Cascades Carnivore Project - How Do They Miss The Bigfoots?

kitakaze

32 minutes ago, norseman said:

Prove to me the Sasquatch with baby video is NOT real......

Its certainly clear enough that we are not dealing with mistaken identity.

I mean you can see where the bottom outline of the coat/ top part of the suit is.  look at :57 

You're joking right?

No.....I'm not joking.

Your pissing in the wind. You could have a PGF style thread debating that film for the next 10 years with red and blue lines pointing to this or that and never get anywhere with it.

But it sure in the heck is CLEAR enough to be on par with any trail camera video the CCP could manage to capture.

So what are we talking about here?

Your pointing out the lack of DNA though Drew? I actually agree with you. You can read through my caloric intake thread and see that I do. We should be finding scat and hair that positively ID's a new discovery for Biology. Why we are not is bothersome for sure.

• Upvote 2

At the start of the Mama Bigfoot video:

4ios9j.jpg

It has been pointed out on another forum that the producer – Modern Galaxy Films – is from the entertainment industry. See here: https://vimeo.com/moderngalaxyfilms/aboutIf anyone is convinced about the authenticity or otherwise of that video then perhaps a little research is in order. Their website (http://www.moderngalaxyfilms.com/), however, is no longer active…

SSR Team

The subject in the screen shot above from Night Walker is from the movie " Letters from the Big Man." 

100,000,000%.

The subject with the alleged baby however is from a video shot way before that and i'd say i first viewed it around 8/10 years where it was proposed to be from the Olympic Peninsula.

So whether that was shot (film wise) by them, with that same costume, maybe so, but it would have been done years before that movie came out.

Thanks BobbyO,,,

"Letters from the Big Man" was released in 2011. Are you saying you saw that Baby&Mama Bigfoot video around 2001-2003? Where? Who proposed that it was from the Olympic Peninsula?

44 minutes ago, BobbyO said:

The subject in the screen shot above from Night Walker is from the movie " Letters from the Big Man." 

You are mistaken. 

Edit: My apologies. You mean his second post. I thought you meant the one with the trail cam pics. Yes, the other is most definitely from LFTBM.

Edited by dmaker

BFF Patron

You have a good point with your photo montage Night Walker.      WIth a fixed focus game camera at least something in the field of view will be in focus as are the other photos.       Nothing is in focus  in the BF with infant picture all the way from the foreground to the background beyond the subject.  .     The only way that could happen is if something was smeared on the lens,  or the image was intentionally blurred to mask something from the viewer.     That is commonly done with costume hoaxes to mask the problems apparent with the costume.     The other hoaxer technique is to keep the camera moving to prevent a clear image.     We seem to have both hoaxer techniques in play on the BF and juvenile video, which makes it suspect to me.   .  

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 1

It's also the nature of a slower frame rate video when both the subject and the camera are in motion. If the camera is stationary, as with a trailcam, the background would be clear but the subject in motion would be blurry in a single frame capture. 

12 hours ago, Night Walker said:

Which ones are photos and which ones are videos?

I own trail cameras.....your choice of trail camera photos is pristine but unrealstic.

What about all of the trail camera photos that look like this?

I would definitely say the mother and baby Bigfoot video is much more clear than these photos..... So it's definitely in the range of trail camera "clarity".

IMG_0577.JPG

IMG_0578.JPG

• Upvote 1

Trail cam photos can be hit or miss. They can be very clear and detailed and they can be the exact opposite. Lots of factors involved. I believe (yes I could be wrong, just my opinion) a clear photo of a bigfoot with good provenance (no anonymous camera owners, mystery dates or locations) would spur scientific interest for further research into the area. That being said, Norseman is absolutely correct. One needs a body for full acceptance of the existence of bigfoot. If I found a new lizards species, photos would not cut it for acceptance.

SSR Team
15 hours ago, Night Walker said:

Thanks BobbyO,,,

"Letters from the Big Man" was released in 2011. Are you saying you saw that Baby&Mama Bigfoot video around 2001-2003? Where? Who proposed that it was from the Olympic Peninsula?

Definitely NW, well it was definitely purported to be from the Olympic Peninsula when I first saw it.

Can't be certain of the year's however but certainly before LFTBM came out, most definitely.

I think it could most definitely be 10 years back I first saw that vid.

I have a geeky, warped ability to remember certain things like this where this subject is concerned for some reason..;)

The original video I saw had it titled as such if I remember right, or at least in the description of the video.

Possibly YouTube but I can't recall for sure.

The "Mother and Baby Bigfoot" video was originally called the "4th of July" video and has been out for three or four years. I don't recall ever seeing any attribution or locale listed. I've been a member since February of '13 and it definitely showed up after that. I'm sure it has been analyzed at length elsewhere in the Forum though my search drew a blank, but YouTube has it, showing it was first published on 3\17\13 by thebigfootreport.com:

Why are we concerned about LFTBM? The suit used in the mama bigfoot video does not look like the one used in LFTBM. The image that Night Walker posted does not claim to be from the mama bigfoot video. It also has a ufo in it. Note the lack of ufo in the mama bigfoot video. I don't see any connection between LFTBM and the mama bigfoot video. 

On 4/20/2017 at 10:53 PM, gigantor said:

WVFooter and I do have our WV Trailcam project.

This is year four and no bigfoot. Yet, it happens there is a theorem which posits the impossibility of proving a negative...  so there's that piece of scientific principle that keeps us going (plus its a lot of fun going out in the woods looking for evidence).

I suggest to my fellow skeptics to check your first principles before foolishly thundering forward with a fallacy.

If you know there are Bigfoot in an area, would you not expect these large warm-blooded creatures to provide tangible evidence of their existence?

Certainly, with this new type of testing, any Bigfoot frolicking in a river, porpoising for a tasty salmon lunch, is eventually going to be detected in a DNA sampling.

Somewhere upstream a Bigfoot has waded in a river, having some skin flakes fall off on the gravel bottom, only to be collected downstream.

http://e360.yale.edu/features/edna-rivers-fish-bull-trout-forest-service

Just another study with no Bigfoot discovered

• masterbarber locked this topic
  • masterbarber unpinned this topic