Is The Forest Service Holding Back Bigfoot Proof?

georgerm

Hello Hellbilly,

I was talking with a fellow who's has been hunting in the NF for over 35 years and when I told him I had seen cougar on 2 separate occasion, he was incredulous and see bit miffed. In fact, I almost ran over one in my truck late on afternoon. He wasn't ready to hear about the big guy, he couldn't digest there are big cats around.
Just because you have been in the woods all your life and never seen something doesn't mean that the something isn't there.

WHEW! Just when I thought something wasn't......nevermind. J/K ;)

Go Branco. Will Amazon have the book?

A BLM office employee in Oregon, that I will mention if needed, leaked some bigfoot information to me. One of their biologist has a map showing his rare bigfoot sightings.

I spoke with a timber cruiser in our area that has walked the woods for years and years and he's never seen a bigfoot. It's hit and miss.

My theory is the big timber lobby has the forest service muzzled in regards to bigfoot. If so, then the forest service would have to have official reports that are hidden away. It would be neat if someone that knows the Freedom of Information Act could dig up some of these reports.

Yes Sir, Amazon will carry both versions. Neither are available right now. This first book is one of three I'm working on now. The name of this one is, "Southern Bigfoot Files - Alabama".

The government entity simply denies the charges and slanders the whistle blower. The public accepts the person as crazy, ignores whats being said by them and moves on with their lives. If the whistle blower somehow has gained proof on their side? Then they go bye bye.

As in murder? Really? Such intrigue. I still ain't buying any of it, but interesting take.

• Upvote 1

I remember watching the movie Silkwood as a kid.

I think if your meddling in their affairs bad things could happen.

From my observations it seems that there have been a handful of government employees who believe and have drawn their own personal conclusions about Biggie. They have kept it to themselves and maybe even done a little research on their own but you'll never see information about Biggie in any government literature or training manuals. This does not mean that the US governmeent as an entity knows and hides the truth from the public. It just means there are some employees who have their own beliefs.

Getting straight answers from government agencies depends on who you ask.  In my state the state run DNR continuously denies that there is a population of mountain lions in the vast northern wilderness or anywhere else in the state.  They acknowledged there could be some passing through.  When I visited the NFS facility in the same area, an older gentleman (near retirement) said they had a good number of reports and they were year round.  Some had taken small dogs and cats and were recently seen roaming the streets of a small nearby city in the winter.  He said the NFS wanted everyone who saw them to report them so they could keep an eye on where they were.  This was very helpful information, as I frequently walk two small dogs in a remote area and since then I have not taken them out beyond the yard at night.

I was talking with a fellow who's has been hunting in the NF for over 35 years and when I told him I had seen cougar on 2 separate occasion, he was incredulous and see bit miffed. In fact, I almost ran over one in my truck late on afternoon. He wasn't ready to hear about the big guy, he couldn't digest there are big cats around.

Just because you have been in the woods all your life and never seen something doesn't mean that the something isn't there.

agree.................Some proclaim 'no bigfoot exists' but don't bother to study and filter through the squatch information available. This probably includes most Forest Service biologist, and they number in the hundreds.

My son-in-law gets riled up when Bigfoot is brought up. My quest is to not bring it up again unless he does. We both have pioneer Oregonian roots that has allowed us to enjoy some of nature's forest paradises. It's a blessing and a curse. 

From my observations it seems that there have been a handful of government employees who believe and have drawn their own personal conclusions about Biggie. They have kept it to themselves and maybe even done a little research on their own but you'll never see information about Biggie in any government literature or training manuals. This does not mean that the US governmeent as an entity knows and hides the truth from the public. It just means there are some employees who have their own beliefs.

Oops, you missed something!  :resent: See last quote in signature line below.  :rtfm:  :biggrin:

Yes Sir, Amazon will carry both versions. Neither are available right now. This first book is one of three I'm working on now. The name of this one is, "Southern Bigfoot Files - Alabama".

Excellent news, Mr B! I look forward to reading them.

Oops, you missed something!  :resent: See last quote in signature line below.  :rtfm:  :biggrin:

Well that's just weird.

I also forgot that some municipalities have outlawed the killing of a sasquatch. I have heard of one in Oregon and there is another in New Hampshire I think.

Here is the law and Oregon does not have one ............... yet.  Protecting bigfoot is what I see as necessary,y and this doesn't have to shut down logging.

Is this type of law what the Forest Service wants to avoid at all costs? Has the Forest Service ever had a bigfoot body? My guess is yes.  Are they looking for a body to study under wraps? Is upper management in Washington DC  oblivious to bigfoot?  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigfoot_in_popular_culture

Skamania County, Washington passed a law regarding Bigfoot in 1969 declaring that "any willful, wanton slaying of such creatures shall be deemed a felony" subject to substantial fine and/or imprisonment. The fact that this legislation was passed on April 1 did not escape notice, but County Commissioner Conrad Lundy said that "this is not an April Fool's Day joke ... there is reason to believe such an animal exists."[38][citation needed] Hunter and Dahinden mention their own "speculation that Skamania County authorities had their ears tuned much more to the music of a publicity bandwagon than to any song of distress" for Bigfoot.[39][citation needed] Notwithstanding, the ordinance was amended in 1984 to preclude an insanity defense and to consider such a killing homicide if the creature was proven by the coroner to be humanoid.[40][citation needed]

In response to Al Magnussen from the Mt. Baker Chamber of Commerce, Whatcom County, Washington, an Agenda Bill was drafted (92-247) on 6/9/91, which unanimously passed a resolution declaring Whatcom County a Sasquatch Protection and Refuge Area.[41]

I can assure you that the Ontario, Canada forest industry is not holding back information nor do they have any inclination of bf being present or real.

t.

As the spokesperson for the Ontario, Canada forest industry could you please post a copy of the press release that provides that assurance?

Ha, no Branco and if I could ask for such a thing, those men and women would laugh me right out of the province.  So would the many logger's I've known.  I'm going by my 34 years with the govt. agency that regulated the forest industry.  

t.

^Well, you're too close to the cover-up!  They've already gotten to you!

*squints*

This helps with the topic at hand. I've read about half way through the letters by enlarging them to 200%. The Freedom of Information Act is helping move the bigfoot proof issue forward.

By the way, the Sru Lake stories about bigfoot ripping up trees and lifting up heavy picnic tables is close to home.  The Forest Service denies having records. Suru Lake in Powers, Oregon, is a place close to us, and we go through there every so often.