The Conceptual Bigfoot

Guest OntarioSquatch

^^^^^ I find that doubtful.

Ketchum's findings have thoroughly been trounced by science. Which leaves us with Patty, in which she is unrecognizeable as a homo sapien sapien......IMO.

^^^yeah, I don't think "contamination" is an unreasonable conclusion when (1) it happens a lot and (2) the evidence just is not showing this to be our species.

Ketchum's findings have thoroughly been trounced by science. Which leaves us with Patty, in which she is unrecognizeable as a homo sapien sapien......IMO.

But do you not think that if Patty was an ape that it would be reasonable to believe that it would have gone down on all fours to escape. I know that apes can walk but why walk away calmly  from people who were on horses? Apes just do not walk away that calm , they run from danger or if they are threaten they charge and not on two legs but all four.

Only a creature who understood what was going on knew to walk away calmly. The only other creature that can reason this is human or a creature that thinks like a human. Not one time did this animal go down to all four and run, no it walked away naturally like it had purpose. Animals just do not do this in the wild, most will just run from us humans when we are around.

Patty might be unrecognizable but she sure is walking on two legs naturally and with out hesitation. She is either a person in a suit in which case this person must have practiced a lot walking in this suit, or this is the real deal. There is no in between and the reason I discount it is cause it is not what I have seen. But that does not mean it is not real since I tend to believe it is real. The face of patty is familiar to a photo of what I have except for her nose and her hair but the rest fits to what I saw and in my photo. 

But like you have said we are all primates and it depends on where we stand within our linage, or how we were created.

@Shadowborn.

This is silly........... Gimlin pulled his rifle, nobody there knew what Bob Gimlins intention were except Bob Gimlin. But a Human at least would have understood the power of a rifle and acted accordingly.

Patty? No reaction.

And a bipedal Ape is well bipedal.......why would a bipedal ape drop on all fours to run away???? This makes no sense. Lucy would have ran away with her chimp sized brain and human like pelvis. So why not Patty?

Edited by norseman

Hello All,

....But they keep making the mistake of saying that it has been contaminated so they throw it out rather then further testing of the sample.

^^^yeah, I don't think "contamination" is an unreasonable conclusion when (1) it happens a lot and (2) the evidence just is not showing this to be our species.

....comes back as Human so they throw it out....trounced by science.....evidence not showing that it's our species....

There's something wrong with this picture. The alignment of these arguments is pervasive on the Forum. I suspect that this reflects what we are supposed to believe which, if experience serves me, means that the mirror opposite of what we are told is what is true.

I am also of the opinion that Patty didn't run because she was near term in her pregnancy- my opinion. The general shape of her body is not that of a fit wilderness creature from neck to hip. The broadness across her back above the posterior iliac crests of the pelvic bone says pregnant. She's on the sand bar because it's more comfortable on her feet while carrying the extra weight. I think I'm the only one who has ever said this but ICBW about that. She's heavy looking across her mid-section compared to her height. So, she didn't run- but she was still gone in seconds.

Edited by hiflier

@Shadowborn.

This is silly........... Gimlin pulled his rifle, nobody there knew what Bob Gimlins intention were except Bob Gimlin. But a Human at least would have understood the power of a rifle and acted accordingly.

Patty? No reaction.

And a bipedal Ape is well bipedal.......why would a bipedal ape drop on all fours to run away???? This makes no sense. Lucy would have ran away with her chimp sized brain and human like pelvis. So why not Patty?

So in your opinion you think that Patty is human and not an ape since it was able to recognize a rifle that was drawn on it. Mr. Gimlin rode up on his horse along side with  Mr. Patterson and the creature looked back and notice the rifle being drawn on it. Yes , that does sound silly !

Now by them dropping down on all fours I would think that this would be the fastest why to escape for them. Especially if they felt that they were being hunted like they were at the time. I believe that this creature wanted them to see her at that time at that place. Yes, it sounds silly but why else would it have it been there if it did not wanted to be seen unless it was all hoaxed.

But then we have those few sightings of these creatures dropping down to all fours and running off. Maybe these reports are reports meant to throw people off the real trail. Maybe some of these reports are meant to make people believe these creatures are apes like you see in the zoo. Its like we are like hound dogs on a scent trail and every so often we get thrown off the scent , so we have to start making giant circles to get back on their scent.

