Ray Crowe Of The Western Bigfoot Society

joebeelart

Hello Joe,

Yes for me too. Make sure he knows you reached out here and that all of his efforts and diligence have been highly regarded. He needs to know how grateful we are for his presence and work.

I'm sure it brightened Ray's day to see and spend time with you today and to know that he was such an influential force in your life, Cliff.  My thoughts and prayers go out to Ray and his family.

• Upvote 2

Admin

Thank you Joe and Cliff for sharing your personal moments with Ray, here on the BFF. He has certainly brought alot to this field and his publication "The Track Record" has inspired and informed countless researchers and enthusiasts alike. We all owe Ray Crowe a debt of gratitude for his love of and dedication to the Bigfoot phenomenon. We will keep Ray and his family in our thoughts. 

• Upvote 2

BFF Patron

I was glad to attend one of Ray's meetings in the past year and a half or so and to be able to shake his hand and tell him of my sighting.  I got to share a table with him the night of Paul Grave's presentation before a special WBS meeting.

I knew he was in a fragile state of health so I was a little more forward than my usual introverted self that evening.  I have his Track Record on CD and he told me of how that came to pass with David Paulides.  

I will have to double down and make it through all of the Track Record CD now.  

I am sorry that his state of health has deteriorated but he seemed to be at peace with himself when I was introduced to him not long ago.  

May special providence shine a light on him to all friends, family, acquaintances and Bigfoot enthusiasts.  Prayer's sent!

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 1

Admin

Very sad to hear this. The BF world owes a lot to Ray. I always thought that the Track Record did an outstanding job on presenting "the facts" (no matter how weird some of them were), and letting the reader decide. And I have always kept his admonition of wearing my "skepticals" in mind when reading reports.

• Upvote 1

I am touched immensely by the courage Ray is showing facing his departure from this world. He has been a pillar of the Bigfoot community for many years and we will be diminished with his passing. May the time he has left be full of loved ones and his passing be peaceful...

ray3jpg-4f28a0703c4b0849.jpg

• Upvote 3

I have maybe discussed things about bigfoot on this forum with him a few times. Believed that he was very skeptical and thats what I liked that he was.Athough that he he is not gone and still here in the present. My prayers are there for you Ray.Never looked for populaty and never wanted it and i figure that this is how you are as well. But because it is Bigfoot a creature that people say does not exist  but does to the ones who have saw them. Not sure if Ray ever had that chance of a true sighting. But he is now leading into a new world to explore ,I am not sure if it is right to say but I say it , You never miss some one when there around it is always when they are gone. Well sketical veiw on this subject is going to be missed and there will be no one else to fill those shoes but you Ray.Never met you But I sure as heck felt like I did on the net. Now I have to become a premium member so i can go over your thoughts ,You will be missed Brother.Vet To Vet Have fun Bro Enjoy the time with your family. Take care

Admin

Thanks to Ray for all his contributions to the community. I wish him the best and hope his time left with his loved ones are great.

Thoughts and prayers go out to Ray and his family. I never met him personally, but his research and publishing of the Track Record has influenced me greatly and shaped much of who I am in relation to the search for the truth. I am grateful to him for all he has done, and hope that his final days are spent with those he loves and are filled with happiness and joy.