Pro Kill Debate, Lansdale Vs Webb

norseman

Lansdale, has always been in a pro kill group, but has also presented his opinion of bigfoot as a very intelligent creature that avoids cameras, much like they have done with NAWAC. He seemed to contradict this in this debate, but if they were clear images he would have shown them on this show. He says they are nuisance animals, but I would say that cameras do fix that to a degree. That doesn't work with any other animal.

Lansdale has moved firmly into the blobsquatch camp and seems to enjoy looking thru pictures after the fact for bigfoot. He used to deride people for doing the very thing he is so focused on now. The longer bigfoot goes undocumented to lower the bar for evidence drops it would seem.

Pro-kill or No-Kill.... not much different as far as results go.

Yuchi1, I have always wondered about the get togethers in "Monster Central". Care to elaborate any more?

Edited by Martin

What worries me about pro-kill is too many half baked hill billy efforts taking potshots and having subject die of wounds or infection in thick brush several days later.... so pro-kill fails are to my mind more negative than neutral. Where a shot is taken.

Though if you are a half baked pro-killer and find yourself with an opportunity and no plan in the middle of nowhere. First, make sure it's the alpha, do not go shooting his favorite wife/kid. Shoot, run it down, make sure it's dead, run around it doing bad impression of a wardance, stomping and yelling, climb up on top of it, beat your chest and howl.... now if you're very lucky, you'll get accepted as new alpha and get out of there alive..... I'm only half joking.

Lansdale, has always been in a pro kill group, but has also presented his opinion of bigfoot as a very intelligent creature that avoids cameras, much like they have done with NAWAC. He seemed to contradict this in this debate, but if they were clear images he would have shown them on this show. He says they are nuisance animals, but I would say that cameras do fix that to a degree. That doesn't work with any other animal.

Lansdale has moved firmly into the blobsquatch camp and seems to enjoy looking thru pictures after the fact for bigfoot. He used to deride people for doing the very thing he is so focused on now. The longer bigfoot goes undocumented to lower the bar for evidence drops it would seem.

Yuchi1, I have always wondered about the get togethers in "Monster Central". Care to elaborate any more?

The initial "hunt" attended was (IMO) a FUBAR of epic proportions with alcohol freely flowing and coupled with firearms was a prescription for potential disaster. Individuals were observed so inebriated they were basically incapable of coherent thought and action with one seen dragging his Marlin model 1895 .45-70 caliber rifle down a dim road with the barrel scraping along in the gravel, totally oblivious to the situation.  The hunt organizers were totally unprepared logistically so when the "shot" occurred it was a Keystone Cops scenario. Went from bad to worse thereafter.

When we were asked to come back later to search for the body it was only at our insistence none of those clowns were to be there.

IIRC, at a later "hunt" a participant (from the Houston, TX area) was caught hoaxing by using a boom box to produce sounds whilst the rest of the attendees were not informed of the ongoing activity.  Also, a couple of the participants were purportedly engaged in "activities" in their tent (overheard by the entire camp) that was apparently worthy of a Penthouse article.

IMO, that entire operation is a vivid illustration of how not to have a pro-kill event.

• Upvote 1

The initial "hunt" attended was (IMO) a FUBAR of epic proportions with alcohol freely flowing and coupled with firearms was a prescription for potential disaster. Individuals were observed so inebriated they were basically incapable of coherent thought and action with one seen dragging his Marlin model 1895 .45-70 caliber rifle down a dim road with the barrel scraping along in the gravel, totally oblivious to the situation.  The hunt organizers were totally unprepared logistically so when the "shot" occurred it was a Keystone Cops scenario. Went from bad to worse thereafter.

When we were asked to come back later to search for the body it was only at our insistence none of those clowns were to be there.

IIRC, at a later "hunt" a participant (from the Houston, TX area) was caught hoaxing by using a boom box to produce sounds whilst the rest of the attendees were not informed of the ongoing activity.  Also, a couple of the participants were purportedly engaged in "activities" in their tent (overheard by the entire camp) that was apparently worthy of a Penthouse article.

IMO, that entire operation is a vivid illustration of how not to have a pro-kill event.

Yuchi1

You have proof of this on going action? or activities ?

^^^

FTF observations and posts from the GCBRO forum and that of the "old" Search for Bigfoot website, as evidence thereof.

Edited by Yuchi1

So your accusations come from the web site it self which may as well be hear say? Right ! So you your self have never seen this Right but only read of this on their web site. That can only mean if they are telling the truth or not  in which case we do not know since we were not there. So all this just make it hear say which really does not mean much. 

As far as I know they are goal oriented, which means that their goal is to help people rid them of these creatures that are giving them problems. At least that is what I heard from them during their show killing Bigfoot. There is nothing wrong with having parties and to network among them. There is nothing wrong with slamming a few beers or what ever while in camp and you are not going out on a hunt. With these creatures you want to have a clear mind so that you can make the right judgment when it ever does come down to taking a shot. 

^^ Thanks Yuchi1. Your experience is similar to what I have heard from others.

^ He said he was there first hand on more than one occasion.

Not accusations, observations from the two (2) trips I made down there. The hoaxing incident came from the website of the individual (a BFF member) that discovered the video evidence catching the culprit in the act as she posted said picture on her (former) website.  Am not a hater, just calling it as I saw it and you're not the first apologist rushing to their defense.

• Upvote 1

Not accusations, observations from the two (2) trips I made down there. The hoaxing incident came from the website of the individual (a BFF member) that discovered the video evidence catching the culprit in the act as she posted said picture on her (former) website.  Am not a hater, just calling it as I saw it and you're not the first apologist rushing to their defense.

Yuchi1

So then you do have up front observation of these activities. Yes I can see where the drinking and then going out and hunting for this creature can be a problem. You cannot be like this at all around them. You have to have a clear mind when in the woods with them.

Martin

Do you yourself have first hand knowledge of this as well ? or was it communicated to you like you have said?