Dr. H.a. Miller On Sasquatch

Guest 67Mopar

What a joke!  Cebidae and Atelidae are each families of New World monkeys.  She just combined the two to come up with a 'new' name for a species and added the fictitious texicanus and nerteros pacificus, etc. to sound scientific.  The whole story echoes what is written elsewhere about New World monkeys and uses a real historical person for the author.

• Upvote 2

There is a site at Harvard where you can pull up medical school classes from the early 40's, but you need a Harvard access code to view legible copies of the photos.

^^^^If one is new to the bigfoot issue there are lots and lots of possibly good reasons for the total lack of proof or even solid evidence.  Government  cover up is one of the cornerstones of such belief.  Spend a few decades observing the mythology and the proponent reasoning takes on the air of self delusion.

There you go again, describing something as mythology as if it were fact when it is only your opinion.

Crow what would it be like for you if you happened to have a face to face encounter tomorrow, but could provide no evidence other than your own testimony?

If I had a face to face encounter I'd either be hallucinating or being tricked.  If I wasn't a known unbeliever I could come here and share my sighting.  Assuming I didn't start babbling about portals and the basic elements were within the norm I'd be welcomed into the club.  

If bigfoot isn't a mythology what then is it since it has no tangible elements to pin reality to?  If a body ever arrives and it's as confirmed as chimp and gorilla then we can talk about removing the myth factor.

Guess you'll have to wait to learn since you'd be willing to impugn even your own face to face encounter.

Hello All,

BTW, the Dr. H.A Miller of Clovis University New Mexico is not the same guy. Completely different background educationally and historically.

Who here believes Patty is a new world monkey?

I am not among them. This creature continues to plague me. As a non believer. I am haunted by  the simple fact   I can not dismiss this creature as folklore and fantasy.

I believe nothing specific but this is a possibility to consider.   At the moment, there is as much accepted evidence for her evolving here as in Africa or Asia and arriving via land bridge: none.    There are instances of parallel evolution, of critters from entirely different roots evolving to fill the same ecological niche.   Australia has some.  South America has some. 

Not directed at Norseman, but I see a podium and I'm gonna take it: IMHO it's not really necessary to have a "belief" on this topic.  Better to keep an open mind and follow the evidence than conclude first, then ignore evidence that doesn't support the foregone conclusions.  

MIB

• Upvote 1

Guest 67Mopar

I had composed an expanded analysis relating to Melba Ketchum's human/other hybrid theory. It was not approved for posting, due to "religious content". There is some interesting mythological history there that IMO, deserves review. Unfortunately, BF's is not a place where expanded analysis is permitted. Her claims may not be as ridiculous as I first thought.

Edited by 67Mopar

BFF Patron

Well if Patty were here, SHE would want you to believe that, to keep the nutters probing for dumb monkeys. 

• 2 weeks later...

I found this on the forum at Sasquatch Chronicles

The H. A. Miller pictured (Yale 1930) is HOWARD A. MILLER

I could find only one record (not that others could have been left out) of a Howard Miller birth/death dates that match Miller Doc.

*abt. denotes about.

Name:

Howard Miller

Age at Death:

Birth Date:

Abt 1908

Birth Place:

Lenoxville PA

**140 miles due west of New Haven/Lockwood/Yale** he may have considered this New England or may have been told born in N.E. by father rather than have a Eastern PN. hillbilly lineage.

Death Date:

abt 2004

Death Place:

FL

**Who knows where “our†Miller ended up? Many ultimately retire to Fl.

Publication or Record Date:

26 May 2004