Show Your Best Evidence If You Please.

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Crowlogic

The skeptics/non believer community is accused of being narrow minded and unwilling to grasp or appreciate the evidence for bigfoot's existence.  There are reams and reams of older evidence such as the PGF but consider this a request for up to date evidence.  Many claim to possess excellent recent evidence and that is the thrust of this post.  Excellent evidence of the past five years.  Photos and videos with explanations.  Simple reportage can be saved for the reports threads.

Crow, put that sharp instrument down, NOW.

Do you really not think we know what kind of reaction the evidence will get from somebody for whom the word only means a bigfoot standing in front of him?  Here's hopin' you see one, because yours may be by far the biggest bigfoot jones on this board.

Guest Crowlogic

Crow, put that sharp instrument down, NOW.

Do you really not think we know what kind of reaction the evidence will get from somebody for whom the word only means a bigfoot standing in front of him?  Here's hopin' you see one, because yours may be by far the biggest bigfoot jones on this board.

Actually I don't expect anyone to present anything. However it was worth the shot to know who can stand and deliver and who is talking the game.  Worried about someone stealing your thunder?  Watermark your photos.  I am more skeptical when show and tell becomes hide and seek or no show period..

I'd keep clicking heels three times and saying NOTREALNOTREALNOTREAL!!!! until you open your eyes and bang, there one is.

Then...there's the fun way, the reason people become scientists.  (Or find out they are.)

Here is the other alternative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAdTsAKvVTU

(The holdin' and kissin' I will, um, leave strictly up to you.)

Guest OntarioSquatch

I used to believe that anyone who has clear photos and video of these animals would make them public, but I've recently learned that there are people out there who do have such evidence and choose not to reveal the fact that they even have it due to the number of hoaxes that are occurring and the criticism that evidence like the PGF has received. 

The PGF clearly shows a real Bigfoot, but there are people saying that it's a guy in a suit, so to me it's obvious that it's going to take a body to prove the existence of this animal. There's plenty of evidence available on the internet, but if you're looking for something that'll convert you into a proponent again, you might have to wait a while.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Well, see, that's the problem.  People don't want to devote effort time or thought to this.  They just want PRESTO, and that's not how science works.  Crow's a pretty prime example.  He spent way too long waiting for PRESTO, rather than delving into the topic; spent way too long diverted by bright shiny media baubles, rather than doing the hard stuff, the reading and thinking.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Bigfoot denialists don't want to look at the evidence in a fair and unbiased manner. From what I saw on a skeptical forum, they're trying to keep themselves out of the same rabbit hole that they were in when they were once proponents themselves. Wanting to believe that there's no such thing as Bigfoot makes it impossible for them to give the evidence for Bigfoot any sort of fair evaluation. The only thing that'll convince these people is a body. 

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Crowlogic

I have shown evidence of our encounter on BFF 1.0,2.0,3.0 and where we are at and it was tossed out as no evidence. I was criticize, and now you want evidence? Think about how many others who have come across the same evidence as my self. Where they now. No wonder that no one wants to share their own evidence here. You can refute all evidence and it will still be the same. For some one who is claiming a encounter with unusual circumstances is not going to share until they see others who have tried. So now you (just you) are asking for evidence that has already been given but un willing to face the realty that these creature are real. I think that you lost your proponent side of you over hoaxing and this is what cause your down fall. The belief that every bit of evidence is a hoax and in one way I sort of agree. But then I am faced as a proponent that the evidence or knowledge I have gained is real. I have no choice but to stay on the course I was given and stay with what I was given as evidence of what not is hoaxed. To stay on my own and to ensure with what is out there is not a hoax by folks here and reading what is said about these creatures.

Guest insanity42

Bigfoot denialists don't want to look at the evidence in a fair and unbiased manner. From what I saw on a skeptical forum, they're trying to keep themselves out of the same rabbit hole that they were in when they were once proponents themselves. Wanting to believe that there's no such thing as Bigfoot makes it impossible for them to give the evidence for Bigfoot any sort of fair evaluation. The only thing that'll convince these people is a body.

May I ask which forum you are referring to?

Guest insanity42

Ok. I also belong to Unexplained-Mysteries and an user with the same name as yourself recently joined there.