Bigfoot: Does It Exist? Or Not?

Bonehead74

This is it. The arena. The modern-day colosseum of battling bigfootery. The place for the big showdown. Proponents vs denialists in a knock-down, drag-out fight to the death (figuratively, of course...) to determine once and for all whose arguments reign supreme.

Have at it!

In the denialists corner dressed like Jeremiah Johnson weighing in at 170 pounds. ..NAKANI!

Ouch CMBigfoot you came out swinging before the introductions.

Im gonna counter with a no. Followed by a because, there is no physical evidence that can be directly attributed to a Bigfoot.

Edited by Nakani

If you are smart enough to read you know the huge pile is enough to prove bigfoot exist.

Discussion over...... deniers are wasting our time by distracting us from THE pile.

Show me the science that says bigfoot doesn't exist... end of story.

Edited by Martin

If you are smart enough to read you know the huge pile is enough to prove bigfoot exist.

Discussion over...... deniers are wasting our time by distracting us from THE pile.

Show me the science that says bigfoot doesn't exist... end of story.

That sounds vaguely familiar, Martin.

If only somebody here could present this actual pile in a clear and concise fashion instead of merely constantly alluding to its existence...

Edited by Bonehead74

Hello All,

Bigfoot exists!. Uh...wait a minute...No it doesn't because there's no proof. Hmmm.

It would appear that I can debate this all by myself and don't need anyone else involved. Ok. This is now MY thread now- EVERYBODY OFF!

• Upvote 1

Hello All,

Bigfoot exists!. Uh...wait a minute...No it doesn't because there's no proof. Hmmm.

It would appear that I can debate this all by myself and don't need anyone else involved. Ok. This is now MY thread now- EVERYBODY OFF!

WoW ! Well it looks like you are going to have a good argument with your self for a long time, since there is a lot what people have reported including myself. I do not even have to go into the paranormal area of study. Just with the physical part of this creature leaves behind is enough to prove this creature exist. This can all go back to the ancient times if you research hard enough and yes it is all there, you just have to search it out and you will be enlighten to how far back their existence goes back.

Native Americans know and understand that they were a force not to be reckon with, that they were a people , a race not like our own that lived like a tribe in groups. Where their lands were divided amongst them selves. All though we might believe that these stories are all folklore , these stories were not just made up by our own imagination. There had to be truth and these ancient people, they had must have truly seen them in order to come up with stories.

We all at one time lived in the wild like animals, we ate like them and drank like them. So some how along the way some change must have took place where our human tree split into maybe three branches, or maybe four I do not know. These creatures some how were mixed with us and some how survived existence the same as us. They have always been around us watching ,staying in  the back ground only allowing the selected of whom they choose to make their appearance.  

This isn't going how I envisioned it would...

Give it time and it will blossom. Besides, it's serving a purpose just by being here.

I think they exists but I remain open minded that I could be wrong about that.

They exist.             You really want a knockdown drag out you need a contender with WOOO written on both gloves : ) . 

Shadowborn , you did'nt mention on what caused the said "split" .

I will not create a macro so you will have to come here and reread this line :0  Everyone of the reports cannot be fake,hoax, misidentification.  currently there are 4836 reports on the BFRO and that does not include the ones they keep private. I have read a lot of them and there are more than several that are from what anyone should call reputable people, people that reporting a Sasquatch sighting could possibly have repercussions on their life. Law enforcement officers, wildlife personnell, doctors  phsycologists etc.  The number above is not all the reports, I know of a half dozen just around me that have never been reported and I am sure I am not alone in that on this forum. There are some of the above as, we all know, hoaxes, mis id's,  But for arguments sake sake ( I do not believe no where near this figure) That 99% are fake / mis id's   that means just from the "known" BFRO reports that there are at least 48 Sasquatches running around out there. How can anyone look at the number of people that have came face to face with what that person knows was not a human and tell them that they are mistaken or lying. The math adds up in favor of Sasquatch all day long.

• Upvote 2

^^^^ Note about Shadowborn's numbers .. he forgot a zero at the right.   That should say upwards of 46 THOUSAND reports in the BFRO database, not 4600.   Report # 48616 was just published.  

http://bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=48616

Very likely that number does include both the published and unpublished reports.   If I were setting up a data base (whistling innocently) that's how I'd do it.

MIB

Edited by MIB