Funny Things People Ask You About Bigfoot

Does Bigfoot poop?

Have you seen Bigfoot poop?

Where's the poop?!

Where's the poop? How big is their poop?

But most of all I just like the statement : Where 's the poop?

Like How I Met Your Mother when what's her name say's : what in the box? what in the box? Where's the poop? I sure as heck not out to pick up some one else poop. Which might of happen a long time ago.

Why do you care  so much about a subject you don't believe in ?

Do they kill men and steal women and children ?

One asked me if they were like giant leprechauns 

You know they have got that trickster dynamic going on, and I wonder from time to time if the epithet "little people" is an example of Irish humor, as in "Wee Paddy" might be 6'5" and built like an outhouse. 

1) If he has been seen since the 1800's in some places does that mean he is immortal?

2) How can one animal get from Bluff Creek to Mount Everest?  

3) Why do Canadians call it Sasquatch? Isn't that an American word?

4) Do you even have enough wild spaces in Canada for something like Sasquatch?

• Upvote 1

My wife asked me "How can a man, as educated and intelligent as you are, believe in Bigfoot"? (I let her think I am intelligent)

Last week our Border Collie started barking late one night and I went out on the back porch. I heard an awful howling and dogs barking, probably a half mile or more away-sounded like a coyote being killed, then it just went quiet. I told my wife about it the next morning, since it did not wake her, and I speculated that it "may have been a Bigfoot killing a coyote." She did not think much of my speculation. A couple of nights later, it was she who woke up and pretty much the same scenario played out for her. I did not wake up. The next morning she told me what had happened and she is now re-thinking the whole issue of Bigfoot.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I had to post this one. I was asked this, this week and made me laugh. 

"Do you think Sasquatch could get me pregnant?" 

BFF Patron

^ only if you don't clean that toilet seat out in the woods should have been the response, lol

I was talking to them as we share a common friend. As for if the question was a joke I really can't say. The person who asked it once asked, in all seriousness, if Mexico was a continent.

woodslore, at least you didn't shoot hot coffee out your nose. lol

Skyla, another variation of the single bigfoot, (like they think it's like King Kong or Godzilla,) I was asked when they commented on all the sightings across the country, "well is bigfoot like Santa Claus or something?" And this was from an adult.

It is truly stunning how little people know or understand about topics like:

1) Science

2) Biology in particular

3) Denial

And etc.  Heeeeeyyyyy...maybe the whitetail deer and wild turkey are like Santa Claus...!!!