Cascades Carnivore Project - How Do They Miss The Bigfoots?

kitakaze

2 hours ago, MIB said:

One does not reasonably expect ample evidence of bigfoot.   That expectation is rooted in ignorance.  

MIB

One can reasonably expect, a 600 pound omnivore, to show up on trailcams, leave evidence of it's foraging, poop, fossilize, die in a place where it would be found (even once).

None of that happens.

One should reasonably expect that an animal regularly seen in places far more accessible than the jungles of china, or the swamps of florida, would be leaving signs of it's presence.

This guy went out looking for Turkey one afternoon, and ended up getting clear footage of one of the rarest predators in the world. This, is what we would expect from a land chock-full of Bigfoot sightings.  Video like this, taken where people live close to rare, elusive creatures.

Reasonable people expect evidence to be in places where the target animals exist.

That is why, when a trailcam caught a wolverine, they knew they could put out hair catchers and collect poop from multiple locations within weeks of the photograph.

• Upvote 4

^^^^ No, just wrong.  Not only do you apparently know nothing about bigfoot, you apparently don't know anything about wolverines or about biologists.  The biologists knew where to look so far as a region and where to look so far as searching within the habitat.    We do not have trained biologists specializing in bigfoot and funded by gov't grants the way we have trained biologists specializing in wolverines funded by gov't grants.   What we have looking for bigfoot are, even in the case of those with a background in biology, amateurs making guesses about bigfoot habitat and behavior.   There are wolverine experts.  There are NO bigfoot experts.    Not even yourself, no matter how much you like to get up and pontificate about how things SHOULD be. 

MIB

• Upvote 2

BFF Patron

Beyond that,  much of what Drew says does not happen,  has happened.     I know of a couple of people now who have pretty convincing trail cams photos (they have chosen not to publish them) ,  I have examined what I believe to be BF skat, and bodies have been available as the result of vehicle collisions, and people shooting BF going back hundreds of years.        Fossils are such a rarity, that many animals accepted by science have no fossil record.       None of that makes any difference to science related to BF but anyone but a devout skeptic should at least be aware of that and open to the possibility of existence.     

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

I said publish not "share".       There is a difference.   So you claim to have unicorn videos or are you trolling?  

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

Beyond that,  much of what Drew says does not happen,  has happened.     I know of a couple of people now who have pretty convincing trail cams photos (they have chosen not to publish them) ,  I have examined what I believe to be BF skat, and bodies have been available as the result of vehicle collisions, and people shooting BF going back hundreds of years.        Fossils are such a rarity, that many animals accepted by science have no fossil record.       None of that makes any difference to science related to BF but anyone but a devout skeptic should at least be aware of that and open to the possibility of existence.     

I care not at all what you believe, only what you can prove.

Do we have proof that Bigfoot and Unicorn like creatures once roamed the Earth. Yes we do.

The only question then becomes extinct or extant.....and if extant, then where?

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

I said publish not "share".       There is a difference.   So you claim to have unicorn videos or are you trolling?  

You state people have "pretty convincing trail cams photos," yet they've chosen not to publish them. One in the hand, my friend, is superior to those two in the bush.

• Upvote 1

The where, a million dollar question.  What Drew says is valid and needs to be addressed.  Reports tell us it is virtually all over the N.American continent.  Why can't we get legit tangible evidence?  Something doesn't add up.  Putting up the defenses and claiming it's an ignorant statement only stalls the process, sticking your head in the sand doesn't change the situation.  

• Upvote 1

Your not going to believe it exists until you witness otherwise or observe compelling trace evidence.....

And we are not going to prove the creature exists until a body is brought in.

The premise of this thread is moot. No trail cam photo, iPhone photo, video or drone video no matter how compelling is going to solve this mystery satisfactory for science. I can post video and photos up all day long and people can easily declare them frauds simply because such a creature does not exist. 

Its a chicken vs egg debate. And my second statement is the only defining moment in this subject that ends the debate conclusively. 

Do you think anyone doubts the photos presented in these studies. I get so tired of the whole photos and video won't matter lament. It's hogwash. Let's see some clear photos or video of a Bigfoot and see what happens. The game would change quickly. Sad that is not very likely to happen.

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1

• masterbarber locked this topic
  • masterbarber unpinned this topic