Todd Standing Finally Exposed?

Guest Maxtag

BFF Patron

Actually unless a rock crushes your skull, or you dodge to avoid getting hit, I think most BF rock throws are a semi-friendly way to get humans to leave. What else are they going to do, make a fake frontal territorial charge and take the chance that you shoot them? I doubt most speak English and can just ask you to leave.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Wag

Your creature aggressiveness definition is different from mine. Like I said this is not aggression at all cause if it was that cabin would have been destroyed. Rock throws can be either to get the subject to move a certain way or to get the subject to just bug out. It could even mean to say that you are to close to me.

When my son was little and I would take him with me out to where I would hunt to set up my blinds. These creatures would throw pebbles at him, as a way to get him to play. But in some weird way I always thought that maybe they were trying to draw him away from me. But who knows since they never grabbed him and I still worry about this to this day. Like I said I am always ready to shoot one cause I will not come home with out my son to my wife. If they do not kill me I will destroy the whole clan if they ever took my son or even my daughters. The same goes with my dogs and I made sure they know this.

Aggression for me is them coming at you with force to the point that you are in extreme danger that there is no way to escape. The only way to escape is to fight your way out. So if they were in a cabin and just had rocks thrown at them , rocks that are not that big. How was it that they were able to wake up the next day un harm if this creature was aggressive?

If you watch the video, the partisipants clearly felt it was aggressive behavior, and the NAIL DOOR MATT, THAT it STEPPED ON, probably didn't leave it with warm fuzzy feelings. Just me???

Aggression for me is them coming at you with force to the point that you are in extreme danger that there is no way to escape. The only way to escape is to fight your way out. So if they were in a cabin and just had rocks thrown at them , rocks that are not that big. How was it that they were able to wake up the next day un harm if this creature was aggressive?

Other than Sas Chronicles for the most part, BF generally do  not smash down cabins, and come running at you, they have other ways of displaying AGRESSION, as a longtime board member you should be aquainted with this stuff.This thing was tearing up the inside. they were clearly disturbed and scared, even MELDRUM looked a bit worried. LOL.

BF are not going to go out of thier way to show themselves. 300+ yards away, toss some rocks at the roof and side of house. Did the job, it was pissed off, it wants them out of his territory, it wants the cabin GONE.

Wonder if the BF gave up on this, seeing its only inhabited part time of the year.

Actually unless a rock crushes your skull, or you dodge to avoid getting hit, I think most BF rock throws are a semi-friendly way to get humans to leave. What else are they going to do, make a fake frontal territorial charge and take the chance that you shoot them? I doubt most speak English and can just ask you to leave.

Infrasound, creepy feelings, rocks tossed at you in the dark are usually AGRESSION. Unless they are small pebbles. Rocks are "Get the hay out folks". If you dodge one that was going to smack you its just for fun? Rocks are serious stuff, a small rock can kill a human.

Edited by Wag

Any rock thrown for 400 yards would have to have a lot of velocity, enough to probrably put a hole in the roof. Small rocks wouldn't make it that far unless they were shot from a muzzle loaded gun or something.

• Upvote 2

BFF Patron

Wag I do not disagree that rocks thrown of any larger size are a form of aggression. But I have personal observed that they can be very accurate throwing rocks. Quite frankly I would prefer to be warned off with a rock thrown to warn me than face a charge with intent to do harm or have a tree trunk thrown at me. Hard to dodge those even though they are all aggressive behavior. We have to always acknowledge that when we go into their habitat we are in their space. Like Shadowborn's concern for his children they have to have the same feelings towards theirs. We have no idea at times what will provoke an aggressive response but even though getting zapped was not pleasant, I would rather have experienced that than have my head ripped off because I was too close to a young one or whatever the reason was. I know I was doing something wrong and just accept the BF involved choose an aggressive but non-lethal way to show it. Protection of young and family is an almost universal behavior among higher animals. The problem with our society is that we have ideals of behavior that are always non-aggressive but in reality human beings are a very violent species. We as a species are our own worst predator and danger.

Or the rocks were thrown a lot closer, which would be my guess. This creature that did this throwing was within eye site of the camp site and was well aware of the camera man walking around. The nail board as I recall was placed there as a deterrent  to keep out what ever it was that destroyed the cabin when no one was renting the cabin on off season. 

I had a encounter of another form of aggression here in Michigan in Washinaw county where I was up on a hill and the creature was below. This creature made such ruckus with the brush down below . I believe that it's ruckus was to get us out of the area and that it possibly was carrying a child. We were getting to close to it's comfort and started shaking up the trees and brushes as a warning to stay away. But it was never an attack but at the time I was still fresh at the idea of these creatures existences. This did not only happen once but twice and you could see where the creature made the ruckus in the brush. It was not happy that we were there but yet it stood back and did not charge.

