Missing 411 And Albert Ostman

TD-40

Nice try Bonehead74 but; I seriously doubt that any significant percentage of people reporting Bigfoot since 1924 1957 had ever even heard of Albert Ostman.

Fixed it for you.

some kind of contact high I hear, and some other stuff I can't speak of here.

What you talking about there? What stuff can you not talk about ? Have you made a pact where it will lead to your death? Come on now you know it can not go that far ?  Yet I know that it does! How far can you go with the truth before you are snuff out like a mafia operation? You can go so far to a point where you just do not care and I am almost there. The forest is big and no one will know when you are snuffed out for telling the truth. But it could happen to anyone of us at any one time when we get to close to the truth. But do not let no one fool any one of us  for the truth. 

The stuff that happens with ''Suspected Squatch Poop'' can be shocking to some people, and talking about other stuff on this forum could get one banned, but I suggest you ask Rockape, if you want to get the info straight from the source. One day, if he becomes my minion, I will have him write a book about his experiences. One must understand though, I never claimed to have endless access to verified ''squatch poop''. It is only suspected squatch poop. And it seems as though there are endless piles of it, and my certain someone has an insatiable ''appetite'' for it, so to speak, because of the formentioned effects it has on his central nervous system apparently.

Sorry, good story anyway.

Edited by Wag

''Suspected'' Squatch-Poop. 10th time I've said it. :scenic: Someone sure likes rolling around in it though... :preved:

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jNCSjdtdsYYou

peopple think Im joking around or something, not my video, cooberates what I've said"

Found some BF dung, ''were really high'', BF dung is poisionous, etc..

Edited by Wag

While at lunch with some fellow researchers today, one of them mentioned getting a call regarding a logging crew at Toba Inlet, the site of Ostman's abduction story, who reported wood being thrown at them while at the felling site. We don't know yet if this is a new report, or a retelling of a similar one from several years ago, as it came to us 2nd or 3rd hand, but further inquiries are being pursued.

The report from several years ago was not followed up on site, as the logistics of getting to Toba are difficult and expensive, since it is only accessible by charter boat or float plane.

• Upvote 1

It makes sense that the BFs are still there. If you get more details, let us know.

Below is a map of Toba Inlet and talk about Squatchy country. A group of researchers should spend the summer there.

post-447-0-54311200-1451872034_thumb.jpg

I remember a year or so ago, a small child fell into a gorillas enclosure at a zoo and a female gorilla protected the child until the child could be retrieved from the enclosure

It makes sense that the BFs are still there. If you get more details, let us know.

Below is a map of Toba Inlet and talk about Squatchy country. A group of researchers should spend the summer there.

You're right, georgerm, it is very Squatchy country, and a group should spend the summer there. Our group would love to do so, but most of us still work to pay the bills, so it won't happen until one of us wins the lottery, or finds a very rich sponsor. We were invited to look into the reported incident a few years ago, and could have stayed at the logging camp, but getting the time off work to get there and do the investigation proved to be too much at the time.

BCwitness, I hope you do win the lottery. If you hear anything in regards to the Toba Inlet bigfoots let us know. A family group probably lives there.

I have total respect for BC witness's group and if they were to find evidence my antenna would be at full height!

t.

edited cause I missed the "p" in respect!  ;-)

Edited by Terry
  • Upvote 1

The real question I have about the Osterman incidence, if true, is what was the real purpose of capturing him. To me it seems that if they wanted to eat him they would have simply killed him at the outset. Or perhaps they thought he could be fattened up a bit.

Could it be that Sasquatch males look for a suitable mate for their offspring, and finding none in the area, Osterman would have to suffice? Was it simply curiosity that lead the creature to ****** him and bring him home for show and tell. Or was it because Osterman had goodies that were irresistible to the alpha male. If this is any correlation to the 411 cases why did they not remove his shoes so he would be hard pressed to flee, or did they? Lots more questions than answers, but it seems that Osterman might have embellished a true story as that is human nature to some degree. I do not doubt something took place, but maybe not quite as drawn out as he described.

Guest Fanofsquatch

I have often thought about the why of Osterman's story as it seems bigfoot observes and avoids humans.  I think it was more of a curiosity thing, not many humans made it up that way and like us picking up a seemingly injured or catchable animal I think bigfoot did the same, oh look a puppy grab it.

As for the 411 stories I think yeah possibly a bigfoot that has no clue what clothing is so it stripped the "fur" off before eating the people.  As for the children could be that they got grabbed like we would grab a turtle, mess with it, then let it go.  I don't think it bothered Osterman to hear about bigfoot because back in those days I think it was still very wild and unexplored,  if someone said they saw a hairy beast back then the reaction would be "yep probably a wild man"  where today it is more shocking and unbelievable.

Sure you can. People can be very creative. Ostman had 64 years to come up with his story (if it is a fabrication; I'm not saying that it is).

Anyone writing a "report" in the past twenty years had merely do a google search or two, and dispense what has become fairly standard rote. Voila! New bigfoot report.

And the ones prior to 20 years ago that matched?  Legit?

• 4 months later...
Guest Ned Merrill

Many will no doubt scoff at this, but I have to wonder if Ostman had any ties to the occult.

If I remember correctly, Mrs. Bigfoot was very displeases that Mr. Bigfoot brought Osterman home. This might indicate Osterman was a curiosity. When the novelty wore off, I wonder what the plan would be then?