Ray Crowe Of The Western Bigfoot Society

joebeelart

Ray Crowe is one of my favorite researchers.  Before the Internet his "Track Record" publication was really the central hub for the gathering and publishing of information about bigfoot.  

Good news, for now.  Somehow Ray not critical ... however in his condition, improvement is problematic, especially given his heart problems.  He will never go home again.  I am sure thoughts and prayers helped a lot.  He says he's going to be transferred to a new VA facility in Lebanon, Oregon; which is in the central Willamette Valley east of Corvallis, or SE of Salem.  When I saw him last Monday, the 14th, he could barely talk.  Now his voice and mental stability have recovered a lot.  Ray's a tough guy.  He sends good wishes to all who have thought of him.  Your telephone calls are now welcome { VA Portland on a speaker phone }, but if he is weak, don't expect to talk long.  Tell him good things that will make him smile.     

• Upvote 2

SSR Team

Good news, thanks for sharing..

Ray's involvement in the Bigfoot community has been understated. He managed a precursor data base through the WBS newsletter. I am thankful that David Paulides  has salvaged the newsletter forever sealing Ray's contribution. If you do not have the WBS newsletter in your library I would recommend you do so. As Ray stated himself it is Raw and often second hand information but if you are into data mining there are some nuggets here and there. It has been useful to my own personal journey, it may help yours. The WBS newsletter will firmly establish Ray's contribution to the bigfoot world. Thank You Ray for maintaining a newsletter, you carried a torch down a path many have followed. I for one am grateful.

SSR Team

RIP Ray Crowe.

RIP Ray.

From Loren Coleman:

it is with a heavy heart that I share some sad news. Ray Crowe died on Tuesday, September 29, 2015, in his sleep at 10:30 a.m. (local time), apparently of a heart attack at the Timberview Care Center, Albany, Oregon.

Charles Raymond “Ray” Crowe was born December 30, 1937 in Portland, Oregon. He was founder of the Western Bigfoot Society, a well-known butterfly collector, and a fan favorite among socializing Bigfooters.... (Continue)

I am truly sorry to hear about this , My prayers goes to his family and may he have gone in peace knowing how much he has contribute to the community.

Admin

Rest in Peace, Ray. Anyone who has ever immersed themselves into the bigfoot topic owes you a debt of gratitude for all of your work and dedication.

BFF Patron

Just got the word of Ray's passing, he apparently was happy and content in his last days which is reassuring.

RIP Ray, thanks for the good times.