore

Hello

So I have noticed of late a the idea of different types of Bigfoot/Sasquatch. The idea of a type 1) being similar to Patty. 2) being more caveman-ish and finally 3) the Dogman type. So this has got my mind going. In the case of other animals various types of similar creatures can inter breed. For example a lion with a tiger gives a liger. A coyote with a dog gives a coydog. So I am putting this question forth for discussion, can the various types of Sasquatch interbreed? Could a type 1 mate and produce offspring with a type 3 for example. I am curious about this subject. Please all thoughts welcome and interested to see everyone's response and theories to this question.

If this topic has been brought forth before I am sorry. I have looked but found nothing. 

I absolutely think they could and do interbreed and produce off spring.

I wonder if this is how the dogman species type now has 2 absolutely different styles of creatures.

One looks like Patty with a *snout*.

The other is a dog/wolf type and runs easily on 2 or 4 feet.

I so wish that I could say these things do not exist, and for that statement to be the truth:(

Guest ChasingRabbits

Hybrids like mules (horse + donkey), tigons (tiger + lion), and liger (lion + tiger) are generally sterile. So if the various types to cross breed, they must do so frequently to keep the hybrid population numbers up----unless their hybrids are capable of reproducing.

Its certainly possible, no way to say for sure. Definitely interesting tho. One thing i do feel confident of is that there is more than one type of BF. Just like there are different types or races of human.

With a species whose habitat is supposedly so far spread, there'd have to be more than one 'version' -or appearance...

So id say cross breeding is likely

SSR Team

I'm not a fan of all this type 1 and type 2 stuff, I have no idea who gave the person that thought it up the authority to say such things as fact nor why he'd even begin to believe such talk would stand up for so many when we can't even nail or tie down a type specimen of any type in the first place.

Much, much, much more chance of the witness getting mixed up with what they're seeing for me rather than upright walk dogs crossed with men.

That to me sounds like a Bear, and Sasquatches most certainly aren't Bears.

• Upvote 2

I'm just as confused with all of this stuff as I would be trying to understand quantum physics.

If I had not received phone calls from hysterical people who actually encountered the weirdest type of BF, the canine type, and each had a horrific story to tell me about their encounter, I would not have believed in this type either.

Once a brother, whose sister had shot one, called me on how to help his little sister cope after seeing the werewolf type 4, which she shot but did not kill. Her brother saw it stand up and flee when he came running after his sister had *emptied* her weapon at the creature.

How could we live our entire lives and not know these types of things existed? Personally, I sincerely wish I did not know about these monsters.

Edited by SweetSusiq

Hello

So I have noticed of late a the idea of different types of Bigfoot/Sasquatch. The idea of a type 1) being similar to Patty. 2) being more caveman-ish and finally 3) the Dogman type. So this has got my mind going. In the case of other animals various types of similar creatures can inter breed. For example a lion with a tiger gives a liger. A coyote with a dog gives a coydog. So I am putting this question forth for discussion, can the various types of Sasquatch interbreed? Could a type 1 mate and produce offspring with a type 3 for example. I am curious about this subject. Please all thoughts welcome and interested to see everyone's response and theories to this question.

If this topic has been brought forth before I am sorry. I have looked but found nothing. 

Wood, Have you seen any actual pictures, or did you have your own sighting?

Sadly, these monsters (there is no other way to describe them IMHO) exist, and they make an average BF look like a sweet new born baby:(

Melba's study shows human mixed with other things, so why not believe there can be a duke's mixture, or whatever that expression is?

A duke, like a title of royalty or the brother of a king?

Are you asking how come we have dogmen and wolfmen running around and procreating?

Since some of these dog/wolf types are larger than others, there may have been sexual congress between a BF and a large dog. 

Somehow these species either were able to procreate, or these monsters were here when the world began.

HTG, I still can't believe that I'm casually writing these comments:( plus I'm starting to believe this is all possible unless someone far far far away dropped the DM and wolfmen off here for us to have to deal with!

Wood, Have you seen any actual pictures, or did you have your own sighting?

