Todd Standing Finally Exposed?

Guest Maxtag

BFF Patron

Amusing in a Bigfoot-Hall-of-Shame-kind-a way.

Todd was taken down by individuals who shall remain nameless because he was trying to take over the Falcon Project, and having the arrogance to offer subordinate roles to key individuals in his reformed version. It really does not matter one iota to me, he deserves all the banishment he gets, anyone who is going to try to discredit someone of the ilk of Bingdernagel,(like accusing him having poor hearing because he did not agree with sounds Todd identified as Sasquatch)well that shows his true colors, and that is where I could no longer bare the man.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Guest Crowlogic

The Todd Standing debacle is a perfect example of the need to believe within the bigfoot community.  It was a dog and pony show from the get go and yet even now there are those who would welcome him back as the little lost lamb who was simply over zealous in his desire to save the species from certain extinction.  So now if I've understood some of the recent posts correctly Todd was unjustly exiled by bigfoot community political infighting.  Well why create intrigue against him?  It keeps the muppets alive, it keeps Meldrum above having fallen for a fraud,  it keeps Standings soft spoken Joe honesty persona in tact and it helps fuel the well of eternal hope for the entire issue.   He'll reinvented himself and just like Rick Dyer he'll have a brand new following and at the very least be laughing at the gullibility of his audience and likely all the way to the bank again.  

But I owe Todd a bit of gratitude as it was his being embraced by the heavies structuring that bigfoot conference that either failed tor ignored the total lack of credibility of his graphics and story that convinced me of the overall folly of the entire genre.

As long as there's Bigfoot "gold" in them thar hills, there will be those "researching" the researchers, (re)searching for the coin in their pockets.

I cant imagine there is really ANY substantial money in game besides the Mainstream TV shows like Surviviorman BF, and of course Finding BF . 

I dont see Dr Squatch or anyone else really getting "rich" from any of this ..... 

Guest Crowlogic

^^Why does it have to be getting rich?  Why can't it be just a bit of cash flow while having the satisfaction of pulling wool over an audience eyes?  These Standing types sell DVD's and DVD's are dirt cheap to reproduce.  If you have a DVD for $20 and a few hundred people buy it that's lunch money for quite a while.  Furthermore digital cameras are cheap to operate.  It's not like in Patterson's day when you had expensive film to run and develop.  Go out and run 200 hours of muppet footage and edit it down to two hours with the best most convincing shots and you're in business.  

How many DVD or digital media do you think Todd actually sold? I haven't a clue really but if he sold 100 I would be surprised. I'm sure he was compensated for Survivorman and also for the right to use his images etc. But if it was north of 50k I would be surprised. (Not the point I realize)

Sure that's decent lunch money for awhile and the aspect of "deception" makes it a con in the purest sense

but I'm sure people say the same in regard to usage or royalty for PGF (I'm assuming someone owns the rights to the film)

While it's con, isn't it a victimless "crime"

Lol @ 200 hrs of "muppet" footage...cracks me up.

LMAO! Love it when I read Standing wanted to ''take over the Falcon Project'' etc- That has to be the funniest lines I've read for a while. And Meldrum ''didn't want to get caught up in 'fraud''etc.., was a close second.

The Bigfoot arena is a clown show, some people just don't know they are on the stage. :tease::music:

Chasing after BF, you need size 35 shoes and a red ball nose, just for starter gear. Clown car with 50 other reseach friends is optional....

If your going to WASTE YOU LIFE chasing BF, well, you might as well pile on the BS, or any NORMAL PERSON would have a complete nervous breakdown. I spent 25 years doing WHAT?????

Edited by Wag

Bozo hunts bigfoot would win a **** emmy.....

Honks his horn and gets a wood knock in return.

Leaves a Ballon animal and gets a DIFFERENT one the next day....

Bozo hunts bigfoot would win a **** emmy.....

Honks his horn and gets a wood knock in return.

Leaves a Ballon animal and gets a DIFFERENT one the next day....

LOL!!  :gaming:

LMAO! Love it when I read Standing wanted to ''take over the Falcon Project'' etc- That has to be the funniest lines I've read for a while. And Meldrum ''didn't want to get caught up in 'fraud''etc.., was a close second.

The Bigfoot arena is a clown show, some people just don't know they are on the stage. :tease::music:

Chasing after BF, you need size 35 shoes and a red ball nose, just for starter gear. Clown car with 50 other reseach friends is optional....

If your going to WASTE YOU LIFE chasing BF, well, you might as well pile on the BS, or any NORMAL PERSON would have a complete nervous breakdown. I spent 25 years doing WHAT?????

ROFL, best post I have read in a while!  

• Upvote 1