Bigfoot: Does It Exist? Or Not?

Bonehead74

I can definitely relate ShadowBorn. I read a compelling report online that allegedly occurred close to where I live. I'm one of those that likes to see for myself. So I did, and wouldn't trade what I discovered and learned for all the tea in China.

Ok it was this report that made me go and start to investigate this creature existence. I had to find out for myself that they were real and yes I thought that I would be able to gain proof. But that was in 2001 when this report was fresh on the internet. I was within two weeks of the sighting and had an idea that the creature was some where in that area. I've talked some friends in going with me on a bigfoot hunt and they all laughed and so did I , skeptical as oh H****. I drove around the area with them in the farm areas , all of us from the city. I asked this farmer about Bigfoot and he just laughed at me.so I told him to have a great day and left.

Well we then found this large area of forest that was public land. But it seemed like no one seemed to walk these trails since they were covered with brush. so we just pushed on. In this area is where I had my first encounter but not a sighting. The encounter was sounds that did not sound like normal animal sounds but more like an ape or a chimp. we were heading right towards it while we were in this thicket and we all at once decided to change our direction. We all felt like we were in danger and this was our first bigfoot investigation.

We had no guns , no recording devices or cameras and neither video cameras. During the winter we went back to that area when the woods were more open and found a crude shelter:  These are the pictures we took of the shelter on a ridge over looking these trails I have posted them before. You know that there is more then this that I have posted on this forum and you know the gauntlet that I/we went through. But there are still things that I cannot explain and maybe bringing in a body might explain that.

The clearance there is sort of difficult for me to gauge, but it looks like about 2.5 to 3 ft., are you proposing that a sasquatch made that structure and then crawled in there? Why do you suppose it would do something like that?

Edited by Bodhi

What did you discover?

Hey dmaker, welcome back btw

Oh nothing much, 2 unique hunting techniques and a subtle way to block the visual senses. We're you not around when I told about it? The way to block the visual senses is easily repeatable so you would really like that one.

Hey Cotter, I'm not sure how to copy/paste links from my dumb smartphone. I start to sing like a canary on page 4 or 5? of the Tree and Wood manipulation thread that WSA started. Now, back to our regularly scheduled program... lol

Guest JiggyPotamus

Yes, bigfoot exists. Here is the evidence to support my position- if you do not agree with me I will poop on your front porch. And that is just the start. So you have to ask yourself...Do I want poop on my porch, or do I want to believe in bigfoot? It does not get any more logical than that.

Hello JiggyPotamus,

Yes, bigfoot exists. Here is the evidence to support my position- if you do not agree with me I will poop on your front porch. And that is just the start. So you have to ask yourself...Do I want poop on my porch, or do I want to believe in bigfoot? It does not get any more logical than that.

You tell 'em kiddo!

Ok it was this report that made me go and start to investigate this creature existence. I had to find out for myself that they were real and yes I thought that I would be able to gain proof. But that was in 2001 when this report was fresh on the internet. I was within two weeks of the sighting and had an idea that the creature was some where in that area. I've talked some friends in going with me on a bigfoot hunt and they all laughed and so did I , skeptical as oh H****. I drove around the area with them in the farm areas , all of us from the city. I asked this farmer about Bigfoot and he just laughed at me.so I told him to have a great day and left.

Well we then found this large area of forest that was public land. But it seemed like no one seemed to walk these trails since they were covered with brush. so we just pushed on. In this area is where I had my first encounter but not a sighting. The encounter was sounds that did not sound like normal animal sounds but more like an ape or a chimp. we were heading right towards it while we were in this thicket and we all at once decided to change our direction. We all felt like we were in danger and this was our first bigfoot investigation.

We had no guns , no recording devices or cameras and neither video cameras. During the winter we went back to that area when the woods were more open and found a crude shelter:  These are the pictures we took of the shelter on a ridge over looking these trails I have posted them before. You know that there is more then this that I have posted on this forum and you know the gauntlet that I/we went through. But there are still things that I cannot explain and maybe bringing in a body might explain that.

The clearance there is sort of difficult for me to gauge, but it looks like about 2.5 to 3 ft., are you proposing that a sasquatch made that structure and then crawled in there? Why do you suppose it would do something like that?

What I am trying to say is that the structure was there in the summer when we were chased out by what ever was making this strange monkey sounds. Monkey sounds is the only way I can best describe the sounds. Again I was just a virgin of the forest so the sounds could have been anything and they freaked us out of there. But we did find that structure, and the pieces looked like they were either broken off or picked up off the forest floor and placed with purpose.

I would say that this would not be a great winter shelter but for a summer, fall. and maybe spring yes. It was on a ridge and was a great look out  now that I have gotten wiser. We did use salmon in a can as bait and placed it in a steel milk crate chained to a tree. salmon was gone crate still tied to tree so we figured a weasel took it. We figured if it did not take the salmon well it was not in the area .We tried hard to get the right proof  to show that they exist and it did not matter. Thermos are key but I believe that they are keying in on them. But you sure can sneak up on them with one.

Admin

Don't know. Likely not but still undecided.

Same here.

Admin

Don't know. Likely not but still undecided.

Same here.

I myself have a question of Bigfoot ' existence. Gotta see it to believe it. With that being said, what was it we heard last summer gigantor?

At the very minimum.  When there hasn't been anything like this that science hasn't confirmed...one presumes that science will confirm it.  Because that's the way to bet.