So I do not see how this can be considered aggression when everyone seemed to be ok from the adventure. A bear charge when you scream at it to leave and it still charges is considered aggression. When you have to place a charge up the bear A** to get it to get the crap out and it still moves towards you is considered aggression. All of which are all examples of aggression. 

BFF Patron

I had one active area I really could not figure out.    Several contacts, movement heard,  when I penetrated into a creek draw I got growled at and had a branch broken behind me nearly simultaneously,  and finally I got zapped because I kept going back there trying to figure out what was in the area.     I have wondered if it was a nursery.   Some sort of protected nest where they stayed for a while with young ones.    Certainly I tried several times to get in there but either got run out or just gave up because of how difficult the vegetation was.  Crawling over and under huge down logs.      Someone else thought if significant because the DNR had a sign up, that I have never seen anyplace else.     Something about it being a very environmentally sensitive area.   i It is just a creek that dries up in the summer.   Nothing particularly remarkable about the place other than the BF activity.       Finally they clear cut all around this area but left this sign placarded area alone.   It is still there but with no cover getting to it because of being totally surrounded by clear cut.    I have not experienced activity there for almost two years.    There is some physical surface features that suggest a lava tube.   Part if it seems to be collapsed,  and I have wondered if there is a hidden entrance someplace.  I have looked several times.   A large rock or log could be used as an entrance door and simply moved to gain access.   The last time I checked out the area, there were strange blue marks on two trees near when I got the chest thumping intimidation thing because I had urinated near the BF.      BFRO knows where the location is as I made a report of the chest thumping.    I wonder if one of their investigators made the marks on the trees?.    They have yet to contact me about that report or any report I have submitted other than the one Finding Bigfoot producer who wanted me to come to a town hall.       

The nail board at Snelgrove Lake always gave me the willies. Sure, they got some evidence (what came up when they tested the blood?) but I couldn't help thinking that there was now some poor creature with terrible puncture wounds in its feet. No wonder it was hacked off at humans.

I agree he was "exposed", debated, ridiculed and finally shunned and has basically dissipated completely. 

What was the final straw ? The 2014 Summit ? 

I am still interested to hear Les Stroud talk openly about his final Break from Todd and the BC Squatch area? 

on another note, it DID seem that Todd was in a good area up in BC(one he "Stole"), i think it was Ken Walkers area originally ? 

Is there still Research happening up there ? 

BFF Patron

Neither Meldrum nor Stroud really needed to publically break with Standing. All they had to do was stop being seen with him in public appearances. The 2014 Summit did not help Standing at all. His appearance was all about damage control and Meldrum especially did not give him a lot of help with that. Standing asked Meldrum a series of questions during Standings presentation that was an attempt to vet himself with the public. It was painful to watch and very painful to Meldrum. Meldrum just acknowledged what he himself had observed and did not go anywhere near any sort of endorsement of Standing. I think Standing had expected some sort of endorsement and welcome to the bigfoot lecture circuit. Did not happen and since both Meldrum and Stroud were present at that painful confrontation, I believe they started distancing themselves from Standing if that process had already not started. I can just imagine them not wanting to be confronted like that in a public manner every time they and Standing disagreed about what might have happened. Just that would likely make neither of them interested in further association with Standing. Imagine yourself in the field with another researcher, and something happened that each of you interpreted differently. Rather than hash things out in private, the other researcher chose a conference format to air your differences in at attempt to get you to agree with his position out of public politeness.

Admin

Very well put, Thomas.

Thanks for post , agree well put and clear. 

I did notice in the last episode of "Survivorman Bigfoot" that featured Todd with Les, there was a segment with Les in the copter and he touched briefly on his frustration with Todd 

stating that everything they see, hear, smell is "SQUATCH" , Les wasnt buying nto it and surely seemed to portray that he had had enough. 

The Summit, Video was like watching a bad Car Crash.... 

Old news now i suppose.... 

Just read my bottom sig? How many BF researchers can fit into a min-cooper?? Like 50? etc.... :maninlove::music:

Its not just Standing, its a whole line including birdy-project, This - project, that blogtalk this blogtalk. etc. Almost everything is a big huge fail, fraud, or foul-up left and right.

Its like, like a giant....CLOWN SHOW! ........... :crazy::sarcastichand:

:yahoo:

Too many silly-male-egos involved for one thing.

Edited by Wag