Has Bigfoot Science Stalled?

georgerm

There is no doubt that bigfoot would make a super Marine as you described. It makes sense that the military would want to test train them and may have done so. It this is the case then reports from retired soldiers should start coming forth. We had a bunch of military helicopters heading east a few weeks ago. It probably just typical military training and movement.

I am going to assume bigfoot is a naturally earth evolved mammal for sake of simplicity and staying on track. I suppose the ET thing can be taken to the special section that I've yet to join. 

Could this be why science does not want to move forward, our government does do things that do not make sense. But they all have all the technical stuff that we would all love to use in the field. In all the years that they have used these technical stuff they must have found or saw some thing worth taking a look at. For some reason science is at a stand still at a discovery that can be large like a lot have said. Yet they have made this issue laughable and nonsense and I see this as a distraction away from the real issue of a real creature that science should be placing a lot more effort in it then what it is doing now. Some thing is very wrong with what is happening to this issue and science is lost or is misleading everyone on purpose. By stalling !

Can you imagine going bigfoot spotting over the forest in a silent flying machine, with the best night vision gear made to military specs? There are reports that the military has back engineered UFO craft that would be ideal for bigfoot spotting. It's possible and probably has been done.

One of the best cover ups is to make a concept so laughable, no one will believe it. Disinformation twisted to make it confusing and the public will never figure it out.

Seems to me this whole "science" thread has turned into a military/governemnt conspiracy thread.  Guess this is my time to duck out of it.  Good luck with this angle.  

BFF Patron

What would alien DNA look like?

Scientists themselves describe octopus DNA as alien just because it is so different.     So alien DNA would be significantly different than normal earth animal DNA.    If alien DNA is not different than ours then that is a problem.   That means we are alien too.    

http://www.evolutionnews.org/2015/08/the_octopus_gen098681.html

I know of all the reported incidences of Black Ops, even seal teams that hunt the creatures down with very defined methods and numbers and weapons. If any of that is true and the government is covering the creatures up as some suggest, well then you might want to explore all the possible reasons, ETs being one of those. I think it might be more about our conventional understanding of humans as a race, or even the fact that there is not a real scientific explanation for this creatures survival into modern times. It might contradict evolutionary theory in an odd way, the idea of man having been the only human on the planet for 100s if 1000s of years. What if man shared the planet with other Homo type creatures even to the present day, as Zana for example might suggest. I am just saying that that information might point to a different explanation for modern humans being where we are at. What if they are more intelligent then we think, and we are trying to exterminate them because we do not want to face our superior, the possibilities are pretty intriguing from a novelists standpoint...which is where I'll leave it....

Seems to me this whole "science" thread has turned into a military/governemnt conspiracy thread.  Guess this is my time to duck out of it.  Good luck with this angle.  

Twist

I am not into this UFO stuff at all since this all can be unmanned aerial stuff that our gov is hiding from us. What I am into is all this new technical stuff that is being used to find insurgents in war. It is this technical stuff that has been used in the US that has been tested on our soil that might have found evidence of this creatures existence. We cannot deny that these creatures have been on our bases and have been tracked by our own men only to be lost some where in the wilderness of our own bases. 

So we cannot deny that they have not used these technological advances to look for these intruders. That our forces have used advance equipment  on our own secured bases that hold vital infra structure that is important to our own nation. Now I am not for this conspiracy theory either but when it comes to intruders entering secured bases, higher ups want to know how and why. These people will do what ever it takes to keep this silent so that the public does not know, they will split personal to different bases to keep it silent. They will make them sign papers at time of discharge or place them on medical hold for as long as it takes for them to sign.

So some where some how they know that these creatures exist and that we have advance in certain areas of technology . So these creatures some how have free rein to roam freely on our bases and with out chase. So that means that these higher ups must know some thing in order to control their lower forces not to pursue these creatures. They are being observed by our forces but not being engaged so there is some thing that they must know that we do not..

