2016 The State Of Sasquatch Science

Guest Admin

Yup, I am talking if you take Oakwood avenue west of town, there you have the low lying valley of the creek itself bisected with power lines. I have a inkling that they are in this area, it is just that good of habitat. It certainly qualifies as a semi rural urbanish area. Not urban by any stretch. Just south of Oak Creek on Fitzsimmons Road, famous for paranormal activity, two paranormal investigators heard deer being killed in a pea field, then saw large illuminated eyes about 7 - 8 feet off the ground and some growling, all of which sent them high tailing it out of there, this was just north of the power plant along the greenway on the lakefront north of Racine. It is in my opinion an obvious place for them to use. It has way too many deer and travel routes to get into and out of. I believe that report and many others like it surrounding numerous metro areas as you well know. I will seek to contact the individual with the figure adorning his lawn, there also is a guy with that same figure and a juvenile version a couple miles east of me, he has a little horse farm adjacent to a greenway. It could all be a joke to them, but I think maybe it might be a way of reaching out to say what they encountered.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Well the activity around my house has picked up significantly, it is almost like clockwork that they come to my marsh in late June/early July. Tree knocks every night at about 3:00 pm mostly a 5 nock pattern, three fast then two slow. Last night I heard eight knocks spaced out and steady. It is wood on wood and coming from the marsh tree line as per the usual mo. I think the parents leave a juvenile to fend at night and then call him back in the early morning to go to a safer spot.  This is the third year I have been aware of the situation, late last week I found toe impressions in the tall marsh grass, hard pressed to explain it any other way than two toes that were not on top of the marsh grass, one large the other smaller, apparently the other toes were enough on top the marsh grass to be concealed. It is getting more convincing the longer I aware of what is going on.

SSR Team

Very similar in habitat and fauna to Chicago then Lake ?

And by Chicago I mean the Cook County preserves really.

Yah, it is similar, although you get into the farm country pretty quick west of Oak Creek. There are also numerous Dogman sightings from this area, almost as many as Sasquatch, anyone's guess there. I think from the standpoint of Sasquatch it offers the correct blend of habitat, diverse soft wood and hardwood areas as well as coniferous portions, blending with lowland marsh grasses and habitat. This all abuts a high power line easement and farm fields galore. It has all the elements including the creek running through the bottom of the bottom land. I am stuck recording at home due to my current activity levels in my own backyard. I have had woodnocks almost every night in the last week. Some after 1pm and some after 3pm, all loud and distinctly wood on wood coming from the same area of the marsh. I need to pin this culprit down, I found what could have been two toe impressions, I could not explain them otherwise, very round and deeply impressed, but the marsh is littered with years of old cat tails on the ground so it does not give up a good full print. As I speak I am going through audio, waiting for volume editing to complete. It is really not that difficult after all I have researched and been through on the personal level to accept that a few of these creatures are using such areas, in fact by the frequency of them returning to my marsh to drop off junior, because that is what I think they do, drop off the juvenile in such an area while they do the actual hunting. A marsh is a perfect spot for a juvenile to develop his hunting chops while experiencing coyotes and deer activity constantly. Though I have yet to hear a coyote this year, add to that the large blue heron/egret rookery and eggs, well it offers a unique training ground. The activity only occurs after the cat tails reach that 6-7 foot height and curtails when the foliage is gone late in November, I have had activity up till then, June through November, but never more than a week at a time of constant activity, it seems like a week or two in early summer then more sustained activity in the fall.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot