Where Have All The Giants Gone?

Guest Crowlogic

BFF Patron

Now why would forum members report a log truck driver sucker punch them or why would loggers run someone off that had a BF sticker on their car unless they were under some kind of pressure to squelch BF reports?     The skeptics claim that is not happening.    That and more is happening and it is for a reason.     There is no grand conspiracy but many separate  groups or interests whose interest (mostly financial)  is not served by discovery of BF by science.    If there is a multiagency conspiracy it is within the government.     I even doubt that exists, because most federal agencies are very compartmentalized, have their own competing budgets,   and their own management structures.    Any multi-agency conspiracies would be easier to discover or to be exposed by some whistle blower who has no allegiance to a particular government agency. 

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

A local log truck driver had his boss transfer him from the Harrison West FSR route, to the opposite side of the lake, after an early morning encounter while checking his load. He noticed a very strong, pungent odor as he was about to climb back in the cab after the load check. He went around the front of the truck to check if there was a dead animal in the ditch nearby, and had a close encounter of the hairy kind. He refused to ever drive that route again. I believe he reported the encounter to either Thomas Steenburg, or BigfootHunter. I'll ask them if there's a report online anywhere.

I spent about 6 hours up that road yesterday, in a fairly heavy snowfall, but only saw deer tracks, a single grouse, and a few squirrels, oh yes, and a marriage proposal - see my post in yesterdays field trip thread. ;-)

I remember being scared out of my wits several times by fully loaded logging trucks barreling down the mountain barely under control.  Got driven off of the road to avoid them more than once.

I've had that exciting experience a few times too, JDL. These days, I carry a cheap VHF/UHF radio tuned to the posted channel on the roads, and let them know where I am by calling the mile markers as I proceed.