Is The Forest Service Holding Back Bigfoot Proof?

georgerm

From my observations it seems that there have been a handful of government employees who believe and have drawn their own personal conclusions about Biggie.

Most I've spoken with firmly believe he was shot in cali.

Rip biggie smalls

From my observations it seems that there have been a handful of government employees who believe and have drawn their own personal conclusions about Biggie.

Most I've spoken with firmly believe he was shot in cali.

Rip biggie smalls

Can you tell what was said in more detail?

Below is a 2 minute video that pertains mr big. Linda Newton-Perry has an interesting web site/blog that reports bigfoot sightings from out neck of the woods in southwest Oregon. She is unique and honest imho. She was discredited by someone who sent in a possible fake report. A  journal was mailed to her and the sender is claiming Dr. Harry A Miller was hired by the feds to examine dead bigfoots. He supposedly went to several dead bigfoot locations over the years and wrote federal reports. Seems like names and dates don't match.

Here she is talking about another dead bigfoot event.  A bigfoot was reported to have been smashed under a tree that fell during a 1962 storm in Oregon. Our town of Medford and other towns were hit by the storm that blew over many trees. Linda reads the report written by another doctor that examined the bigfoot. The doctor may have been hired by the state or feds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZfVYXPkkWE

I just watched this on netflix last night...

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/52956-mirage-men/

It claims that some of the biggest names in ufology were fed disinformation by the USAF. Top secret projects that were detected or photographed by ufo researchers were confirmed to them by the USAF to be of ET origins.....which was a lie. And destroyed many lives too.

Obviously our government is not above such things.

The problem with Bigfoot conspiracies is what is the government hiding? Unless Bigfoot is a multi billion dollar weapon created by the military(like the B2 stealth program) why would the government treat it differently than a Lynx or Wolverine???

The conspiracy of protecting logging companies is ludicris because the Feds have been waging a war against them for years starting with the spotted owl. Same goes for ranchers and the BLM and sage grouse.

So what is the motive here? Why? I cannot think of one good reason why they would hide knowledge of Bigfoot from the public.

I guess I don't get that view point on the spotted owls. What they really affected was old growth timber sales in the national forests. There was very little old growth on private timber company lands. It's been gone for decades. If it did affect the private timber companies it was because they were counting on the old growth to keep their mills supplied. If that was the case then I would say the private companies had over cut their own timber lands (which they actually did in the Willapa Hills in WA), so they had to look elsewhere for logs. So really what the spotted owl affected was government timber sales. Which was a loss to the government. Which I'm sure it doesn't take kindly to.

So being hit by that loss I can see an even greater one to the government if sasquatch is proven to exist. They are just beginning to log second growth on NF lands again. It would surely eliminate that as well as tourist funds or leases on mining claims when they lock up the woods for both our and bigfoot's protection. If you don't see that happening. It is already beginning on a seasonal basis; us being locked out or at least kept out of NF lands for various reasons.

Its the government themselves that pushed the spotted owl.
I feel it was done to hurt the timber industry by greenies.

So if they had a Bigfoot card to play they would play have played it by now. They wouldnt hide it they would use it to take over completely right?

Why would they hide it?

Edited by WV FOOTER
Edit text

Hello Norseman,

That's a good question and I certainly see the point you've been addressing. I haven't thought about that aspect much at all TBH and so it's good you bring it up. I need to give it some thought but off the top of my head I don't see that the government or the timber companies ever said that the spotted owl didn't exist. Different for Sasquatch of course. Even denying that mountain lions weren't in certain areas wasn't denying the creature's existence. That's where this i unique. Sasquatch was never allowed to be a reality from the get go. It will continue to officially be a non-reality without a body- at least for us?

At first the U.S. didn't deny UFO's (good cover and psi-ops for spy plane flights) now they do. I see the subject of Sasquatch as being opposite where denial comes first (again with an agenda) and admission second.

Edited by hiflier

This helps with the topic at hand. I've read about half way through the letters by enlarging them to 200%. The Freedom of Information Act is helping move the bigfoot proof issue forward.

By the way, the Sru Lake stories about bigfoot ripping up trees and lifting up heavy picnic tables is close to home.  The Forest Service denies having records. Suru Lake in Powers, Oregon, is a place close to us, and we go through there every so often.

