Why Would Denialist Waste Their Time On This Or Any Other Bf Website?

MNskeptic

Squatch is Operating Without Clue.  Not sure what to do about it.

What kitakaze is operating *with* I have never been able to determine; but "clue" is not on the roster of possibilities.

^

You clearly lack humour Kitakaze. Didn't you see that smiley there? No wonder you are so miserable and grumpy about the concept of bigfoot.

Next.

Smile once in a while Kitakaze, laugh at yourself too for not being perfect, you might feel a little better about life if you do..

Agreed and plussed.

You take this stuff too serious Kit and it will make you crazy. You of all people should know that.

And I'll take the time to defend Kit, he cares more about this forum than many of you realize and he's proved it. Also he and all skofftics/denialists, whatever you want to call them have as much right to be here and they do contribute just as much as anyone.

Just lighten up a little though Kit. In the end, it's all just words on the internet.

In the 26 months I've been on this forum I've 'wasted', on average

23 posts a month.

A meagher p*** in a bucket that holds no water.

Slacker!

I think people who are skeptical of Sasquatch or denialists are an important part of this forum. They offer an other way of looking at the Bigfoot phenomena. This allows members to make a more informed decision regarding the existence of the Sasquatch. As a former fence sitter, turned proponent, turned fence sitter, turned denialist, I owe a debt of gratitude to the skeptics of this forum, it was the well researched, well thought out posts of Kitakaze, Dmaker, The Shrike, William Parcher and others that helped me see Bigfootery for what it is, enabling me to make a decision and settling the mystery for me.

no, but thanks for playing.

No one who fails to consider the evidence intelligently is really adding anything to the discussion.

You could say the same for someone who falls for an obvious April Fools joke too, couldn't you?

vw_snap.gif

• Upvote 1

People make mistakes when they confuse arrogance for intelligence.

And bigfoot skepticism is the best example I am aware of...unless you have proof of your proposition for which you have no evidence handy.

You could say the same for someone who falls for an obvious April Fools joke too, couldn't you?

Never fooled, son.  I always know what's up.  People who want to be the first to shout "fake" at everything?  They never do.

<Never fooled, son.>

I must say you did an excellent rendition of someone who was completely fooled. Start working on your acceptance speech.

Academy_Award_trophy.jpg

Well, to add English comprehension to that list of skills, go back and read the thread again.  It's full of people saying stuff they don't know.  I am a conspicuous exception.

See, son, here's the key.  I'ma gonna let you in on why I know sasquatch is real, and you don't.  I suspend arrogance and ignorance in favor of intelligence.  I gather and sift evidence.  Nothing sways me but evidence.  Never seen anyone read it better, sorry, Jeff, Grover, I get truthful when I'm being humble.  And I am always waiting for more.

NEVER fooled.  You  ought to try it.

Didn't someone manipulate photos of the Jacobs creature to "prove" it was a bear and get busted? That goes beyond interest in the subject and is ponderous.

One really wonders what happened to the three most important words in science:  I don't know.

Saying one knows when one clearly doesn't says nothing flattering about one.