Sasquatch Ontario Kaput!

Guest SoFla

Guest SoFla

I stopped over to see what was up with Sasquatch Ontario's You Tube site only to find this attached at the top of his page

Sasquatch Ontario has been terminated because we received multiple third-party claims of copyright infringement regarding material the user posted.

Guest diana swampbooger

Wut?

Is someone else claiming they're the only person to get the marble thingys. :codemafia:

Guest SoFla

I wonder if he had a falling out with the property owner or something like that because the only thing other than his own videos was that stupid show that he went public on. That's the one where some lady who speaks to the leader of the sasquatch people gives us messages.

He did have a falling out with the property owner.

I believe that 'Speaking of Sasquatch' is the show you are referring to.

Guest SoFla

I believe that 'Speaking of Sasquatch' is the show you are referring to.

Yes that was it-horrible show, I wonder if the falling out had anything to do with letting that guy onto the property and into the cabin and exposing things that they didn't want exposed?

Here's the last we will hear from Mike Patterson I figure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK0gOhO_F48

Been a decent few months.

Todd Standing - 'Retired'.

Sasquatch Chronicles - Busted but refuses to die gracefully unfortunately.

Mike Patterson - Now Tube-less.

• Upvote 1

I read that it is the property owners girlfriend causing the problems. This is the 3rd time she has reported him. I think 3 strikes and your out on YouTube. He is still posting on his Fb page.

Oh I'm sure he'll reunite with his Squatches in the future.

• Upvote 1