So there is some thing wrong with this that science is refusing to pursue some thing that could very well be one of the greatest discovery on earth. Besides finding life on mars, these creatures could be a link to our own kind. Yet, science has stopped short of pursuing this creature and is using an excuse of ridicule for not pursuing an advancement of man kind. Why? maybe it has what it already has found and no longer feels the need to pursue this. It has also found that the public has no need to know what it has found just like every thing else that the public knows but science refuse to let them in on the gig. We the public are only led by only a chosen few who work within the dark side of the Gov.   

^^^ Good point however, if there are life forms advanced to (a state of being and technology) they may have the capability to visit us...in person.

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

And no we know why the science stalled, Alien conspiracies, I did have higher hopes, but alas.

I know of all the reported incidences of Black Ops, even seal teams that hunt the creatures down with very defined methods and numbers and weapons. If any of that is true and the government is covering the creatures up as some suggest, well then you might want to explore all the possible reasons, ETs being one of those. I think it might be more about our conventional understanding of humans as a race, or even the fact that there is not a real scientific explanation for this creatures survival into modern times. It might contradict evolutionary theory in an odd way, the idea of man having been the only human on the planet for 100s if 1000s of years. What if man shared the planet with other Homo type creatures even to the present day, as Zana for example might suggest. I am just saying that that information might point to a different explanation for modern humans being where we are at. What if they are more intelligent then we think, and we are trying to exterminate them because we do not want to face our superior, the possibilities are pretty intriguing from a novelists standpoint...which is where I'll leave it....

When you say homo creature, then could it be a mammal that is quite smart, when communicating among themselves and evading humans? They have DNA that allows some high level creative thinking.   This creature seems perfectly adapted to Earth and has no desire to develop technology. It's a blessing and not a curse as humans seem to be. This is what makes them a match for Earth since the creature will never develop polluting industries or damage the earth with nuclear war. Their brains seem like earth evolved like the other primates.  

Have we been fooled since we consider bigfoot a low intelligent ape when it's really a smart human variation with out the ability to create technology?  Don't' judge books by their covers' applies here.

There is a kind of intelligence that applies to surviving in the forest that enable the creature to make logical connections combined with keen senses. Bigfoot is said to chatter with others that could mean it's a quickly spoken language much like we do when in a hurry.

Science can get far out there only if their are some facts to sprinkle about. We can keep this thread focused and avoid lots of illogical conspiracy theory. Sometimes we need to think out of the box lined gray walls and no windows.

No doubt they could IF they dont experience a singularity in their evolution.

singularity = AI

Can you expand on this?  thanxs..........................

Edited by georgerm

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

When you say homo creature, then could it be a mammal that is quite smart, when communicating among themselves and evading humans? They have DNA that allows some high level creative thinking.   This creature seems perfectly adapted to Earth and has no desire to develop technology. It's a blessing and not a curse as humans seem to be. This is what makes them a match for Earth since the creature will never develop polluting industries or damage the earth with nuclear war. Their brains seem like earth evolved like the other primates.  

Have we been fooled since we consider bigfoot a low intelligent ape when it's really a smart human variation with out the ability to create technology?  Don't' judge books by their covers' applies here.

There is a kind of intelligence that applies to surviving in the forest that enable the creature to make logical connections combined with keen senses. Bigfoot is said to chatter with others that could mean it's a quickly spoken language much like we do when in a hurry.

Science can get far out there only if their are some facts to sprinkle about. We can keep this thread focused and avoid lots of illogical conspiracy theory. Sometimes we need to think out of the box lined gray walls and no windows.

No doubt they could IF they dont experience a singularity in their evolution.

singularity = AI

Can you expand on this?  thanxs..........................

I would agree that the difference and us is that they did not go down the technological rabbit hole.

They don't have a great need for human style speech as they are not socially complex or have technology, which would be the difference between them and us.

I don't subscribe to a "dumb" animals theory for any species. 

They all communicate regarding what they find important to signal in regards to their environment.

The real key is self awareness, such as the mirror test, where you know that the reflections is you.

That is a fairly high degree and no doubt a Bigfoot can pass this, (if they exist), as I think any hominoid would.

Course you would still need to verify from a science perspective if you ever get one into a testing setting.

• masterbarber locked and unpinned this topic