Hiflier

Your idea of this creature being pregnant well I am no doctor but that is a reach. But because it is a female It is the way it walks that has me interested. I have walked on thin trails and have tried to copy their walk. It is hard to under stand why they would walk this way with a bent knee. I do know why about the inline step and the off step difference ,which can help in tracking a female or a male. Just watching Patty move gracefully through those obstacles well I get a kick out of it.

Mk is definitely not fond of the bipedal ape theory, unless it includes humans (genus homo) within it.  He see's what I see in the evidence. The speech in recordings ( if from bigfoot) excludes all other apes.

• Upvote 1

@Shadowborn.

Patty? No reaction.

So in your opinion you think that Patty is human and not an ape since it was able to recognize a rifle that was drawn on it. Mr. Gimlin rode up on his horse along side with  Mr. Patterson and the creature looked back and notice the rifle being drawn on it. Yes , that does sound silly !

Now by them dropping down on all fours I would think that this would be the fastest why to escape for them. Especially if they felt that they were being hunted like they were at the time. I believe that this creature wanted them to see her at that time at that place. Yes, it sounds silly but why else would it have it been there if it did not wanted to be seen unless it was all hoaxed.

But then we have those few sightings of these creatures dropping down to all fours and running off. Maybe these reports are reports meant to throw people off the real trail. Maybe some of these reports are meant to make people believe these creatures are apes like you see in the zoo. Its like we are like hound dogs on a scent trail and every so often we get thrown off the scent , so we have to start making giant circles to get back on their scent.

Hiflier

Your idea of this creature being pregnant well I am no doctor but that is a reach. But because it is a female It is the way it walks that has me interested. I have walked on thin trails and have tried to copy their walk. It is hard to under stand why they would walk this way with a bent knee. I do know why about the inline step and the off step difference ,which can help in tracking a female or a male. Just watching Patty move gracefully through those obstacles well I get a kick out of it.

When you point a gun at a human? What do they do? They stop, drop and roll and take cover or run in a zig zag pattern......

Anything but continue walking on the same line looking over their shoulder making an easy target for the shooter.

Your hypothesis is indeed silly, sorry.

Hello ShadowBorn,

Hiflier

Your idea of this creature being pregnant well I am no doctor but that is a reach.

LOL of course it's a reach but then that's what I do. Reach. And since we know little or nothing about such matters so without a reference saying it's a reach just hangs in mid-air. I thought the reasons for thinking pregnancy, though again, without a reference to a female Sasquatch that isn't pregnant, were not too outlandish. On the sand bar comment sure Sasquatch feet must be pretty tough after being barefoot all their lives so why would I say Patty would choose a sand bar for foot comfort? Because even though big alpha male would be comfortable on rougher ground they've had their whole life to adjust.

Patty would have been the same regarding tough feet but when pregnancy is the issue the extra weight on the feet hasn't had an entire life to adjust. The relatively sudden extra weight gain (months instead of years) would apply more downward force on feet accustomed to bearing less. Not only would running perhaps be uncomfortable there could be extra risk of damaging the bare feet of an already heavy creature because of added weight even if it's only 30 or 40 pounds.

Yep, it's a reach but I don't think it too much of one to rule it out. When I first came on this Forum there was a discussion on breasts. As far as I know there has been no determination about whether a female Sasquatch has breasts that only appear during lactation- like Apes. sure there are reports of Sasquatch with breasts but in no way do those reports indicate that for females there will always be breasts even though that's how most witnesses know it's a female. Those witnesses cannot say female pregnant or not pregnant. But my opinion is certain that there will ALWAYS be breasts during pregnancies. We just don't know enough to say one way or the other. Hence my reach.

Edited by hiflier

@Shadowborn.

Patty? No reaction.

Hiflier

When you point a gun at a human? What do they do? They stop, drop and roll and take cover or run in a zig zag pattern......

Anything but continue walking on the same line looking over their shoulder making an easy target for the shooter.

Your hypothesis is indeed silly, sorry. (snarkiness so noted)

I have had a loaded firearm pointed at me 2X back in the younger days. Both times, I did nothing erratic to escalate the situation instead, walking and talking in a calm fashion. Am here today (still in one piece) to tell the story.

I have as well and took cover almost instinctually numerous times.

And by golly as a human? I had no IDEA what their intentions were......and was not going to find out either.

Were those people (you mentioned) perhaps varmit hunting?

Apparently, both reactions work.

Edited by Yuchi1

^^^^^^

No. They were hunting bull Elk.

Both actions dont work......not if the shooter decides to pull the trigger. Then only one action MIGHT work, the other one gets you dead 100 percent.