Is The Forest Service Holding Back Bigfoot Proof?

georgerm

The Forest Service has to know about bigfoot, and upper management has decided to keep this from the public.

Do we have evidence they have discussed and decided to hold back BF proof?

Why would they hold this back?

post-447-0-79459100-1451782980_thumb.png

Hello georgerm,

GOOD GRIEF! But you don't don't you sound like ME! Is there room enough on this Forum for TWO suspicious members? Apparently so ;)

On the topic though I'd have to say that if Sasquatch exists then YES. In fact I've already started a novel on the concept. The book will tie together everything I've ever posted on the subject of Sasquatch being kept a secret from the public. I have to say the story is fiction but the subject itself in my mind is far from it. So many things can tie together when it comes to discussing this so be cautious in managing the thread so that everything that you need saying can be said. If everyone stays away from religion and political ideologies then the Mods might let it take it's course. I'll be watching :)

As an add there was a member about two years back who spoke of an arm kept in a freezer in California but no one so far has done a follow up on it. Good Luck!

P.S. Where did the image come from?

Edited by hiflier

Now I would say that this picture was taken in a zoo in the Ape section. But after reviewing tape from up North in Michigan, we did see one peeking from a bush. Looked just like an Ape as well and stayed crouched as it swayed from behind the tree.

Now as to the forest service holding back , sure why not they do with other animals like cougars. They still do not acknowledge cougars in the lower parts of Michigan. Yet they are there and few and wonder far and wide. So why not acknowledge the big guy, it is better that no one knows. Not acknowledging them is most likely safer for every one, including these creatures. Maybe they do not pose a danger so there is no need to acknowledge them.  

The Forest Service has to know about bigfoot, and upper management has decided to keep this from the public.

Can you blame them? Who would believe them without a body?

I doubt the USFS has an official position on Biggie but there have.been employees of the state and federal government who have believed, known, studied, and even had footprints on their possession.

• Upvote 1

Guest Crowlogic

Oh the US Forest service is the biggest obstruction to the bigfoot mystery being solved.  They've managed to squelch each and every discovery time and time again.  You see it's all about the timber and removing all reasons why forests can't be logged.  Gee I sound like a bigfooter....................

I doubt the USFS has an official position on Biggie but there have.been employees of the state and federal government who have believed, known, studied, and even had footprints on their possession.

Can you name some names who has those footprints?

Can you blame them? Who would believe them without a body?

Good point Rockape.  There are some reports/rumors about bigfoot bodies being found after the Mt. Saint Helen's volcano in the state of Washington. As the story goes, the federal government covered this up.

If this happened, reports had to have been written, and I wonder if the Freedom of Information Act would enable someone to turn up some reports?

The head biologist in Washington DC most likely know.

http://www.fs.fed.us/science-technology/fish-wildlife-plants

................................................................................................................................................................

In the late 90's early 2000's, a science teacher named Thom Powell picked up on a story by an anonymous government employee who alerted the Bigfoot Field Research Organization (BFRO) about a 7.5 feet long/tall burn victim with "multiple burns on hands, feet, legs and body; some 2nd and 3rd degree burns". According to the story, on August 6, 1999, Battle Mountain, Nevada, exploded into several simultaneous range fires in what would be known as the Battle Mountain Complex Fire. A Bigfoot was hurt in the fire according to an anonymous government employee. The story was later dismissed but the acclaimed author and science teacher believe it really happened and that the whole story was an elaborate cover-up.  .....................  more...........http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/09/anonymous-former-national-guardsman.html

Oh the US Forest service is the biggest obstruction to the bigfoot mystery being solved.  They've managed to squelch each and every discovery time and time again.  You see it's all about the timber and removing all reasons why forests can't be logged.  Gee I sound like a bigfooter....................

There as a Utah Department of Wildlife biologist who had some footprints in his possession for around two years. They were casted by a fisherman. I don't think anything ever came out of his research that I ever heard of. I started a thread on this in either 2014 or 2013 but I can't seem to find it. Do the Mods move some discussions so that the Search function can't find them anymore? I don't know why it would be gone.

BFF Patron

Another thing that makes me suspicious is the Official in Printed pamphlet form of the Story of the Ape Canyon attack near Mt St Helens.   Why would they even publish an explanation when they really do not need to.    But the fact the Park Service did, and that explanation has been proven to be false, makes me very suspicious. 

There as a Utah Department of Wildlife biologist who had some footprints in his possession for around two years. They were casted by a fisherman. I don't think anything ever came out of his research that I ever heard of. I started a thread on this in either 2014 or 2013 but I can't seem to find it. Do the Mods move some discussions so that the Search function can't find them anymore? I don't know why it would be gone.

My original thread on this video has obviously gone *poof* because all the search words do not show up in any search

But I did find the video and story located here. The footprint was seen in North Ogden, Utah at a fish farm. Fish and Game kept the cast for two years.

As an aside, this same person also saw an old bigfoot in the Uintah mountains. He described it from a distance as having some gray hair.

Edited by TD-40

My prediction is a small group of upper management charged with managing federal lands know about bigfoot. The Forest Service and the BLM biologist in Washington DC know about BF. If so, they have pictures of dead ones and maybe bodies as proof. Other lower level managers are kept out of the loop, ridiculed, and threatened with firing if they start talking about BF.  

Here in Oregon, the rare Spotted Owl has caused logging on federal land to be cut way back to retain their habitat. It's logical, bigfoot would require special protection too. Without logging, the Forest Service will shrink even more. However, my opinion is BF thrives on the extra deer that graze on brushy land being reforested. 

"As the law states now, the federal government restricts logging within a 2,000 acre radius around known spotted owl nests and roosts, and also requires that at least 500 acres of the largest trees in that zone be left uncut."  http://www.wildlifewatchers.org/esReports/report17.html