Below is a 2 minute video that pertains mr big. Linda Newton-Perry has an interesting web site/blog that reports bigfoot sightings from out neck of the woods in southwest Oregon. She is unique and honest imho. She was discredited by someone who sent in a possible fake report. A  journal was mailed to her and the sender is claiming Dr. Harry A Miller was hired by the feds to examine dead bigfoots. He supposedly went to several dead bigfoot locations over the years and wrote federal reports. Seems like names and dates don't match.

Here she is talking about another dead bigfoot event.  A bigfoot was reported to have been smashed under a tree that fell during a 1962 storm in Oregon. Our town of Medford and other towns were hit by the storm that blew over many trees. Linda reads the report written by another doctor that examined the bigfoot. The doctor may have been hired by the state or feds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZfVYXPkkWE

Linda Newton-Perry is a known hoaxer and has zero credibility where bigfoot is concerned. Sorry.

• Upvote 2

BFF Patron

Anyone who has dealt with the DMV, IRS, BLM, or any of the other myriad government organizations knows how dysfunctional they are. They are barely capable of conducting their own routine business without screwing things up. Deep far reaching cover ups are out of the scope of most employees whose jobs are very specific and compartmentalized. Freedom of information Act is not likely to produce much because when one of those requests comes in, you can be sure that high level supervision gets involved to ensure the interests of the agency are protected by any means possible. What they provide is purely at the discretion of the organization. There are no watchdogs to prevent them from cheating and withholding information. The best chance to get anything is to get someone within an agency to cooperate and become a whistle blower and provide documents that discuss BF. But then you have the problem that the UFO community deals with, trying to prove such documents are authentic and not fabricated. The whole document approach is very difficult and I don't think likely to work without someone on the inside cooperating.

Guest Crowlogic

I know of at least one BF researcher who researches the NF.  In fact the organization he founded uses a NF in it's title.  He posts outings videos all the time and openly says he is researching bigfoot.  The FS isn't clamping down on him that's for sure.  Conspiracies are one of the cornerstones of every fringe topic.  I wonder if there were mountain gorilla conspiracies before the proof was broken wide open.  We can't prove it, we can't even find half decent evidence so there must be a conspiracy preventing us from proving our chosen fringe topic.

Actually the other big fringe of the UFO community is even more woo based than bigfoot.  It's pretty embarrassing some of the claims that community makes these days.  It almost makes bigfoot look solid.

Edited by Crowlogic

Its the government themselves that pushed the spotted owl, Clonton,Gore and Babbitt.

I feel it was done to hurt the timber industry by greenies.

So if they had a Bigfoot card to play they would play have played it by now. They wouldnt hide it they would use it to take over completely right?

Why would they hide it?

I think that there are two components to this.

1.  A minimal effort to dispose of remains on an occasional need-to-know basis, and

2.  The larger decision not to disclose to the American public that they are known to exist.

The first aspect is made possible by public skepticism.  Even if a dozen or so people see a dead bigfoot, and someone comes along to collect it, and even if there is eyewitness testimony and cell phone footage, the incident is generally regarded by the larger public as either a hoax or an urban legend.

The second aspect must be avoidance of societal disruption.  I agree, if environmental activists during a liberal administration gleefully leveraged the spotted owl, you'd think it would be ten times worse with bigfoot under the current administration.  But that hasn't happened, so there must be one heck of a perceived downside.  We know that in the case of alien life consultants advised the government against public revelation due to projected societal disruption.  Without linking bigfoot to aliens or UFOs, there are some arguable parallels to how society may be projected to respond to the revelation that bigfoot exist.

I, for one, believe that the government is incapable of controlling them and that society would demand that they do so.  Revelation would also require classification and potential grant of "human" rights.  How do you deal with them then?  I believe that enough of the public would regard them as dangerous that the government would be under pressure to assure public safety and at the same time another part of the public would be demanding humane treatment.  You can't control the bigfoot (if you could, what would you do, put them on a reservation?), and you can't deny public access to every place bigfoot may be, so why put the government in a position where it has to deal with the issue and the associated cost, which has probably been projected to be the same as conducting a small war?

Even if a number of human lives are lost every year due to Missing 411 type scenarios, from the governmental perspective it may be regarded as an acceptable status quo based on simple economics, but only so long as the public remains clueless.

• Upvote 1