Skunk Ape Sighting Or Cgi?

Guest 67Mopar

It's a moving camera showing a dark tree trunk with leaves in front of it. I will have a stabilized animation soon.

Guest 67Mopar

Nice to know who the trolls are... When there's nothing entertaining to do, target threads to crap on! 

Edited by 67Mopar

That animation IS the original 720p video but has only about 60 frames.

Here is the more detailed animation version which is 332 frames and not enlarged (If I scale up the file size is too large to post).

It covers 1:36 to 1:59 of the original video.

(click to animate)

post-21915-0-25535900-1444225794.gif

Guest 67Mopar

That animation IS the original 720p video but has only about 60 frames.

Here is the more detailed animation version which is 332 frames and not enlarged (If I scale up the file size is too large to post).

It covers 1:36 to 1:59 of the original video.

(click to animate)

attachicon.gifTree 158 332.gif

The image does not appear to extend above the leaves; which are clearly closer to the camera than the image in-question. Maybe I'm not seeing it right, but there does appear to be something there that is much darker than the surrounding vegetation. I'm quite familiar with the Florida swamps. I'm not saying it's a SA, but there does appear to be something there, other than just a stump. 

Guest 67Mopar

Not a stump... Way too dark. If it's legit, it's more than likely a black panther.

I think the black panthers disbanded in the late 70s early 80s and generally operated in more urban enviornments.

When you say urban, I assume you're referring to the Washington D.C. area? ;) 

Not a stump... Way too dark. If it's legit, it's more than likely a black panther.

I think the black panthers disbanded in the late 70s early 80s and generally operated in more urban enviornments.

Gee whiz! Get with the program!

post-735-0-61720400-1444234940.jpg

For fun - I found movement in a video made by my dash cam last Thursday. I had stopped in a Squatchy spot in Iowa and took off down a trail to the left. My dash cam was still powered so it recorded in my absence. I noticed some movement (upper right area) as I reviewed the video this week.

Can you spot it? Can you tell what it is?

Hint: It's not Sasquatch... I'll post the answer in awhile.

(hopefully the link works) http://api.smugmug.com/services/embed/4413802094_WCWLmKp?width=640&height=360&albumId=47946035&albumKey=7kwbZS

https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-9Hcjk9/i-WCWLmKp

Edited by Redbone