Screams, Howls, Cries And Other Sounds.

Woodslore

A family stands on their front porch listening to a strange cry in the distance. A group of campers hear a howl they can't explain. A hunter is rattled by a scream coming from a thicket. We have all read the various reports made by people of different sounds heard in the woods. We have recordings and some here have been lucky enough to hear similar. So it begs the question do the famous, or well known, sounds match up? are they similar to or exactly like ones others have heard. If you have heard a sound or used them in an investigation with a witness do they match? If so how close? If not where do they fall short? Could the sounds we have recorded influenfe our thoughts? Not talking mind control but could they place a suggestion? Just an interesting idea to think on.

Edited by Woodslore

Yes, there's the GTFO* howl, the GTFO moan, the GTFO scream, the GTFO growl, the GTFO samurai chatter, the GTFO knock... ;)

*( Get the "flip" out ) 

Some of the sounds I've heard and recorded do match what witnesses have described along with other recordings. They suggest a wild hominin to me.

Flash not quite what I was getting at. More of do they match with what is recorded. When there is the howl is it like the ohio howl or something else. that kind of idea.

The sound I heard sounded very similar to the Ohio Howl. Eerily similar. It was near Packwood, WA in 2010.

Edited by maddog23

The moaning / howl recordings sound EXACTLY like my neighbors Dalmations.

If there is no corresponding video of an animal making the sounds, none are  legit or to be given and credence to IMHO. If alll you have is a sound, It could be a Unicorn with hemorrhoids for all one knows.

I've posted this several times before, but it's been at least six months so I will do it again.

Have a listen and see if this sounds like anything you've heard the neighbor dog produce.  

If you don't want to listen to the whole thing, please scroll down to the section marked "8:30 to 12 minutes" and make sure you listen until the end.

http://sasquatchresearchers.org/march-2012-minnesota-howls/

The moaning / howl recordings sound EXACTLY like my neighbors Dalmations.

If there is no corresponding video of an animal making the sounds, none are  legit or to be given and credence to IMHO. If alll you have is a sound, It could be a Unicorn with hemorrhoids for all one knows.

^^This is why I'm posting anonymously on a site full of strangers. I don't want to be ridiculed.

Guest Divergent1

I've posted this several times before, but it's been at least six months so I will do it again.

Have a listen and see if this sounds like anything you've heard the neighbor dog produce.  

If you don't want to listen to the whole thing, please scroll down to the section marked "8:30 to 12 minutes" and make sure you listen until the end.

http://sasquatchresearchers.org/march-2012-minnesota-howls/

Those are wolves.

Guest Divergent1

Minnesota does have wolves, I've heard them many times before, and IMO that particular sound bite I quoted are nothing but wolves howling to each other.  I can't speak for your area since I don't know where you are.

Minnesota does have wolves, I've heard them many times before, and IMO that particular sound bite I quoted are nothing but wolves howling to each other.  I can't speak for your area since I don't know where you are.

I too have heard wolves many times and I've never heard anything like those sound clips before.  

Have you heard a mating pair of wolves running on crusted snow? March is mating season and there was snow on the ground. You can even here canine whines in their closest approach to the recorder.

Edited by BigTreeWalker

Guest Divergent1

I grew up on a ranch so I know what wolves sound like and the Minnesota sound bites are just wolves. I haven't listened to the other ones to have an opinion one way or the other.

Did anyone take them to have them analyzed to rule out wolves? I think the human psyche is hardwired with an instinctual fear of wolves and it could be that fear that creates that sense of anxiety when you hear these particular kinds of clips. If you've only heard wolves on National Geographic specials it would be easy to misidentify.

I don't think it should take anything away from whatever the person who made these clips happens to be experiencing, it's just not a bigfoot on that clip.

Edited by Divergent1