Ketchum Bigfoot Dna Update

Old Dog

Has anyone else heard of this ?  This is so ambiguous.  Somebody,somewhere has this ground breaking info that they won't release.  Unless of course, like Ketchum says, they cover it up.  

Well it hasn't came "full circle" just yet....

Wouldn't it have been better for Melba to wait until the new study came out?

She believes what she is saying.... but I suspect she is a hopeless bigfoot romantic.

I have seen this mentioned on other bf sites with no further info posted.

Hello Old Dog,

Dr. Ketchum says she can't say anything about the other labs research but then goes on to say that the results still show Human hybridization. She says it would be unethical to discuss their research in detail but that the independent lab came up with the same results that she did in her own testing across 12 different labs. ICBW in saying this interview seems on the up and up but I think it is. Something is definitely stirring here and she is unequivocally correct in saying the the lab's announcement will have a repercussions.

One can't help but wonder though that if the news is going to be that upsetting to authorities regarding the public's trust then it's amazing to me that word will be allowed out. Who knows, it may be that word WON'T be allowed out. Either that or the media's sneer machine will be cranked up full bore. We'll see, eh? Thank you for this :)

Edited by hiflier

Amazing how she sticks with the same game plan that got her pummeled last time.  Either you have something to back up your claims or you don't.  The last thing anyone does is make an announcement that they can't back up their claims but someone else can.

I am amazed and underwhelmed all at once.

...beginning to wonder if perhaps ketchum should be added to the list of 'names not to be mentioned"...... that  last flop  didnt help matters any

eta..... i guess it all depends on her motivation .

Edited by Doc Holliday
  • Upvote 1

Some people will never learn .A  lot of nothing about nothing.  ↑↑ I think you are correct. Perhaps they are related.

Hello Bodhi,

I do sometimes find myself wondering if character assassination is a good method for refuting DNA testing. For some maybe it is. It can be very effective, especially when there's a claim that an independent lab supports the results of 12 other labs. Character assassination, yessireebob, that's the way of science. 

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 4

I do sometimes find myself wondering if character assassination is a good method for refuting DNA testing. For some maybe it is. It can be very effective, especially when there's a claim that an independent lab supports the results of 12 other labs. Character assassination, yessireebob, that's the way of science. 

You may be "wondering" Hiflier, but you certainly are not wandering. This is what turned the dogs loose on Dr. K: Presidential Memorandum on Scientific Integrity (March 9, 2009). Notice the "issue" date? The memo puts EVERYONE involved in scientific research in this country under the thumb of government. The government has tried to cover up the existence of the feral primates in this country for hundred of years, Now they have a tool to effectively shut down any scientific research involving the creatures. Any laboratory, person, university, contractors, subcontractors or vendor to any entity that accepts a penny in government funds or grants can, by one phone call, be "urged" to review and make public their opinions about "perceived errors" in the written reports of other scientific. You can bet that if the other DNA experts working on BF samples are from this country; their work will catch hell from the "thumb controlled" scientists. (I suspect that the good Dr. S from the UK may have been convinced in Ashland that a DNA sample from an unclassified primate that was native to this country should not be made the subject of a scientific report.)  

There are other things going on that  may force the governments hands on the BF cover-up. Involved agencies have been making preparations for the disclosure for many years. When push comes to shove, and it serves the interest of those in control, they may drop the other shoe.

(Before any of the elite nay-saying skeptics kick off their agenda about this post, I suggest they read that Memo, and the resulting procedures, polices and protocol that every department of government (and private or public entities covered by the memo) was required to devise and implement. It may take a few days.) 

• Upvote 2

Hello Branco,

Yes, it will take a few days. What got me "wondering" was and is the vehemence over the last couple of years that seemed so out of proportion to Dr. Ketchum's efforts. And even with this update the almost bitter atmosphere is gearing up anew. I honestly don't think anyone realizes the reach and influence those that have a need to control data for whatever purpose have.

I was absolutely being as civilly cynical as possible when I said "find myself wondering". You didn't seem to have any trouble picking up on that. Thanks for linking the memorandum.

Edited by hiflier

Thanks Branco. Definitely confirms to me about not taking any government money on any project you might be working on. Of course I'm not naive enough to think the government doesn't have other means to stop the flow of information.

So funding by a private entity would be the way to go so that the government entities cannot touch private research. But again the establish does not want what these creatures truly are in the open. Since it does not serve their purpose as of yet nor will it in our future.

Hello All,

In considering this interview, between the top layer of power, the underlying layer of scientific pressure, and then the underlying layer under that of Google's filtering along with it's control of YouTube and it's filtering, then add in the sarcastic slant of the media and I am more inclined to support Dr. K than ever who is really out on a limb here on so many levels. The subject of Sasquatch appears more and more a subject that is very sensitive to ALL those layers mentioned above and going after the truth is in the hands of an extremely small pocket of scientists and a few websites with Forums.

If the potential for the near future is something akin to the mouse that roared there are not many subjects that would create such a shake up. After all the discussions over the years here Dr. Melba Ketchum is the spearhead to pry the whole thing wide open. I truly think she deserves as many chances as it takes in light of the wall she's is, and has been, up against to at least acknowledge the risk she has undertaken on the Sasquatch existence question. Something am in no position to do at the scientific level and never will be. On that she has simply NOT given up and it doesn't look like she's ever going to until the issue is resolved to her scientific satisfaction.

Go Melba. You are it. There's no one else. And I too thank you Old Dog for the good Doctor's gutsy update.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 2