Sadly, these monsters (there is no other way to describe them IMHO) exist, and they make an average BF look like a sweet new born baby:(

No I have not had a sighting of anything I could say for certain was a bigfoot. Seen things that I knew what it wasn't. More so I have noticed a lot of post, topics, media, and books (just finished 100 Bigfoot nights: The nightmare Continues) where the idea of different types of Bigfoot/Sasquatch have been put forward. Thus I was curious as to the idea if they are indeed real do people think they can interbreed, or what others think on the subject.

BobbyO Thank you for your views. Once again direct and to the meat of the issue. I like your style sir.

Melba's study shows human mixed with other things, so why not believe there can be a duke's mixture, or whatever that expression is?

Ah Melba's study....

Where to begin....

Guest Crowlogic

And Melba can be relied upon to have delivered solid science?  I don't think she even reached the bottom of the bar!

[quote name="SweetSusiq" post="886608" timestamp="

Since some of these dog/wolf types are larger than others, there may have been sexual congress between a BF and a large dog.

Somehow these species either were able to procreate, or these monsters were here when the world began.

HTG, I still can't believe that I'm casually writing these comments:( plus I'm starting to believe this is all possible unless someone far far far away dropped the DM and wolfmen off here for us to have to deal with!

I'm going to have to say that it's exceedingly unlikely that Bigfoot and a large dog produced viable offspring...

^ there may be a butchykid youtube clip documenting that.... iirc, there is already one with BF and a deer in a "recreational" situation :)

Guest JiggyPotamus

While I do not subscribe to the idea of different species of sasquatch, primarily because differences in physical appearance do not imply different species, but if there were different species they probably could breed with one another. By my reckoning sasquatch have not been around all that long. Take the projected divergence between humans and certain primate species, which goes back tens of millions of years. I think sasquatch are much younger. If this is true, would there even have been enough time for such evolutionary divergence in the first place? As I already mentioned, differences in appearance mean little. People used to think that there were multiple species of humans because some races of humans look strange in comparison with others. As a matter of fact, I read a study not too long ago that concluded that what was thought to be multiple species of Homo, based upon the different characteristics of the skull, are actually all of the same species. So again, physical attributes can be entirely misleading.

Let us ask ourselves what we can reasonably assume about sasquatch variation. We know there are tall ones, short ones, thin ones, bulky ones, brown ones, white ones, etc...Such variations are found in the human population, although not in other primate populations. There is no easy or definitive answer, but it is entirely plausible that such variation is normal. And let us ask ourselves what evidence is available for "dogman" type sasquatch, "Patty" type sasquatch, and "cave-man" type sasquatch, which are the three options you mentioned. I honestly do not know what you mean by the "cave-man" type sasquatch, and I think that all sasquatch are pretty similar to Patty. The evidence available for the existence of a "dogman" is very little when compared with the Patty-type sasquatch. I postulate that the few dogman sightings can be explained by the types of sasquatch like Patty. Witnesses get the basic details correct, the height, size, and overall scariness of the creature, but the smaller details, due to the fear and anxiety present, could elude the witness. This is actually how human minds seem to operate. The larger details are easier to recall, while the minute details are more likely to be misinterpreted. This is why I maintain that witnesses are unlikely to mistake some known animal for sasquatch, but are quite likely to introduce non-existent features of the sasquatch they did see. If that makes sense, lol. But these failures will be more where the small details are concerned. I might even be brave enough to go further. Perhaps, and I might be wrong, the majority of dogman sightings are those sasquatch sightings of very high intensity, where the witness is scared out of their mind even more than usual. This need not be from anything the bigfoot does, rather it is just the way it is perceived by the witness. I would be interested to know if the majority of dogman sightings are extremely close encounters, thus increasing the fear level of the witness, and thus also increasing the misinterpretation of certain features. I will admit that this is a far-fetched idea, and does not make that much sense, but it is possible at the very least. If someone is willing to attempt to verify such an idea, they need only look for what is different about most sasquatch sightings when compared with dogman sightings. I hate that word, dogman, or dogmen, lol. Why do you guys make me use it? From this point forward I will no longer use that word. I coin the phrase "canine hominoids." Or "hominoids of the canine persuasion." Or if one prefers, "fantastical canines," or any combination of these or like terms. I will use it in a sentence to increase its validity. "Billy defecated in his pants upon seeing a hominoid of the canine persuasion."